PDA

View Full Version : Item Sadeena Edge?

Natsuma
Aug 21, 2012, 04:31 PM
Hello there,

I was wondering, has Sadeena Edge (サディーナエッジ) ever dropped?
We can see it on several wikis (link (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Akbdpi65EON1dGRTd2hqNXBQMW1Lak9SOFJKM1Utb UE&gid=2)) but I've never seen it in-game.

Do you guys have any informations about it?

Thanks for your answers.

Skyly HUmar
Aug 21, 2012, 04:34 PM
I have no idea on this one, i was expecting it since i saw the other 2's weapons, but i have never seen it in the pre quest pics, in the shop, or anyone using it for that matter.

Ana-Chan
Aug 21, 2012, 04:43 PM
It is quite possible that the existance is only known through data mining and that is all.
The Japanese wiki doesn't have any reference to it at all.

Jakosifer
Aug 21, 2012, 04:48 PM
Check the drop finds at the quest counter.

Natsuma
Aug 21, 2012, 05:35 PM
What I find weird is that the sword should drop from these mobs, I doubt they're going to put this mob in future maps so I hardly see how we're going to acquire it...

Anyway, it unfortunately doesn't seem available atm..

Arios
Aug 21, 2012, 06:07 PM
The Sadeena Edge really isn't available right now, maybe in the 29th update?

And since the Sil Sadinian doesn't have any rare drops on him, probably it will be his drop in the future.

TetsuyaHikari
Aug 21, 2012, 07:36 PM
I was curious about this also. I find it odd they would add the enemy, but not give it the appropriate drops right now. Seems a little weird...

Vashyron
Aug 21, 2012, 07:39 PM
Could simply be saving the weapon for later levels, like Very Hard.

TetsuyaHikari
Aug 21, 2012, 07:41 PM
Could simply be saving the weapon for later levels, like Very Hard.

This weapon better be godlike for an 8/9* then.

RocSage
Aug 21, 2012, 07:53 PM
yes it has. I've seen someone with it in my partner list and i haven't played for a while...

TetsuyaHikari
Aug 21, 2012, 08:48 PM
yes it has. I've seen someone with it in my partner list and i haven't played for a while...

Eh... I don't mean to sound like an ass here, but unless this person is cheating, I don't see how they could have obtained it already, for multiple reasons:

A. There is no data listed for it dropping when you check at the counter
B. I've never seen it in the shop, EVER
C. The wiki (JP and EN) has only been updated with the fact that it exists, but not a single statistic has been given for it and it's been over a week since the update

I'm not trying to call you a liar here, man, but unless you can provide a screenshot or something (even then, that wouldn't prove they aren't cheating), I don't buy it. It's not out yet and probably won't be until the next update or Very Hard as Vashyron suggested.

RocSage
Aug 21, 2012, 09:52 PM
Eh... I don't mean to sound like an ass here, but unless this person is cheating, I don't see how they could have obtained it already, for multiple reasons:

A. There is no data listed for it dropping when you check at the counter
B. I've never seen it in the shop, EVER
C. The wiki (JP and EN) has only been updated with the fact that it exists, but not a single statistic has been given for it and it's been over a week since the update

I'm not trying to call you a liar here, man, but unless you can provide a screenshot or something (even then, that wouldn't prove they aren't cheating), I don't buy it. It's not out yet and probably won't be until the next update or Very Hard as Vashyron suggested.

While I could be wrong that I have seen it...

A: You could get it a different way than it dropping
B: It could be unsellable or people just haven't sold it yet. Just because it isn't there doesn't mean someone doesn't have it.
C. Just because it is not on the wiki doesn't mean someone doesn't have it either. It means that noone that works on the wiki has cared enough to add it or doesn't have it.

I certainly could have mistake one sword for another, but that is no reason to think so unreasonably.

Aeris
Aug 21, 2012, 10:05 PM
Also the rod that those flying mobs hasn't dropped either yet probably not in the game either, guess those will be available later on then.

TetsuyaHikari
Aug 21, 2012, 10:36 PM

Even though it's based off the name of an enemy? Nope.

B: It could be unsellable or people just haven't sold it yet. Just because it isn't there doesn't mean someone doesn't have it.

"Unsellable" ? Yeah, maybe after they equipped it, lol. As for people not selling it yet... that's pretty ridiculous. What are you trying to say, that every single one of these that have been "found" were found by Hunters? Once again, no.

There would have been a Force or Ranger that would have found one by now and sold it for an absurd amount (since it's new, of course) to help pay for their new weapon(s).

C. Just because it is not on the wiki doesn't mean someone doesn't have it either. It means that noone that works on the wiki has cared enough to add it or doesn't have it.

Actually, that's exactly what it means. The wiki is updated quite quickly with new information. Trust me. SOMEBODY who works on the wiki (which is anybody, by the way, as long as you have an account you can edit it under) would have added the information by now. It's been over a week and all we got are blanks and just an icon picture (basically saying, "We know it's there, but we haven't got it yet").

I certainly could have mistake one sword for another, but that is no reason to think so unreasonably.

I'd bet my money on you mistaking it for another sword than thinking everybody is secretly keeping it to themselves.

JeyKama
Aug 21, 2012, 10:46 PM
While I could be wrong that I have seen it...

As others have said, there are a lot of people playing this game, and islands has been out for 2 weeks now + drop rates increased. I kind of wonder if you have it confused with the Sadina Launcher? ... it kind of looks like should be a sword (to me).

I do wonder if unID box contents show up as their item in the rare item record for each field, because that would be as definitive an answer as any. And if it hasn't dropped, there's no reason why it would have to wait until VHM to drop - it's not like they haven't added/toggled drops on existing mobs before (Rockbear wires, etc.)

MailboxJunkie
Aug 22, 2012, 10:19 AM
Are you sure the weapon you saw wasn't the Dinia Edge? It's the same exact model, only recolored.

Other than that I don't see how someone could have it, seeing as how no one even knows the stats for it.