PDA

View Full Version : -__-to buy a room

vampiregaara
Aug 20, 2012, 03:48 PM
Omg how am i sopost to buy a room if i can't even sing in on the web site i don't even under the code at the bottom

Shakuri
Aug 20, 2012, 03:49 PM
This board needs a CAPTCHA thread.

Copy the image here.

OR

http://www.lexilogos.com/keyboard/katakana.htm

Xaeris
Aug 20, 2012, 03:51 PM
I'd really prefer if we encouraged people to try to decipher the captcha on their own rather than doing it for them. Every. Time.

http://www.lexilogos.com/keyboard/hiragana.htm

The captcha uses hiragana now, Shakuri.

vampiregaara
Aug 20, 2012, 04:02 PM
Wow its hard to understand

iTz PooKiie xx
Aug 20, 2012, 04:03 PM
Wow its hard to understand

seriously?....

blace
Aug 20, 2012, 04:08 PM
It's only difficult when you have no prior knowledge of the language I suppose, but it's not all that difficult to find the right hiragana and copy-pasting it to the captcha.

Crysteon
Aug 20, 2012, 04:08 PM
I'd really prefer if we encouraged people to try to decipher the captcha on their own rather than doing it for them. Every. Time.

^
Omg...I totally agree to this!

I dont see why people complain about it that much. It's a different language than ours and if you really want to play a game that is not in your language it's totally normal to struggle a little to learn it. Once you know the ropes, you might be grateful for that self-learning.

vampiregaara
Aug 20, 2012, 04:13 PM
Wow no one have time to sit and read chinese if your dumb engough to learn chinese for a game your just sick and if you want to know the langausge why do english patch?

Rika-chan
Aug 20, 2012, 04:15 PM
Wow no one have time to sit and read chinese if your dumb engough to learn chinese for a game your just sick and if you want to know the langausge why do english patch?

Last time I checked, this game was Japanese ^^;

Jakosifer
Aug 20, 2012, 04:18 PM
This is hilarious. So you think memorizing a character for 2 seconds so you can copy and paste it is difficult.

Yeaaaah. Good luck bro.

Ps im 11 and what is this

Xaeris
Aug 20, 2012, 04:18 PM
Who's learning "Chinese"? This is matching shapes. I've literally been doing this since kindergarten.

blace
Aug 20, 2012, 04:23 PM
You really are setting yourself up to be flamed at you know.

Gardios
Aug 20, 2012, 04:24 PM
Ignoring yourattitude... if this is a challenge already then I'd just wait for iPSO2. English patch is fine and dandy, but doesn't actually translate everything.

gigawuts
Aug 20, 2012, 04:25 PM

hahahahahaha what

Learn language on a whim because a video game garners your interest -> dumb and sick

Refuse to attempt to learn anything because it's just a game -> Smart and healthy?

vampiregaara
Aug 20, 2012, 04:26 PM
Well i say i don't understand shit and thats final!

blace
Aug 20, 2012, 04:26 PM
hahahahahaha what

Learn language on a whim because a video game garners your interest -> dumb and sick

Refuse to attempt to learn anything because it's just a game -> Smart and healthy?
It's how things work sadly, thinking english is the only language they'll ever need. Or was it just how most americans work? I can't say that for myself seeing as I'm just a citizen, but of east asian decent.

vampiregaara
Aug 20, 2012, 04:28 PM
And the fucking lines runing through the words made it worst!

Squall179
Aug 20, 2012, 04:28 PM
Fine, you don't understand, we get it....you don't need to act like a child toward everyone else just because they have their own viewpoint about it.

vampiregaara
Aug 20, 2012, 04:29 PM
That dude post really so disrespactfull not every get it on first try not even littele details

blace
Aug 20, 2012, 04:30 PM
Fine, then don't accept the answers you've recieved and ignore the whole captcha. You don't really need it for anything unless you really want the AC.

gigawuts
Aug 20, 2012, 04:32 PM
That dude post really so disrespactfull not every get it on first try not even littele details

What are you even saying?

I think I know what's going on here. English isn't your first language, that's why you're so unintelligible. The issue is that you don't want to learn a third language!

Takatsuki
Aug 20, 2012, 04:33 PM
I'm sorry, vampiregaara, but before you can make an attempt to learn Japanese with which to solve the Capchas, you must first grasp the English language.

But of course, we can't expect much intelligence from someone with the name vampiregaara.

Lumpen Thingy
Aug 20, 2012, 04:34 PM
after this thread ends I doubt anyone will even try to help you

ScottyMango
Aug 20, 2012, 07:10 PM
Omg how am i sopost to buy a room if i can't even sing in on the web site i don't even under the code at the bottom

You're not. It's as simple as that.

If you're too much of an entitled brat, to the point where you can't even sit down and match some shapes, then I guess you're not getting AC. Sorry.

And Chinese? Really?

TheArkeon
Aug 20, 2012, 07:20 PM
I'm gonna try and be helpful and explain a bit, as my time is better spent explaining anyway.

Use this website http://www.lexilogos.com/keyboard/hiragana.htm

First, those symbols you're trying to copy onto the captcha are hiragana, which is under the Japanese language, not Chinese

Second, simply look at the symbols in the captcha, then look back. Open the hiragana website in a new window and make it smaller if you have to, so you can look back easily.

Third, don't complain about playing a foreign game when you don't know how it works or what language it uses. It waste everyone's time including yours.

Finally, if you're trolling, other people can just use this as a reference

Cheers