PDA

View Full Version : YES! So lucky

TheBFace
Aug 23, 2012, 12:30 AM
Got pinkal to ultimate, found a random pal rappy, dropped REAL AGITO.

YES

win.

:B :D

fatelinka
Aug 23, 2012, 02:40 AM
Good job! Even though I have no idea what that weapon is....My bad.

T0m
Aug 23, 2012, 05:23 AM
Well, at least you know it's real!

TheBFace
Aug 23, 2012, 09:59 AM
I was actually going to start a documented hunt and post my findings on here. I guess I did. Its just a very short list.

Run 1: 1975 Agito

End.

gigawuts
Aug 23, 2012, 10:14 AM
Ooph, I hunted for one of these. It took me 31+ pals (I stopped counting around 28 I think, but it kept going for a few more pals). That was a whole lot of Fake in the Yellow runs for a weapon that isn't actually too amazing on a HUcast :S

Great find! What class are you on?

I'm tempted to start hunting things on PSO1 just because I prefer the environments...

TheBFace
Aug 23, 2012, 10:43 AM
I was using my HUnewreal, thanks and what do you plan on hunting now? I'm thinking of going for punisher on hildetorrs.. I probably won't be so lucky on that hunt :/

gigawuts
Aug 23, 2012, 10:49 AM
Well, I got some ungodly luck with a 50 hit Sange while hunting a Chain Sawd (I forget its other two percents, but I think one was dark). So my next hunt is...yeah, a yasha. I think the only ID I have that can find it gets it off temple Belras.

Did I mention I pretty much only play solo offline?

You can see why I put down the game for a few months, ha ha.

Even if I find it nobody would believe it's a legit 50 hit Sange & Yasha, but then I never hunted things to impress other people so that's not a big concern for me.

TheBFace
Aug 23, 2012, 10:59 AM
I have never played online either.. Everything I own is from exclusively playing offline, and thats INSANE.. 50% hit on sange, mine has like 10 A.Beast.. >:/

Good luck on Yasha. That has to be one of the most rare itmes in game.

I spent 130 telepipes to get Sange on 6 lilies, finally get the mil to spawn, drops sange :D.

Do a run on caves and find another o.o... 0%'s though

RagolianHunter
Aug 23, 2012, 11:28 AM
Cg! nice get.

goldwing
Aug 23, 2012, 05:03 PM
lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *pouts*