PDA

View Full Version : Help with my R-ATK Stat...

Debug63
Aug 19, 2012, 07:09 PM
Hey guys,

I just picked up the 9 star launcher Ridultiv, but I realise my R-ATK stat is only 445 and the launcher requires 458, Im lvl 40 and my mag is lvl 150 with 75 points in R-ATK, is there any way to increase my R-ATK stat a little more so I have enough or am I doomed to just looking at this launcher in my inventory? ^^;

Blackheart521
Aug 19, 2012, 07:11 PM
Are your Skill trees maxed out? you could put points into R Atk up, or you could just wait for the level cap increase in a few weeks. ^^;

Debug63
Aug 19, 2012, 07:12 PM
Yeah my skill tree is maxed out.

TetsuyaHikari
Aug 19, 2012, 07:14 PM
Then your only options are:

A. Buy a new skill tree and dump more points into r-atk
B. Wait for the cap to increase
C. Buy a new MAG and put more levels into r-atk

Debug63
Aug 19, 2012, 07:21 PM
Damn, guess i have to wait then D:

Sizustar
Aug 19, 2012, 07:41 PM
Are your Skill trees maxed out? you could put points into R Atk up, or you could just wait for the level cap increase in a few weeks. ^^;

Level cap increase isn't in september, Septermber is new Job, Level 50 increase is in october.

Ana-Chan
Aug 19, 2012, 07:45 PM
Level cap increase isn't in september, Septermber is new Job, Level 50 increase is in october.

Did they update the roadmap? The last time I checked, the new classes were being released along side Very Hard.

Link1275
Aug 19, 2012, 08:04 PM
I could have sworn that when I last checked the roadmap it was in August actually.

Ana-Chan
Aug 19, 2012, 08:22 PM
I could have sworn that when I last checked the roadmap it was in August actually.

On the roadmap it is the Autumn 2012 big update. Since the official start of Autumn is the equinox in September, then it makes sense that it would be September.

Link1275
Aug 19, 2012, 08:28 PM
On the roadmap it is the Autumn 2012 big update. Since the official start of Autumn is the equinox in September, then it makes sense that it would be September.
But the rest of the big update has so far been in August. No to mention that we still have 1-2 more updates this month.

Ana-Chan
Aug 19, 2012, 08:33 PM
But the rest of the big update has so far been in August. No to mention that we still have 1-2 more updates this month.

The Autumn big update consisted of

新クラス3種実装
新ウェポンカテゴリー5種実装
新フォトンアーツ、テクニック追加
ベリーハードモード追加
クラスレベル50開放
レアエネミ―、レアボス多数追加
インタラプトイベント追加
緊急クエスト追加

Now, we haven't had the new classes, the new wepon categories, the new photon arts or techniques, very hard, rare enemies (plural, since we have only had an alternate version of the rappies) or rare bosses.

Since the remaining update only has two spaces left on the current minisite (and the previous one had spaces for all of the updates to level caps and stuff), I really doubt that we will be getting this in August. Of course, I could be wrong, but August is really classed as late summer in all northern countries.

*Edit*
I forgot, according to the East Asian calenders, Autumn usually starts at around the 8th August. But still, considering at the same time we had the the floating island from the mid summer update, then again, it is really hard to see any of the Autumn update in August.

*Edit 2*

Also forgot, on the roadmap, there is a new story quest promised on the mid summer update too, marked as late August. So one of those spaces will be used up by the story quest.