PDA

View Full Version : Maximum Attack

Galerianx
Aug 21, 2012, 08:18 AM
so wen do people think soj gonna do Maximum Attack for pso2 ?

Titan200
Aug 21, 2012, 08:25 AM
Just a guess. Next year in April/May time frame.

Zyrusticae
Aug 21, 2012, 08:29 AM
Haha, Maximum Attack has potential to be RIDICULOUS in PSO2. Let's say... normal spawns like a PSE Burst, PSE Burst with screen-filling spawns? It'd certainly be a nice change of pace! :D

Ce'Nedra
Aug 21, 2012, 08:33 AM
I just read somewhere in a topic we get Max Attack between 4 December and 4 January but not sure how much of it is true. Can't find the post now anymore ><

Dammy
Aug 21, 2012, 12:23 PM
that forest Emergency is like Maximum Attack for me if you ignore boss
increased spawns and running timer at least
but yeah, getting real MA would be nice

Zorafim
Aug 21, 2012, 12:58 PM
Oh god not again... Though, since PSO2 got everything else right, maybe a MAG won't be so terrible.

Really, I'd rather have insane spawn rates on bosses in 12 people rooms. 3 or 4 on the screen at once, maybe with a PSE burst level of mobs spawning at the same time. If it's going to be super rewarding, it had better be super challenging too.

goldwing
Aug 21, 2012, 01:46 PM
This would b nice. This and a ttf. Id def bet on it happening next year

Opy
Aug 21, 2012, 01:50 PM
This and a ttf.

No please.. god no

goldwing
Aug 21, 2012, 01:52 PM
No please.. god no

Y no ttf? I liked it when ppl didnt abuse it.

Ce'Nedra
Aug 22, 2012, 03:29 AM
There are much better quests then TTF in terms of getting fast EXP trust me. Playing on that private server gives you acces to much better quests then just TTF or RT etc.

I just hope we won't get something like White Beast where everyone will only spam that and nothing else....

ShadowDragon28
Aug 22, 2012, 03:35 AM
I predict December or Jan. for first PSO 2 Max Attack...

EXPFULL
Aug 22, 2012, 03:55 AM
Given that the next area to be released is likely to be 'Future Ragol' - is that not a better time than any to run it?

Max Attack absolutely has to be paired with retro-fun-shenanigans

Galerianx
Aug 22, 2012, 06:20 AM
Given that the next area to be released is likely to be 'Future Ragol' - is that not a better time than any to run it?

Max Attack absolutely has to be paired with retro-fun-shenanigans

yea i would love that lol :D

Link1275
Aug 22, 2012, 11:59 AM
I just read somewhere in a topic we get Max Attack between 4 December and 4 January but not sure how much of it is true. Can't find the post now anymore ><

That was my post. And you misunderstood it. It was in the thread about what you wanted to see in the international version of PSO2. What I was actually saying was that if PSO2 JP got a maximum attack event then the international release should get one in the exact same time frame. However a December MA isn't out of the question. However they usually only last about 28 days(at least that's how it feels to me anyways) or so, so the dates I gave as an example would be incorrect.

lostinseganet
Aug 22, 2012, 08:40 PM
I'm hopping they remake episode 2 and 4 oh and 1 too :)