PDA

View Full Version : GC: i fought the ice dragon in normal mode OFFLINE......i th

TRIG
Mar 27, 2003, 02:18 PM
this all started when i had come hone from school only to find that some asswipe done the dirtiest of all dirty...the basterds had wiped my cube card clean
of pso character data..as y all well kno that
i had to start all over. and the worse part about it
is that i had just found a ass load of rare items
including an mag cell, and my character was only 10pts away from hitting lv.40.
but when i turn on the cube guess waht warning i get
-the current pso character save file has been curupt
or deleted, please check the nintendo gamecube memory
card-. so i check an there was no pso save data, if any body has ever experienced the same thing u can
imagine how mad i was. and i did not even know who did the dirty deed. and so..now im currently trying
to reclaim all the items i lost when suddently,(now keep this in mind that this all happend in normal mode)I KEPT RUNNING INTO NOTHING BUT HILDA BEARS
AND ODD COLORED RAPPIES. I MEAN ROOMS FULL OF THEM
EVEN THE RARE ONES.SO WHEN I FINALLY GET TO FOREST2
AND BEATEN THEM ALL...I G TO FIGHT THE DRAGON ONLY TO FIND THAT EVERY THING HAD CHANGED THE FIELD LOOKED LIKE IT HAD BEEN COVERED IN SNOW AND ICE ALL AROUND. OK LET SET THE NUMBERS HERE.. AT THAT TIME I WAS ONLY AT LV.9, BUT AFTER BEATING THE ICE DRAGON AND MAN WAS HE TOUGH AND HARD TO BEAT. BUT THE THE PAY LOAD OF EXP.PTS WAS MASSIVE AND THANX TO THE ICE DRAGON I JUMPED 10LEVELS WHICH PUT ME AT LV.19^_^.
AND I'M NOW CURRENTLY AT LEVEL 30 AS OF YESTERDAY
AND HAVE VERY FEW RARES.AND AN THE BEST PART ABOUT IS ALL WAS I DID'NT EVEN HAVE TO GO ON-LINE

ok the main moral of this true story is....uhh
keep u cubecard with you at all times or the same will eventually happen to you.

TRIG.D

zackgw
Mar 27, 2003, 02:46 PM
heh wish that glitch could happen to me, but without the memory wipe http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif that way i could jump levels quick =D.

Raist
Mar 27, 2003, 02:58 PM
On 2003-03-27 11:18, TRIG wrote:
ok the main moral of this true story is....uhh
keep u cubecard with you at all times or the same will eventually happen to you.

No, i believe the actual moral to this story is "dont do drugs".
Welcome to the site reguardless have fun, post often, and stay away from the ganja.

Elysideon
Mar 28, 2003, 11:00 AM
O_O lucky!! i want my game to glitch lol