PDA

View Full Version : Can I level a force to 40 and use its SP on hunter? sorry.. another topic -_-

CultOfPersonality
Aug 18, 2012, 03:39 AM
but I didn't make one for 24 hours! >.>

I'm just trying to figure out. If I switch to ranged, and level up to like 15, could I just spend those 15 points on Hunter? I'm sure it would make leveling ranger itself a pain without a mag but just wondering if its possible and what the best way to do it would be.

Totori
Aug 18, 2012, 03:41 AM
No, you cannot. If you want to reuse points you are going to have to buy another skill tree for AC or just level up some more.

ShureTrance
Aug 18, 2012, 03:41 AM
Skill points are independent of each class.

CultOfPersonality
Aug 18, 2012, 03:42 AM
So I can't get 15 SP on ranger and spend them on the hunter tree?

CultOfPersonality
Aug 18, 2012, 03:43 AM
I didn't think that made sense cause if I could buy another hunter tree.. it'd be odd to be able to use them on my other one..

Damn and here I thought I figured out a way to max the SP out and create a super character.

ShureTrance
Aug 18, 2012, 03:48 AM
Uh.. not sure what you're trying to say, but the max number of skill points that can be allotted to any skill tree for each class (including additional skill trees bought by AC) is equal to the level of that class (+5 sp if you did the respective Ohza/Lisa/Maloo quest). You cannot transfer skill points across separate classes.

Maronji
Aug 18, 2012, 03:52 AM
Damn and here I thought I figured out a way to max the SP out and create a super character.

What the goodness gave you that idea? This isn't The Secret World, you know.

What kind of online game have you been playing that lets you level up one class and spend the points in the other, anyway? I thought those were myths.

Sizustar
Aug 18, 2012, 04:07 AM
Next time, ask the question in the Question topic
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195866

CultOfPersonality
Aug 18, 2012, 04:19 AM
From now on I will do just that. It has been saved...