PDA

View Full Version : Help with Volcano Cave story quest

D-Inferno
Aug 23, 2012, 06:24 PM
When doing matter board 5 (Caves), I didn't bother with the story mission until I got both Gold orbs. When I got to the Vol Dragon, it was infected (ex: it attack the lizard). I'm pretty sure this is supposed to happen second. I died against it, and did it again. This time, no infection and lizard. Then after beating it, I did to be the infected dragon, but I don't get it infected. Is my story glitched, or do I have to do something in the story quest (like picking 8:00 in the Desert one)?

Ceresa
Aug 23, 2012, 06:28 PM
Kill the Briada + El Arda in the first area for the infected route.

Skip them for the other.

D-Inferno
Aug 23, 2012, 07:05 PM
Killed them; still not infected.

Anything else?

Sp-24
Aug 23, 2012, 07:31 PM
I'm fairly sure that you only need to kill the darkers for the infected route. What's the name of the mission that you are getting? It should be "The Scientist's State".

D-Inferno
Aug 23, 2012, 07:34 PM
I don't think El Arda shows up. keep getting the chapter title "The Proud Scales of Amedusica" or however you spell it.

Takatsuki
Aug 23, 2012, 07:36 PM
Wait, there's two MB5 missions? But the mission icon shows a full crown and I've only beat the mission once (after having completed both gold Matters).

Ceresa
Aug 23, 2012, 07:42 PM
I don't think El Arda shows up. keep getting the chapter title "The Proud Scales of Amedusica" or however you spell it.

There's some Nordirans in the SW corner, kill them to spawn a couple El Arda.

CJ Johnny
Aug 23, 2012, 08:47 PM
When doing matter board 5 (Caves), I didn't bother with the story mission until I got both Gold orbs. When I got to the Vol Dragon, it was infected (ex: it attack the lizard). I'm pretty sure this is supposed to happen second. I died against it, and did it again. This time, no infection and lizard. Then after beating it, I did to be the infected dragon, but I don't get it infected. Is my story glitched, or do I have to do something in the story quest (like picking 8:00 in the Desert one)?

Choice 1 or 2 has 'Absolutely' no impact of which dragon you wil be fighting.

Choice 1 translation.
怒っているように見える
Means=Looks like Angry

Choice 2 translation.
泣いているように見える
Means=Looks like crying

Start form 'Cave 1'.
Kill all >>>ENEMY's<< You get "THE SCIENTIST'S STATE". (The F _ _ k Up dragon)

Part-1 第4章 龍の病, THE SCIENTIST'S STATE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI97Q5o-3hM&feature=plcp

Start from 'Cave 1'.
Minimum kill. You get "PROUD SCALES OF AMDUSCIA". (The normal dragon)

Part-1 第4章 龍の病, PROUD SCALES OF AMDUSCIA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdFIYHxyHrk&feature=plcp

Ana-Chan
Aug 23, 2012, 09:08 PM
Near the start, there is a fork that either takes you north or south. If you go directly south then you get the normal route, if you go north and take the teleporter back south then you should get the infected route.