PDA

View Full Version : Ways to increase stats after hitting level cap for self and MAG?

Dan Maku
Aug 24, 2012, 01:52 AM
Is there any way to increase one's stats after you hit the level cap and max out your MAG?

IzzyData
Aug 24, 2012, 01:53 AM
Get a new skill tree and invest points in the stat you need.

Blackheart521
Aug 24, 2012, 01:53 AM
If you have any unspent SP then you can use that to increase stats but other than that, you'd have to buy another mag or skill tree, or just wait till the level cap increase. ^^;

Arika
Aug 24, 2012, 01:54 AM
If you mean stat requirement for weapon, Only "self" "mag" and "skill tree" work.

So yes, to increase it, only "skill tree" can help you now.

Crimson Exile
Aug 24, 2012, 01:55 AM
Grinding armor and weapons. Adding abilities to those should increase stats as well.

Blackheart521
Aug 24, 2012, 01:57 AM
Grinding armor and weapons. Adding abilities to those should increase stats as well.

That doesn't increase base stats though, which is what he is aiming for so he can use better equipment. ^^;

Crimson Exile
Aug 24, 2012, 02:00 AM
That doesn't increase base stats though, which is what he is aiming for so he can use better equipment. ^^; Hahaha he really didn't say base stats or not. You never know but I guess you are right.

Link1275
Aug 24, 2012, 12:09 PM
An idea that has occurred to me and makes me curious, is if you can't out abilities on some of your equipment that raise base stats. Probably not, but it might be possible.

Sizustar
Aug 24, 2012, 12:16 PM
An idea that has occurred to me and makes me curious, is if you can't out abilities on some of your equipment that raise base stats. Probably not, but it might be possible.

Equipment stat bonus isn't calculated for equip requirement

Dan Maku
Aug 25, 2012, 12:49 AM
How many quests can I take that reward me with SP for Ranger?

Maronji
Aug 25, 2012, 12:51 AM
How many quests can I take that reward me with SP for Ranger?

At this time: exactly 1. It's the one you get from Lisa at Lv30 to defeat 7 rare Rappies and 5 Dark Ragne with a launcher (or something like that). It awards you 5SP. That's it at the moment, so if you've already done that, then... yeah.