PDA

View Full Version : Wierd lag anyone?

Skyly HUmar
Aug 21, 2012, 12:09 PM
Ever since yesterday, me and a few of my friends have been experiencing strange lag. Sometimes when were in MPAs monsters will spawn invisible to us, we cant hit them or vise versa, but when everyone else attacks them we see the numbers and they still drop stuff. And now every time a code appears there are alot of big laggy moments every 30 seconds or so.

Ever since the game came out I have never been one to lag, and its not my computer because everything else (like youtube, fb and ect) works perfectly fine, and my internet connection is at 100% still.

Anyone else been having simmilar issues? This started happening yesterday for me.

Ana-Chan
Aug 21, 2012, 12:45 PM
Are you using an x64 version of Windows and was this after the GameGuard update?

Skyly HUmar
Aug 21, 2012, 01:33 PM
Yes to both.

I thought the gameguard thing caues computer errors, but i never thought this was one since the only one ive heard about that I got was the blue screen uppon shut down.

Sephirah
Aug 21, 2012, 01:36 PM
I'm also using Windows 7 x64 and was experiencing this lag last night.

Skyly HUmar
Aug 21, 2012, 01:38 PM
Im using vista. still x64 though.

Maronji
Aug 21, 2012, 07:28 PM
So far, lately, I've only experienced a Code: Protection that spawned in the Forest Emergency Mission that didn't trigger for me when I approached and a totally random crash in Caves 3.

Still haven't figured out what the crash was about, since it was the first time it's crashed on me.

TetsuyaHikari
Aug 21, 2012, 07:33 PM
I started experiencing this lag today also (I didn't play yesterday, so it wasn't until today that I got the Gameguard update). I noticed when I was in this MPA with mostly JP players, they were complaining about the lag too, started talking about how 'nPro' was the cause.

I'm also on x64 Windows 7.

Mystil
Aug 22, 2012, 01:45 AM
Win7 x64. Yep...

I consider Lag to be part of the enemy line up..