PDA

View Full Version : Hittin that wall... anything updates soon?

CultOfPersonality
Aug 24, 2012, 08:06 AM
Not including the big September update. Any mini updates? Maybe a new area?

Really hope they start doing some form of events.

Ce'Nedra
Aug 24, 2012, 08:12 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200133

Try look arround a bit before making a new topic or use the Quick Question Topic please.

CultOfPersonality
Aug 24, 2012, 12:22 PM
How was I supposed to know that topic with that title would have anything to do with future updates? -_-

And why must every topic I make be sent back to the question topic, first part wasn't even really a question.

Ce'Nedra
Aug 24, 2012, 12:53 PM
Probraly cause people get tired seeing a new topic for every single question you have yet we have a topic for quick small questions?

Cyrusnagisa
Aug 24, 2012, 03:15 PM
also getting tired of the "OMG I have nothign else to do, when is the next update" posts.....

Slow down -.- The game is not going anywhere for a good while.

Quatre52
Aug 24, 2012, 03:26 PM
Would it really have been that hard to simply answer his question?

Garnet_Moon
Aug 24, 2012, 03:33 PM
In Ops defense, I thought "Part 2 of Soaring Quartz Dragon" was just some shitty fanfic crossing PSO2 with twilight sparkly vampires and a rave boss in the form of sparkly quartz or hunger games for PSO2 in the floating islands. But being that I click most threads to see what they are about, whether I post or not, I was wrong in that regard. Which is great, because I would've lost it had my assumption been correct.

Halcyote
Aug 24, 2012, 04:15 PM
also getting tired of the "OMG I have nothign else to do, when is the next update" posts.....

Slow down -.- The game is not going anywhere for a good while.
topics like these were extremely common during psu's run. i'm not surprised it's happening.

Cyrusnagisa
Aug 24, 2012, 08:56 PM
topics like these were extremely common during psu's run. i'm not surprised it's happening.

eh yeah guess that's true, glad I had stayed away from forums for the most part during my PSU days.