PDA

View Full Version : How Do I Find Good Armor in the Shop?

Kanivakil
Aug 19, 2012, 07:33 PM
I'm a level 26 Hunter.

Sizustar
Aug 19, 2012, 07:40 PM
When searching, use the parameter to select rarity, ability, and number of slots.

Ana-Chan
Aug 19, 2012, 07:43 PM
Since for a single block, the shop's stock is randomised and updated every few minutes (I think it is something like every 25 minutes or so), then the best method is to travel between blocks and check the unit shop in each block.

The problem is, the class level that units start showing is problematic to work out since I only know for a fact that I was getting the 5* 379 S-Def requirement units (named along the lines of rear/sholdector beta and similar for the other units) and the 5* 348 T-Def requirement units (named along the lines of rear/cross domain and similar for the other units) at level 33, I know that I was also getting all of the common and uncommon units in the shop at level 40.

So to find the best you can requires some patience and getting your level high enough. It would also mean that you should look at unit lists to see what is available so you know what you are looking out for.

Link1275
Aug 19, 2012, 08:08 PM
Since for a single block, the shop's stock is randomised and updated every few minutes (I think it is something like every 25 minutes or so), then the best method is to travel between blocks and check the unit shop in each block.

The problem is, the class level that units start showing is problematic to work out since I only know for a fact that I was getting the 5* 379 S-Def requirement units (named along the lines of rear/sholdector beta and similar for the other units) and the 5* 348 T-Def requirement units (named along the lines of rear/cross domain and similar for the other units) at level 33, I know that I was also getting all of the common and uncommon units in the shop at level 40.

So to find the best you can requires some patience and getting your level high enough. It would also mean that you should look at unit lists to see what is available so you know what you are looking out for.
I do believe he's referring to the myshops, not the NPC shops.

The easiest way to go get good stuff off of the shop is to start with a general search and then refine it down until you find what you want. 8* armor is about where you'll start to find all of the neat stuff.

Ana-Chan
Aug 19, 2012, 08:28 PM
I do believe he's referring to the myshops, not the NPC shops.

The easiest way to go get good stuff off of the shop is to start with a general search and then refine it down until you find what you want. 8* armor is about where you'll start to find all of the neat stuff.

Maybe, but isn't it bad to make assumptions either way, especially when he only mentioned "shop".
Since there was already one post about the players shops then I just decided to cover the unit shop just in case. Better safe than sorry, right?

drizzle
Aug 20, 2012, 03:48 AM
The best thing to do is look at the unit list on the visiphone, see what type of units suit you best (I like the ラジ series on my Hunter personally, both in stats and looks, but opinions may vary), and then do a MyShop search for those. Or better, search for the particular soul you want on them and then just look for the series you prefer, could save you some expensive Doodooing.