PDA

View Full Version : Does Raising Ability on my mag add 1 point to all my other stats

Zenobia
Aug 18, 2012, 12:14 PM
From what i saw when i look at ability attachments on weps and armor it adds +stats to all your others if that is the case then would raising ability on my mag also give me 1+ stats gain on me as well.

Just asking whether i missed current threads that found out about it or not I have been pondering this fro awhile lately.

Sizustar
Aug 18, 2012, 12:20 PM
+1 stat on the mag is +1 of the same stat on your character.
There is not one stat that effect all.
And only the active mag stat bonus is counted, so even if you have multiple mag, you can only have one active at a time.

And next time, use this topic.
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195866&page=371

Zenobia
Aug 18, 2012, 12:26 PM
+1 stat on the mag is +1 of the same stat on your character.
There is not one stat that effect all.
And only the active mag stat bonus is counted, so even if you have multiple mag, you can only have one active at a time.

And next time, use this topic.
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195866&page=371

Alrdy know about the having one mag at a time thing only wanted what you just clarified ty for that now i don't have to nerve rack my brain over this.

Oh and that thread ppls question get over looked hence why i don't post there

MailboxJunkie
Aug 18, 2012, 02:00 PM
From what i saw when i look at ability attachments on weps and armor it adds +stats to all your others if that is the case then would raising ability on my mag also give me 1+ stats gain on me as well.

Just asking whether i missed current threads that found out about it or not I have been pondering this fro awhile lately.

Think of the mag's "Ability" stat as Dexterity instead.
What the Dex stat does is close the gap between your minimum to maximum damage.
The "Ability" attachment on weapons and armor is just an ability.

Kinda confusing, i know, but we have;
Ability: Mag & Character stat (dexterity).
Abilities: weapon and armor bonus stats.
Ability "Ability": bonus stat that raises everything.