PDA

View Full Version : new patch

ohka
Aug 24, 2012, 04:41 PM
Anyone want to throw me a link?

ScottyMango
Aug 24, 2012, 04:43 PM
Do you mean... the english patch?

Because no, we can't throw you a link to that.

ohka
Aug 24, 2012, 04:43 PM
Wink wink in a msg lol. a place to find it

ScottyMango
Aug 24, 2012, 04:45 PM
I'm pretty sure asking for it is against the rules too, but it's not a hard thing to google, especially cause of Bumped.

blace
Aug 24, 2012, 04:45 PM
Just take a gander over at http://www.bumped.org/pusblog it's up over there.

ohka
Aug 24, 2012, 04:46 PM
yeah im failing to get it to download on bump. im like wtf. and is against the rules. from the good man tidus. "Like I Care"

blace
Aug 24, 2012, 04:47 PM
It is against the rules to PM and to link directly to it. I can only do it by linking you to bumped and you find it from there.

ohka
Aug 24, 2012, 04:49 PM
alrighty ill see if the mirror 7 works. my pc is being a derp ill try and see what happens. id hate to have to wait till tim gets home

ScottyMango
Aug 24, 2012, 04:50 PM
"Like I Care"

gl asking for help when you're banned then lol.

ohka
Aug 24, 2012, 04:55 PM
never been afraid of being banned on anything tbh

Takatsuki
Aug 24, 2012, 05:06 PM
yeah im failing to get it to download on bump. im like wtf. and is against the rules. from the good man tidus. "Like I Care"

>Calling Tidus a good man.
>Implying that he isn't the worst main character in the series other than Squall.

:bash:

Crimson Exile
Aug 24, 2012, 05:06 PM
Ask on gamefaqs.com pso2 thread

ohka
Aug 24, 2012, 05:12 PM
>Implying that he isn't the worst main character in the series other than Squall.

>implying i give two shits about your FF opinion

Ask on gamefaqs.com pso2 thread

thanks i got it just my zip isnt working worth poop mostly because i dont know how to run a pc to save my life for the most part so ill just wait till tim gets home. he will be on my ass for this is the third time im like wtf do i do

unless that was a challenge to do it there to get banned i could care less for the fact that i dont use that site and really. anysite that bans for using something that will increase their sells can eat me

Sizustar
Aug 24, 2012, 05:21 PM
unless that was a challenge to do it there to get banned i could care less for the fact that i dont use that site and really. anysite that bans for using something that will increase their sells can eat me

You have no idea on what you're talking about.
This site has contact with Sega of America, which does not allow the discussion or distribution of third party modification of the client.

ohka
Aug 24, 2012, 05:24 PM
did i say that they didnt? I said i dont care for or will follow. I believe that english patch is helpful for players to play and for the company itself. so i could care less if they are against it. in the end it makes them money. because i do pay for AC. more i can read more i want to play the more i play the more i pay. see how that works. its a win win. now if you want to bother me with more its against the rules so is jwalking im not going to stress it.:3

Blackheart521
Aug 24, 2012, 05:29 PM

ummmm, Vaan is muuuuuuch worse than Tidus.

and this is quite off-topic haha ^^;

IndigoNovember
Aug 24, 2012, 05:29 PM
If you're still having problems with zip files: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+unzip+an+archive

ohka
Aug 24, 2012, 05:36 PM
If you're still having problems with zip files: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+unzip+an+archive

i have it zipped and all i just cant seem to find in my sega file my bin.

RemChu
Aug 24, 2012, 05:41 PM

you get banned here, you die in real life.

NoiseHERO
Aug 24, 2012, 05:42 PM
That one guy that comes in and asks for information they can't find themselves, and it's related to the "Waaah language barrier" patch, and everyone say's he's breaking the rules, then he goes into the "I don't care I'm a badass mode" and starts arguing when told so, and continues to ask for the forum's help anyway till the thread is locked.

lol

But whatever.

Tidus was awesome.

ohka
Aug 24, 2012, 05:45 PM
you get banned here, you die in real life.

oh shit man

Lostbob117
Aug 24, 2012, 05:46 PM
Rock, you're making it sound like they're crying about it when they're not, they just wanted the patch to get around easier. Also this website is connected with Sega of America not Sega of Japan.

ohka
Aug 24, 2012, 05:47 PM
That one guy that comes in and asks for information they can't find themselves, and it's related to the "Waaah language barrier" patch, and everyone say's he's breaking the rules, then he goes into the "I don't care I'm a badass mode" and starts arguing when told so, and continues to ask for the forum's help anyway till the thread is locked.

lol

But whatever.

Tidus was awesome.

so far everything that i have asked and was given is stuff i already have the issue seems to be my datebin is MIA and yeah stating my opinion about freedom of speech is soo badass give me a medal.......

so far everything that i have asked and was given is stuff i already have the issue seems to be my datebin is MIA and yeah stating my opinion about freedom of speech is soo badass give me a medal.......

this is my issue MIA bin

NoiseHERO
Aug 24, 2012, 05:50 PM
Just saying, "that guy" who comes in and asks for the patch then says "lol the rules" pops up like 3 times a month, and it's just as facepalm worthy each time.

also lollostbob

Lostbob117
Aug 24, 2012, 05:51 PM
Also, Sega of America doesn't care about discussion that much someone asked me to PM them the English patch location on the Sega Forums in a post and I did nothing happened no one said anything about it.

ohka
Aug 24, 2012, 05:54 PM
Just saying, "that guy" who comes in and asks for the patch then says "lol the rules" pops up like 3 times a month, and it's just as facepalm worthy each time.

also lollostbob

facepalm worthy? why if i may ask you good sir

Lostbob117
Aug 24, 2012, 05:54 PM
this is my issue MIA bin

Oh okay, do this

press the start menu than

My Computer>Local Disk>Program Files>SEGA>PHANTASYSTARONLINE2>pso2_bin>data>win32

then extract all the files but "Readme" into it and overwrite all files when it ask.

ohka
Aug 24, 2012, 05:55 PM
Oh okay, do this

press the start menu than

My Computer>Local Disk>Program Files>SEGA>PHANTASYSTARONLINE2>pso2_bin>data>win32

then extract all the files but "Readme" into it and overwrite all files when it ask.

thats the problem the PSO bin section is just gone. i know the steps but im missing a step for some reason.

everything is ready to go just my bin killed itself it seems. which is odd.

NoiseHERO
Aug 24, 2012, 05:58 PM
facepalm worthy? why if i may ask you good sir

Well if you get banned here.

You die in real life.

You died over PSOW...

/facepalmin'

Lostbob117
Aug 24, 2012, 05:59 PM
thats the problem the PSO bin section is just gone. i know the steps but im missing a step for some reason.

No, no you're going into your documents you have to go to program files there's two separate pso2 things there's that one in documents that's where screenshots go and then the other one that is where you input the patch at.

ohka
Aug 24, 2012, 05:59 PM
Well if you get banned here.

You die in real life.

You died over PSOW...

/facepalmin'

sir what the shit are you going on about?

No, no you're going into your documents you have to go to program files there's two separate pso2 things there's that one in documents that's where screenshots go and then the other one that is where you input the patch at.

okay let me see. ill keep you posted.

there is nothing there besides. that file. yet i can run the game so i have it downloaded. in my pc the only thing sega is what i showed you

wait a minute my derped out pc might have got it

Okay after the confusion of the computer auto going to docs i found it got it working. <3 to all the helped. And :3 to those that dont like how i do things

Lostbob117
Aug 24, 2012, 06:23 PM
Okay after the confusion of the computer auto going to docs i found it got it working. <3 to all the helped. And :3 to those that dont like how i do things

Glad I could help.

ohka
Aug 24, 2012, 06:35 PM
Glad I could help.

thank you. i think from here i should have it. just a few hickups with the formats i was using. my 7zip started to be a dick wouldnt work so i had to use another. and then my thing with the documents thanks