PDA

View Full Version : New player

Pikachu5
Aug 20, 2012, 09:24 PM
Hi Im a new player and I was wondering if there were any people who wanted to play with me. Arigato.

Mystic_Nessly
Aug 20, 2012, 09:32 PM
Are you playing on the 360 or Japanese PC server?

I'm not sure if you're aware, but both servers will be closing in Sepember (Sep7 for Xbox and 27th for PC).

If you're on the Japanese server, it's going to be very hard finding other English speaking players, especially now that the servers will be closing soon (most players have stopped playing the game).

To find the most players, try Universe 1 for PC server or Universe 2 for Xbox server.

Regardless, I can play with you for a bit if you're on PC server. Just shoot me a message.

Pikachu5
Aug 20, 2012, 09:34 PM
Oh, I was no aware of that. That is sad. Also im playing the xbox 360 version. Thanks for the info.

Mystic_Nessly
Aug 20, 2012, 09:46 PM
Oh, I was no aware of that. That is sad. Also im playing the xbox 360 version. Thanks for the info.
Yes, very sad. :-(

You can still have loads of fun before Sep7 comes though. Many missions from past events can be played at the 5th Floor of Guardians Colony (To get there, leave your room and follow the stairs up to the very top).

You'll most likely find many players there, since those missions were just added there. Just make sure you enter Universe 2 (find a rotating orange diamond and it will give you the option to change your "universe"/server). Most players play on Universe 2.

For more help on getting around in the game, or general info, check out:
http://psupedia.info/Main_Page

NewAgeRed
Aug 21, 2012, 04:39 AM
Hey Pikachu5, send me a message sometime. I'll try to help you out a little.
My GT is NewAgeRed.

LarienTiwele
Aug 21, 2012, 06:46 PM
If you can catch me when I'm awake or not at work, I can help you out a bit as well.
GT is Minmi Kanaye - and I'll be logging into PSU Momentarily.