PDA

View Full Version : Ship10 is alive and well

xMightyMouse
Aug 19, 2012, 03:39 PM
Everyone from Ship10 show love here.

My char's name is Mouse. If you see my Cast derping around ship10 don't be afraid to ask for help. :pppp

Rika-chan
Aug 19, 2012, 03:44 PM
I'm on ship 10~
I'm sure you can tell who I am by my signature :-P Pretty much what Mouse said too ^^

Digital Satyr
Aug 19, 2012, 04:08 PM
I think a lot of it has to do with the lobby. The large groups that used to just hang out and chat are usually smaller or not even there at all anymore. I'm usually able to find a group though, and the terminals sometimes have a huge group around them for shopping and storage.

Kamikun
Aug 19, 2012, 04:13 PM
I'm on ship 10 as well. Feel free to invite :)

Zipzo
Aug 19, 2012, 04:39 PM
I just want all this ship2 propaganda to end. Everyone from Ship10 show love here.I'm not seeing the connection here between your initially stated goal, and what you go on to actually request.

piggychan
Aug 19, 2012, 04:44 PM
Mouse is not up to anything.. except find some cheese.

ship 10 here too but lately my pc keeps crashing after some 11 minutes of play and I have to hard reset it...
[spoiler-box]
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=2331&pictureid=30764
[/spoiler-box]

The Walrus
Aug 19, 2012, 04:58 PM
What's this all about exactly?

Misaki Ki
Aug 19, 2012, 04:59 PM
Are people starting to fall into smaller more private circles on that ship or something?

piggychan
Aug 19, 2012, 05:07 PM
there was another thread here saying we should all jump ship to ship 2...

anyway I am playing less because of the recent game guard crap freezing my pc after 11 minutes of play everytime.. and ship 10 looks quite deserted nowadays too since the game guard fiasco

xMightyMouse
Aug 19, 2012, 08:48 PM
I'm not seeing the connection here between your initially stated goal, and what you go on to actually request.

i really don't know what you dnt get... i mean either show love for ship10 or troll my thread for no reason like you have.

to piggychan: that sucks homie. hopefully the next update fixes that gamegaurd ish..

IzzyData
Aug 19, 2012, 09:32 PM
I don't see many people in lobby 20 anymore. Getting kind of dull lately. I'm also sure you can guess who I am.

Dextro
Aug 19, 2012, 10:29 PM
They're all just jealous because ship 10 is FABULOUS.

Mystil
Aug 20, 2012, 06:47 AM
Are people starting to fall into smaller more private circles on that ship or something?

Bingo.

Husq
Aug 20, 2012, 11:10 AM
I took a few screenshot in the elevator last Saturday on ship10. It looks healthy to me, it is just that at certain times it is less populated, but I reckon it is the same with all the other ships. IIRC last week was obon in some parts of japan(?), could explain why the servers were less packed then usual.

http://s19.postimage.org/57b3rc83z/pso20120818_133657_000.png (http://postimage.org/image/57b3rc83z/) http://s19.postimage.org/bma4o0etr/pso20120818_133709_001.png (http://postimage.org/image/bma4o0etr/) http://s19.postimage.org/ptztcnrin/pso20120818_133722_002.png (http://postimage.org/image/ptztcnrin/) http://s19.postimage.org/5nwbdrvv3/pso20120818_133726_003.png (http://postimage.org/image/5nwbdrvv3/)

DreXxiN
Aug 20, 2012, 11:59 AM
Ship 10 will stay alive as a niche community but slowly dwindle. There's nothing wrong with that if you are okay with that. I prefer ship 02 as the English community seems big enough and the market is better.

Meevs
Aug 20, 2012, 12:25 PM
I don't see many people in lobby 20 anymore. Getting kind of dull lately. I'm also sure you can guess who I am.

You say this yesterday? Kinda shocking, since I played all day and there were so many people infront of the campship entrance lagging it up, and after dcing, me and few friends waited in the lobby just to get back to our party in block 20 b/c it was full.

Amaranthus
Aug 20, 2012, 12:39 PM
Mouse is not up to anything.. except find some cheese.

ship 10 here too but lately my pc keeps crashing after some 11 minutes of play and I have to hard reset it...
[spoiler-box]
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=2331&pictureid=30764
[/spoiler-box]

BACON!

eros124797
Aug 20, 2012, 12:42 PM
Ship 10 FTW, Character Name is Eros

Flame
Aug 20, 2012, 12:45 PM
ship 10 w00t w00t

MikelAL93
Aug 21, 2012, 06:08 PM
Ship 10 is epic as always.

My character name is on my sig, but I'm sure you guys have seen me before. :3

Cardinalgate
Aug 21, 2012, 08:37 PM
im on ship 10 i get on kinda late but im Cardinalgate hit me up anytime u see me online

Skyly HUmar
Aug 21, 2012, 09:13 PM
Im on ship 10, and alot of you might have seen me arround. Dont worry mouse, I only eat people.

Im usually a friendly guy unless you abuse every last auto word and they keep going off every 3 seconds. If you see me on I'll help you out. I have all my classes at 40 atm so i can help in any situation.

And heres a picture of a new glitch! I did a code protect earlier today where the plane did not fall out of the sky.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll14/Skyly_Flow/lol2.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Rika-chan
Aug 21, 2012, 09:56 PM
Hi Hanni~

PepperCat
Aug 21, 2012, 10:00 PM
I might start up a ranger on Ship 10, I usually play after 8pm EST. :)

Skyly HUmar
Aug 21, 2012, 10:06 PM
Hi Rikaaaa~

[Raizen]
Aug 21, 2012, 10:11 PM
Ship 2 is the primary English community. Don't know why people are playing on ship 10. Must have been an accident and some people got high level and begged their friends to join or something. lol

In reality, there's no reason to be on different ships. You're only hurting the community by separating yourselves from the majority. Ship 2 was decided by the community. You should help populate it.

I'm sure you ship 10 people are in some sort of rebel phase though. You'll get bored of being alone all the time. lol

Skyly HUmar
Aug 21, 2012, 10:14 PM
;2844337']Ship 2 is the primary English community. Don't know why people are playing on ship 10. Must have been an accident and some people got high level and begged their friends to join or something. lol

In reality, there's no reason to be on different ships. You're only hurting the community by separating yourselves from the majority. Ship 2 was decided by the community. You should help populate it.

I'm sure you ship 10 people are in some sort of rebel phase though. You'll get bored of being alone all the time. lol

Dont be such an ass about it. When I made my character ship 2 had a block on making characters, I heard there was a small english community on 10 so I went there. Im sure most of us would like to join you guys, but atm its impossible.

LordShade
Aug 21, 2012, 10:25 PM
I'm on Ship10, character is Solacia I'm usually quiet because I have my own group of friends that I play with (around 10-15)

Reason : Ship02 community makes me vomit, that and the constant hacking and moving of NPCs I'd rather not be lumped with that crowd. (in my opinion, its a damn miracle ship2 hasnt gotten us all IP banned yet) Plus Reddit is there, I really really hate reddit. Didn't help that before I made my character, I heard about a million horror stories a day from that ship.

Dextro
Aug 21, 2012, 10:48 PM
;2844337']Ship 2 is the primary English community. Don't know why people are playing on ship 10. Must have been an accident and some people got high level and begged their friends to join or something. lol

If you don't know why people are playing on Ship 10 then you're not in the position to comment.

Plus, i don't think i've heard a single good thing about Ship 02 other than "oh but it has so many English players!".

KEV1N
Aug 21, 2012, 10:50 PM
Yeah everyone on ship 2 is a lobby dancing hacker scumbag. Nobody runs missions anymore and everyone wants to show you their dick/pussy/scat symbol art whilst yelling racial slurs.
Also there is only one block on ship 2. Block 20.

:roll:

FallingGuy
Aug 21, 2012, 11:07 PM
Meh. I'm staying on my Ship 7. Feels good in there. Not many english people unless in Block 30, where they seem to gather (Slightly).

Playing with my close friend ; all I'll ever need. *Censored* community. =P

Rebirthzero
Aug 22, 2012, 12:17 AM
I also play on ship 10. Though I've noticed the english blocks have been pretty unpopulated for the last week or two

MailboxJunkie
Aug 22, 2012, 01:03 AM
Ship 10 resident here, IGN is Beat, if you see me in game feel free to chat me up :]

Skyly HUmar
Aug 22, 2012, 01:24 AM
I also play on ship 10. Though I've noticed the english blocks have been pretty unpopulated for the last week or two

Congrats on the first post

LordShade
Aug 22, 2012, 04:42 AM
I'm mostly on block 11/12/13 purely because its the only place where I can find full grind parties in whatever dungeon I want, I think block 20 and 21 died recently when people had too go quiet for awhile and therefore not being able to sit and chat in lobby

kkow
Aug 22, 2012, 09:25 AM
D: ship 6 anyone? ign くど seen like 4 english players ever lol. and a french guy.

IzzyData
Aug 22, 2012, 11:51 AM
Picture of block population at about 6:30 pm central during a emergency quest. You used to not be able to get into block 20 during this time.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/58437091/pso20120821_185816_000.png

Chacron
Aug 22, 2012, 12:18 PM
I haven't been on often lately myself either due to getting odd hours with work. Also classes are going to be starting up again. But those are my reasons, it is true though that ship 10 has been feeling emptier lately...wish that resulted in a price drop in rares but alas....

Eman2417
Aug 22, 2012, 12:50 PM
Yep block 20 is dying, hardly anybody there anymore.
And sup beat it's Mic.

MikelAL93
Aug 25, 2012, 06:20 PM
Yep block 20 is dying, hardly anybody there anymore.
And sup beat it's Mic.

Probably because they are waiting for the level cap to increase or something like that.

I am still around in Block 20 myself.

Lostbob117
Aug 25, 2012, 06:35 PM
I have an account on ship10 does that count?

Zettaizero
Aug 26, 2012, 08:34 AM
Another Ship 10 resident, I think im probably the only one from my team who has a pso-world account but there are about 35 people in our team with about 30 active players. My IGN: Perseus

sekkai
Aug 26, 2012, 09:35 AM
Proud citizen of ship 10 :)

Xenokey
Aug 26, 2012, 09:55 AM
*stops lurking*

Probably because they are waiting for the level cap to increase or something like that.

I am still around in Block 20 myself.

this + people are waiting for more content. more classes and all that jazz.

char name is Asuka.

blackstar
Aug 26, 2012, 10:20 AM
Another Ship 10 resident, I think im probably the only one from my team who has a pso-world account but there are about 35 people in our team with about 30 active players. My IGN: Perseus

You're not the only one. My play style is a bit slow, but I try to stick with the big groups when they come by( I get some lag in heavy fighting). IGN is Blackstar level 23 Force. I'm on more on weekends, but I do play for a couple of hours after work on weeknights too.

Amaranthus
Aug 26, 2012, 06:00 PM
*stops lurking*

this + people are waiting for more content. more classes and all that jazz.

char name is Asuka.

OMG I don't believe my eyes! :-o

It's Asuka's first post!! 8-)

BIG OLAF
Aug 26, 2012, 06:07 PM
I actually think it kinda sucks that a chunk of people went to Ship 10, because a lot of the people seem nice, and some, if any, Ship 2 players won't ever get to play with any of you.

zabine86
Aug 27, 2012, 10:05 AM
IGN is Zabine986. my char name is in japanese though. look me up sometime on ship 10 :)

Cardinalgate
Sep 28, 2012, 10:59 AM
if anyone on Ship 10 would like to join a team with me and a friend hit me up name is Cardinalgate we mainly level, Quests and so on hit me up anytime

LeoSan
Sep 28, 2012, 11:17 AM
my ship is better than your ship general

Kondibon
Sep 28, 2012, 11:51 AM
DERP NO I'm ship 8 /wrist

RadGalaxy
Sep 28, 2012, 03:59 PM
I'm still around on ship 10. You've probably seen me.

Ship 10's community isn't about not going with the flow, or something. Nobody was trying to segregate themselves from the community o ship 2. Well, some people probably are, but that's not the main reason people ended up on ship 10. If anyone remembers when this game came out, they weren't allowing people to register on certain ships that had filled up. Ship 2 was one of those ships. About a week later, so was ship 10. We still have a small, but also somewhat close knit community on ship 10, it's actually pretty pleasant.

Also, drop me a line if you're looking for people. I'm pretty laid back, and so is my team.

Laxedrane
Sep 28, 2012, 04:09 PM
Ship 10 player here. I am pretty anti-social but I am not against random people chatting me up in the lobby. I just got into the habit of locking my game after someone join my party invited npcs and badgered me to join their team.

I usually play on the block with the same name as the content I intend to do.

Sesheenku
Sep 28, 2012, 05:38 PM
Okay, here we go, this is not a troll, trust me if I was trolling you wouldn't know! Cause I'm pretty good at it if I do say so myself!

Why do we feel the need to just hate on Ship 2 here? We get "propaganda" because in reality everyone doesn't like it's the most populated and so they feel the need to post threads like this which the result of is fine but the implied intention is childish to the highest degree.

I don't pretend to be some awesomely mature Dumbledore guy or something cause I'm not, I'm easily more immature than just about anyone! However, this thread does not come off as you may have wanted it to, an honest attempt at raising a ships morale and player base, no what it shows to me and I think a few other people at the least is that you are upset that your ship of choice is not getting as much attention as ship 2 (which I remind you with another Harry Potter reference that ship 2 is famous for all the wrong reasons, quite like Harry.) SURELY showing jealousy and contempt over a group of players ship was not your goal was it? Cause I don't know to put it as a troll.

Why u mad at ship 2?

Cause that's what I'm getting out of this is anyone else getting that?

I have no problem if you leave the other the ships the hell out of it, but every time someone posts about their ship they feel the desire to kick ship 2 in the nuts.

So yeah kinda tells me you're the jealous one :l

"I just want all this ship2 propaganda to end. Everyone from Ship10 show love here."

So you want one ship's good fortune to end so yours can take over? Gamers at their finest of character.

Dextro
Sep 28, 2012, 05:53 PM
Err, your reply is a little out of context...
This thread was made because at the time there were a load of threads basically telling people to ditch their ships and remake on Ship02 for the "greater good". Telling us we're doing more harm than good by staying on our underpopulated ships just because we're not on the 'main English ship'.

So the point of this thread is for people to chime in and let others know how active and happy with our ship we are.
Look through the entire thread and you'll find there isn't anyone badmouthing Ship02... but there are a bunch of Ship02 players that just jumped into the thread to tell us how stupid our choice of ship is..... You guys sort of pin your reputation on yourselves lol.

Sesheenku
Sep 28, 2012, 05:56 PM
Err, your reply is a little out of context...
This thread was made because at the time there were a load of threads basically telling people to ditch their ships and remake on Ship02 for the "greater good". Telling us we're doing more harm than good by staying on our underpopulated ships just because we're not on the 'main English ship'.

So the point of this thread is for people to chime in and let others know how active and happy with our ship we are.
Look through the entire thread and you'll find there isn't anyone badmouthing Ship02... but there are a bunch of Ship02 players that just jumped into the thread to tell us how stupid our choice of ship is..... You guys sort of pin your reputation on yourselves lol.

You know I hadn't even looked at the date, I assumed because there was a new post it wouldn't be so old, ah well everyone makes an ass out of themselves every once in a while! Particularly me, disregard my previous post then, I'm too far out of that time period to make a justifiable post. I apologize.

IzzyData
Sep 28, 2012, 06:15 PM
The ships were locked for a couple weeks back when the game came out so people made characters on ship 10. There is a decent sized community there that isn't willing to start over. I went from ship 2 to 10 myself a couple days after release because my friend couldn't get into ship 2. I was only level 10 at the time so it wasn't a big deal to restart.

Cardinalgate
Sep 28, 2012, 08:21 PM
anyways im currently online B:11 hit me up if u wanna kick it

lunarsoul
Sep 28, 2012, 10:02 PM
Need to update my sig but I have a Character on Ship 10: Himemiya, RAcaseal, lvl.27 atm. I would be higher level if it werent for me never being satisfied with my characters and always remaking them and starting all over even when they are level 20 before I erase them.. multiple times -_- Feel free to add me or hit me up, I have a couple of buddies here but they play on a different time than me so I get pretty lonely lol. Also Ship 10 feels more barren and isolated for me, than say Ship 02 my other livelier home. I dont bite, im approachable, want all the buddies and hunting partners I can find here.

plasism
Sep 28, 2012, 10:27 PM
Showing some love for ship 10 ♥
My IGN/Player name are both Lucere, feel free to look me up XD
Oh, and if anyone needs a casual team, do ask XD I have a small (really small T T) team of friends =)

psoaddct
Sep 29, 2012, 10:26 PM
im on ship 10 too and loving it! if u see me around say hi!

Gamemako
Oct 6, 2012, 11:41 AM
Logged on for the first time in a while... don't see many English-speakers in block 20. Did people move blocks or is Ship 10 mostly dead these days?

Galax
Oct 6, 2012, 11:46 AM
You're always welcome to join if you see me, but I've been kinda busy lately, so I won't be on as much.

Migitgun and the ID is the same, so if you wanna whisper me for a convo that's fine too.

Rika-chan
Oct 6, 2012, 11:48 AM
Logged on for the first time in a while... don't see many English-speakers in block 20. Did people move blocks or is Ship 10 mostly dead these days?

Ship 10 isn't dead D: There's plenty of english people. They just don't always hang around block 20, or always talk in team chat (like me)

Gamemako
Oct 6, 2012, 11:18 PM
Galax, I sent you a friend request. I guess the community on 10 just got horribly fragmented. I'm only level 22/14/10. I suppose it's a total lost cause unless I join a team these days?

Tsochi
Oct 8, 2012, 11:15 AM
Me and my friend have been around for a month, and we only met one or two english players D: . Is there anyone who wants to make friend with us? A team invitation would be great too.

Galax
Oct 8, 2012, 02:21 PM
Mako, I'm in a team, and I'm RA31/Gu19. Taking my sweet time - don't worry about rushing it. It's not a lost cause if you don't believe it to be - Life is what you make it, virtual or not.

Might I suggest shouting at the mobs when they screw you over? It adds a little flavor to the game.

Kamikun
Oct 8, 2012, 06:20 PM
I'm on ship 10 as well. Look up Kamitoru ver3.1 to find me haha

BIG OLAF
Oct 8, 2012, 07:17 PM
Just out of curiosity here, but is there any Ship 10 player here that picked the ship for reasons other than Ship 2 being "locked down" (not accepting new characters) at the time of their first log-in? Because I figured Ship 10 is just where all the impatient people went when they saw that Ship 2 wasn't available. I've been wondering if that's actually correct.

Laxedrane
Oct 8, 2012, 07:32 PM
Just out of curiosity here, but is there any Ship 10 player here that picked the ship for reasons other than Ship 2 being "locked down" (not accepting new characters) at the time of their first log-in? Because I figured Ship 10 is just where all the impatient people went when they saw that Ship 2 wasn't available. I've been wondering if that's actually correct.

I originally thought I couldn't play this game. However, after weeks of my real life friend banging on about the real life beta. I said fuck it booted the shit up on lowest settings after a less then inspiring bench mark. Hoped for the best.

I manage to play this game somehow. Made a character. Then realised I forgot to ask what ship he was on. Itching to play and not wait for his replay via test I picked the last ship on the list(10) started to play. Turns out he was on it too(He probably picked 10 becuase 2 was locked.) Haven't looked back.

I like talking to people and playing with people however I prefer a very small scale. I find PSO-W endorsed blocks a little over stimulating so I probably won't play on the ship 2 on the english servers even if they don't get locked.

ShilohSham
Oct 9, 2012, 05:55 PM

saying that like saying something will always have the same outcome, as for me I kinda wanted English speaking players but I like groups that tend smaller then bigger

so in short I pick ship 10 in hopes of a smaller grouping of English players

lunarsoul
Oct 9, 2012, 09:15 PM

I have two Ship 02 Characters and one Ship 10 Character. I freely chose Ship 10 for 1 char because some of my buddies play on Ship 10 and I just wanted to play with them. My only reason, if they decided to quit, I would transfer her to Ship 02 as well.