PDA

View Full Version : About Buying AC and CN-USA

Nitro Theory
Aug 18, 2012, 02:23 PM
i bought Webmoney on CN-USA today and I would like to know if the code gets sent to your E-mail because I got a Receipt from them saying that the money went through and if so how long does it usually take for the code to be sent ? Thank you

Jakosifer
Aug 18, 2012, 02:34 PM
Yes they send you an email containing the cedo

Nitro Theory
Aug 18, 2012, 02:50 PM
Ahh ok Thank you also i guess it takes awhile to get the code from them?

Darki
Aug 18, 2012, 03:01 PM
If you're a member and the web is not in too much demand, you get it instantly.

Nitro Theory
Aug 18, 2012, 05:24 PM
Dang i just did it withpaypal didnt make a account on the website still didnt get it thought...

LionHeart-
Aug 18, 2012, 06:39 PM
@Nitro. Hey! Possible to link me the page where you brought the webmoney from CN-USA. Thanks!

Just throwing this question out. Can a UK citizen purchase a AMEX card and use it online etc?

Thanks ;3

raiden55
Aug 18, 2012, 08:56 PM
took me 2 hours for them to validate my account and send me the code

Angelo
Aug 18, 2012, 10:10 PM
They have verification steps and if you do a few it will help speed things up a bit.

I did the phone verification and now when I order from them it takes maybe 5 to 10 minutes to get my WBZ code, just did it last night.

PSOFan123
Aug 19, 2012, 03:30 PM
I also purchased from CN-USA just using PayPal and never made an account. They never sent me a code via email. It showed up in my browser (pop-up window) after I verified my location and phone number. I was confused at first also until I realized the code was on the image in my browser. Glad I took a screenshot of it before closing the window!

Darki
Aug 19, 2012, 09:16 PM
The history of your messages is kept in your account, so you don+t need to worry if you close the browser. <_<