PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 English FB Group and TS

risaxseph
Aug 18, 2012, 09:39 PM
Hey,

I am unsure if anyone mentioned this in here but there was a group created for those that play PSO2 and speak English on Facebook. In an effort to help with this a Teamspeak was set up and will have slots added to it if it is used to help encourage a sense of community in this that play and want to interact with others.

Facebook Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/470211779656493/)

If anyone has any questions about the Teamspeak send me a PM. Permissions will be given to those who join it by another admin or I on the TS sever; it uses the Teamspeak 3 client.

TS3 Hostname: 69.46.34.162:10417

NOTE: I do n ot own or maintain the Facebook group at all so sending issues with it to me would serve no purpose; I just thought it would be useful.

Takatsuki
Aug 18, 2012, 09:44 PM
lol Facebook
Enjoy being spied on by the government.

Renzer
Aug 18, 2012, 09:54 PM
lol Facebook

Don't worry about that, the Government has implanted microchips into our brains when we were born to monitor us.

risaxseph
Aug 18, 2012, 10:04 PM
Don't worry about that, the Government has implanted microchips into our brains when we were born to monitor us.

Exactly; plus most ISPs nowadays monitor everything you do anyway even without telling you; privacy is a thing of the past. Only thing is getting them to care about what you are doing lol.

LionHeart-
Aug 18, 2012, 10:13 PM
I know Facebook is CIA-BOOK etc... etc... But just don't post your personal information or have very little of it. Facebook as a whole is fine, its just the 'state of Mind' that is behind it all that isn't.

Anyways I've requested to join! Should be interesting to say the least! What goes on within the page? Thanks :D!

texhnolyze
Aug 19, 2012, 09:58 AM
well, i dunno if this is the right place to post this, but here it is..

we've established a facebook group for indonesian players
we have 240 members right now and still growing
we're separated into 3 ships though

for all indonesian players who want to join, feel free to apply :)
Facebook Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/PSO2Indonesia/)

Sizustar
Aug 19, 2012, 10:03 AM
well, i dunno if this is the right place to post this, but here it is..

we've established a facebook group for indonesian players
we have 240 members right now and still growing
we're separated into 3 ships though

for all indonesian players who want to join, feel free to apply :)
Facebook Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/PSO2Indonesia/)

Good luck in getting more member and all united~~, although you might want to make a new topic for it?
Indonesian Players Unite topic?

Ana-Chan
Aug 19, 2012, 10:09 AM
Facebook as a whole is fine, its just the 'state of Mind' that is behind it all that isn't.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-19295990

I would say that Facebook as a whole is not really fine. But I know someone who has been keeping an eye on this and has been very happy every time the shares have fallen in value.

Ryno
Aug 19, 2012, 10:13 AM
nice joined it!

DreXxiN
Aug 19, 2012, 01:22 PM
Dunno why this can stay open but my RaidCall thread got locked D:. But hey best of luck to you and your community. :)

risaxseph
Aug 20, 2012, 12:18 AM
Dunno why this can stay open but my RaidCall thread got locked D:. But hey best of luck to you and your community. :)

Nowadays with how large the Internet has gotten there should be more than just forums for people to chill at; we are in the age of actually being able to talk to each other in real time via VoIP programs. I am actually dumbfounded as to why this SITE does not have its own OFFICIAL TS, Vent or Mumble server.

Coatl
Aug 20, 2012, 12:28 AM
lol Facebook

But the government already spies on us.

risaxseph
Aug 20, 2012, 02:11 PM
Can a moderator sticky this or add it to the existing thread where the mumble and all are?

Siiepher
Aug 21, 2012, 01:47 AM
Heya, I requested to join the facebook group.