PDA

View Full Version : Best way to Lv during Lv20-25?

D-Inferno
Aug 18, 2012, 07:21 PM
^What the title says.

Zorafim
Aug 18, 2012, 07:30 PM
Abandon all your client orders, unless you're in the middle of them. Pick up all the client orders for a particular area, and grind that area. When you're finished with all those, pick up another set for another area, and repeat.

I'm particularly fond of the purple hair'd Classidia's missions.

JeyKama
Aug 18, 2012, 07:31 PM
Be patient, do your client orders (Cressida's and Josef's later weapon training COs are nice), hope for an emergency event.

If there's a multiparty going on in Nav Rappy or even normal mode Free Field Caves or Desert, go for those too.

ECM
Exactly what Zorafim said.

Do that and the alleged level 20-30 Wasteland of Ultimate Boredom will basically evaporate in no time.

Chik'Tikka
ugh, half the people on my friends list quit playing PSO2 altogether because of the 20-30 grind, there really isn't a best way except to do your best to take advantage of city missions, client orders, and grinding in the highest mission, check for multiparties and try to farm PSEs, but that may be hard in the English community, i started using the level guide blocks and played with JP people for half of my leveling, but that's dependent on when you play (peak hours for them is like 3 am CST)+^_^+

Zorafim
Aug 18, 2012, 07:42 PM
Join a 8+ MPA group in Nav Rappy quest and stay there until Ragne city mission pops up.

Please don't suggest this. If you suggest it, people will try to do it, figure out that none exist, and hate the game even more. I spent more time looking for a big party than being in a big party, and that turned me off much quicker than forever grinding. Just stick with the dailies.

I will say though, that emergency missions are godsends. For some reason, they're much better at 30. But they really alivate some of the grind at 20.

I want to say work on your matter board, too, since you get amazing stuff at lv5. In fact, considering how impossible rares are to grind, they're probably the best because of their high starting power, and their ease of grinding. However, you're stuck with matterboard 2 until lv30. Lucky 4 and 5 can be done during the lv20-30 range.

Garnet_Moon
Aug 18, 2012, 08:00 PM
AFK in an MPA on follow but don't follow on me because I will take you right into the face of a Banshee and warp out. :D

Devroux
Aug 19, 2012, 03:10 AM
Be patient, do your client orders (Cressida's and Josef's later weapon training COs are nice), hope for an emergency event.

If there's a multiparty going on in Nav Rappy or even normal mode Free Field Caves or Desert, go for those too.
What do I use for the Talis Training IV and Rod Training IV? Do you know? Are they beginner weapons or something?

Demon-
Aug 19, 2012, 03:19 AM
What do I use for the Talis Training IV and Rod Training IV? Do you know? Are they beginner weapons or something?

ポール and トリビュート the 1 star beginner weapons yes.

DreXxiN
Aug 19, 2012, 03:19 AM
I actually just used an XP boost on cities and blazed through 20-25. :)

Zorafim
Aug 19, 2012, 01:23 PM
You sir, are either brilliant, or deserve death by angry mob. Pitchfork and torch optional, but recommended.

DusDus
Aug 20, 2012, 05:35 AM
As The others said, the best thing do to is complete every single CO you have available, especially repeat the daily ones you get from Cressida and Franka. And obviously take advantage of the emergency missions when they're up.
Apart from that, you can farm the first ark cave mission for emergency codes. Don't kill everything on the way since you have a point limit, and instead look for the ecode, as you can spawn it two or three times by simply going away a bit then come back where it first appeared. As they give ~400 xp you can get 2k xp per run. It is a bit slow but still the best xp I've found apart from the two previous methods given earlier. Also be sure the lock the game as random players don't seem to understand the "don't kill everything please" part of the process.
Good luck!

Meevs
Aug 25, 2012, 10:28 PM
good advice, but grtz on ruining the chances for players who DO have logic to join you, I mean if you explained the plan and they dont comply, like, or understand, make a new game, dont fu3king start a room then lock it, anyway, just ranting against people making single player rooms, then reading about how bad the community is

Blues22475
Aug 25, 2012, 11:21 PM
I found that if you do Josef's quests along with Franka (http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff201/blues22475/pso20120825_231626_000.jpg) you will level fairly quickly. Franka's quests are repeatable, but you can only do them once a day. I made it to 25 twice now (once on Hunter another on Ranger). Also (as everyone has said) try to take advantage of City when it appears alon with the Emergency Quest. The Interrupt Quests is the bulk of the experience you should be going for.