PDA

View Full Version : Is item overflow broken?

Sephirah
Aug 20, 2012, 07:48 AM
Several times, most commonly during E-Missions, I'll notice a message saying that my reward has been sent to storage because my inventory is full. But when I check my storage I don't notice anything new. Has anyone else noticed this?

ScottyMango
Aug 20, 2012, 07:49 AM
Probably just another grinder or something that you're not noticing stack.

Sephirah
Aug 20, 2012, 07:51 AM
Probably just another grinder or something that you're not noticing stack.

Hmm probably, just wish it would tell you what it was before it was sent so you had a clue what you're looking for. :P

Macman
Aug 20, 2012, 08:42 AM
It does tell you, it's just you can't read the Japanese item names? :-?

Sephirah
Aug 20, 2012, 08:58 AM
It does tell you, it's just you can't read the Japanese item names? :-?

If it does tell you. it's in the actual chat box which has too much scrolling text to catch it. The message that pops up on the bottom of your screen (above your hotbar) does not say an item name, it just says your reward has been sent to storage.

Carillon
Aug 20, 2012, 09:55 AM
there's a huge blue band that goes across your whole screen that says "completed emergency trial, [blah blah], Rewards: X exp X meseta itemz"

also shows up in chat log. incase you missed seeing it.

Alenoir
Aug 20, 2012, 10:06 AM
It's in that storage where you retrieve your item code stuffs.

Sephirah
Aug 20, 2012, 12:29 PM
It's in that storage where you retrieve your item code stuffs.

What storage is that?

there's a huge blue band that goes across your whole screen that says "completed emergency trial, [blah blah], Rewards: X exp X meseta itemz"

also shows up in chat log. incase you missed seeing it.

That is not the notification I'm talking about, this notification appears right above your hotbar and is the same style as the notification you get when friends login, not the giant bar that stretches across your screen at the end of E-Codes.

Alenoir
Aug 20, 2012, 12:34 PM
What storage is that?

http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-typing-in-your-item-codes/

Go down to the part that says Storage Box Menu.