PDA

View Full Version : Rare matter board drops?

kabutozero
Aug 21, 2012, 07:27 PM
I stopped doing at a very early point the matter board , right now I want to continue it to alleviate the level 25-30 grind , and be ready for the third mb , but I Can't get to drop either the last item for the first mb I'm missing ( breahda , I haven't killed that many , I kill them on desert exploration) , or the first one I'm doing in the second mb ( level 11+ diggs , have killed in almost all the caves quest and even on hard mode , nothing ) , I don't remember other mb items being hard to get , is there something I'm doing wrong?

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 21, 2012, 07:32 PM
I stopped doing at a very early point the matter board , right now I want to continue it to alleviate the level 25-30 grind , and be ready for the third mb , but I Can't get to drop either the last item for the first mb I'm missing ( breahda , I haven't killed that many , I kill them on desert exploration) , or the first one I'm doing in the second mb ( level 11+ diggs , have killed in almost all the caves quest and even on hard mode , nothing ) , I don't remember other mb items being hard to get , is there something I'm doing wrong?

That particular MB quest is a pain in the ass, most of the other ones aren't that hard to get...

FlameOfYagami
Aug 21, 2012, 07:35 PM
You are not doing anything wrong. I have all matterbaords at 100%. I can tell you this from experience. Some items are VERY easy to get. However some are just a pain in the ass.

You just have to keep on killing the enemy that drops the item over and over till he drops it. That's it.

Just a piece of advice though. It's always best to go to an area that spwans the creature you are looking for frequently for the obvious reasons ^^

Other than that, there's not much to say but keep grinding. The item will eventually drop.

Aegea
Aug 21, 2012, 07:40 PM
Agreed. It took killing over a hundred Dagans before an MB item dropped. Literally. After wasting time in caves, I had to wait until city emergency before I could get it to drop (and only on the last mission).