PDA

View Full Version : No update from Sakai?

D-Inferno
Aug 20, 2012, 10:26 AM
The 20th has passed, and if I'm correct, this is the longest he has gone without an update. Was their something I missed regarding his next update?

Mike
Aug 20, 2012, 10:33 AM
On the blog you mean? The official twitter account has stated that there'll be two blog entries this week because there wasn't one last week.

Sizustar
Aug 20, 2012, 10:46 AM
It's stated in the twitter.
http://twitter.com/sega_pso2/

PhantasyStarOnline2‏@sega_pso2

【お知らせ】本日『PSO2』公式ブログの更新はございません。来週は2回の更新を予定しております。ご了 承ください。#PSO2

Jonth
Aug 20, 2012, 02:52 PM
When he said two this week, I was hoping for one maybe today and another Friday. Putting them too close together doesn't give me enough time to digest the information from the first.

Ana-Chan
Aug 20, 2012, 10:43 PM
Oh well, since some posts vanished.

I still think that twice this week will be one before the maintenance on Wednesday for information on the remainder of the mid Summer update, and one at the week's end (maybe Friday or so) giving information about the Autumn big update. I could be wrong, but wishful thinking and all ^^.

Blackheart521
Aug 20, 2012, 10:45 PM
I've been thinking that it is the way that I word things. In spoken conversation I tend to rely on inflection to get the light hearted nature of things across. Maybe I should use emotes more. Then it can be something like:

"In the midst of dispair ^_^"

So we'll have another Chik' Tikka? haha ^^;

Enforcer MKV
Aug 20, 2012, 10:46 PM
On an actual serious note here.

That is always interesting because regardless of mood in real life, anything I do online always seems to be taken as serious or something. Even quite a few times with blatant jokes.

I've been thinking that it is the way that I word things. In spoken conversation I tend to rely on inflection to get the light hearted nature of things across. Maybe I should use emotes more. Then it can be something like:

"In the midst of dispair ^_^"

I generally use a :p when I'm joking. Lack of tone sucks.

and eh, haters gonna hate.

This sounds like a line taken from some Japanese drama. :'D

You mean....this isn't a Japanese drama!?

NANI!?!?!?!?

Gardios
Aug 20, 2012, 10:48 PM
I'm so happy I'm not the only one instantly thinking of +^_^+

I suspect a blog update arount Maint time.

Enforcer: I guess we are pretty close to being one... lol

GoldenFalcon
Aug 21, 2012, 02:05 AM
this is the longest he has gone without an update.

That's because updates are always Wednesday. You should have known this
Also, it isn't the first time they 'skipped' a week

Mike
Aug 21, 2012, 03:30 AM
That's because updates are always Wednesday.
Blog posts traditionally come on Friday. Game updates/weekly maintenances are on Wednesday.