PDA

View Full Version : All Mag Cells For Trade!

RubyEclipse
Mar 27, 2003, 05:05 PM
That's right, I have each and every mag cell for trade. I'll list most of them, but I might forget one or two. Just rest assured I DO have them all.

Kit of Hamburger
Kit of Dreamcast
Kit of Sega Saturn
Kit of Genesis
Kit of Master System
Kit of Mark 3
Heart of Chao
Parts of Robochao
Heart of KapuKapu
Heart of Chu Chu
Cell of Mag 502
Cell of Mag 213
Panther's Spirit
Heart of Devil
Heart of Angel
Heart of Pian
Heart of Opa Opa

I think thats all of them.

I am looking for: Mind Matts/Grinders, but ill consider just about anything as long as it isn't a really common rare. I am also dearly looking for a Pian with good mind! Just post!
Thanks!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RubyEclipse on 2003-03-27 14:10 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RubyEclipse on 2003-03-27 14:31 ]</font>

RubyEclipse
Mar 27, 2003, 05:09 PM
Doh! For some reason this topic came up as Battle, but it has nothing to do with battle! Sorry about that..

ShadowCaster
Mar 27, 2003, 05:12 PM
I have mind mats and grinders for mark 3. PM me

Madzozs
Mar 27, 2003, 06:37 PM
I want devil, angel, and panthers spirit. heres my list

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=44000&forum=2&0

Phoenix2000
Mar 27, 2003, 06:50 PM
Hey,
I would like your Heart of Devil mag cell. I can offer you a cure/parylsis and some mind mats or grinders for it. I also have plenty of HU and RA weapons if you are interested. Let me know what you would want thanks for any help.

Elvendar
Mar 27, 2003, 07:57 PM
I could use the Kapu Kapu, Chu Chu, and Mag 213 Cells. I have around 4 mind mats and +11 I believe in grinders...I also have various items on my trade list (link in signature)

Kurosatsu
Mar 27, 2003, 09:05 PM
I have a Chu Chu mag with 172 to mind

If your interested let me know i see a couple of Mag cells i'm intrested in.

RubyEclipse
Mar 28, 2003, 06:35 PM
Wow, got 23 PM's total in one day! Just wanted to say that most of the cells on the list are singles, so first-come first served!

Chris_Soul
Mar 28, 2003, 07:29 PM
which cells do you have left?

RubyEclipse
Mar 30, 2003, 02:34 PM
Amazingly, nearly all of the cells are left.

Something has come up, though...

The good Samaritan within me appeared while I was looking through my deposit.

This thought occured while I was looking at the tons of Christmas Presents and Mag Cells I had:

"If I was to get corrupted I would lose not only my char but also all this."

then I thought:

"If I was to give this away, what would happen to it? Would it become massively duped, to the point that even noobs have it? Would it be treasured by those who I give it to, or would it just be used and forgotten?"

And thus I have come to a decision.

Coming soon, I will be giving away many of my Christmas Presents and Mag cells to those of you who are needing it or looking for one. It seems better to me that I can at least let these have some use, and help out others than be selfish and keep them all to myself. I am not sure how many I have, but each person that gets one will only get one, whether it be a Christmas Present or a Mag cell, or a wep, etc, because I want to try and give as many people one of these as I can. I will post details soon.

Perhaps in this way I can help the online world of pso, and at least give some help to those who need it.

...Prepare to fly....

- - - Ruby Eclipse.

NGEvangelion4
Mar 30, 2003, 02:44 PM
Thats cool, my HUne would really like angel wings. Maybe I can get one of those.

LadyRedComet
Mar 30, 2003, 03:23 PM
Which mag cells are left? If possible, could I have a Heart of Angel or Devil?

Sparkoma
Mar 30, 2003, 03:31 PM
thats nice, could i get mark3 and devils heart?
it would mean alot.
thanks

RubyEclipse
Mar 30, 2003, 03:37 PM
I am going to post what I have to give in a new topic that will be up soon, each person can pick one (1) thing from the list so that there is enough for most people. Once an item is taken, if there are no others, I'll cross it off the list.

Look for it coming soon, first come, first served.

El_Diablo_
Mar 30, 2003, 03:39 PM
I been looking EVERYWHERE for mag cells so i would LOVE to have ANY mag cell i dun care what it is...

RiGoRmOrTiS_UK
Mar 30, 2003, 05:10 PM
i'd love the kit of sega saturn, I miss my Sega Saturn ;( /me sobs.

Ryo_Hayasa
Mar 30, 2003, 05:33 PM
On 2003-03-30 14:10, RiGoRmOrTiS_UK wrote:
i'd love the kit of sega saturn, I miss my Sega Saturn ;( /me sobs.

*sobs with her*
i wish i had a Sature SONIC R SONIC JAM *whines* when i wanted it ti was obsolete

*sighs*
i miss my Dreamcast days...umm may i...err i'll pm you but...may i have a DC cell i was a big DC fan it's a dream to have a DC mag for my DC PSO character as i..monument to Dreamcast. it isn't dead...it's just in the background got it! Sega not down or out, just "powering up" o.o;;

RubyEclipse
Mar 30, 2003, 06:17 PM
Heh, hey guys just look at my Give-away post. You will find what you are looking for there. And its free http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Karuda
May 8, 2003, 08:41 PM
ive been trying to get a panthers spirit everywhere but cant get 1:( but seeing as ure such a nice little person i figure u could help me out. heres my trade list so have a heart and help out a poor guy like me.
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=50912&forum=2&2

Shadow82
May 8, 2003, 09:16 PM
I have Demonic Fork.I would only give it for a huge amount of mag cells though.That is if u want it of course.

Firocket1690
May 8, 2003, 10:18 PM
I want a Heart of Pian!

- FSOD deprived Mag farmer -

BUT ... 1 simple request...

I'm not greedy ... if sum1 also wants it ... allow them to receive it ... otherwise ...

I always wanted a Pian Pian! lol
as of now, I already have a seperate farmer raising me a few mags, before I get bak onto my feet i.e. having enough meseta to buy mag food. lol

In fact... this very person has posted a reply JUST above this one *winks at Shadow82*

Zero88
May 9, 2003, 07:12 AM
On 2003-05-08 19:16, Shadow82 wrote:
I have Demonic Fork.I would only give it for a huge amount of mag cells though.That is if u want it of course.

i need that thing myself dude.. PM & ill set up a trade with ya

MonkeyFunky
May 9, 2003, 12:25 PM
this is an older post if no one's noticed. come to think of it, i haven't seen Ruby lately.

R

Zuna
May 9, 2003, 01:15 PM
wowow i got tricked too this is a post in march!! lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zuna on 2003-05-09 11:26 ]</font>

RubyEclipse
May 9, 2003, 04:04 PM
I've been here, but finishing my first PSO story sidetracked me. There should be another thread, titled : Ruby Trades: Ruby's Giveaway somewhere waaay down the list. If anyone would like to bump it up, that would be great. A lot of it needs to be edited, becuase I gave the rares away to a good 50+ people before I stopped last time. I then took it to the Sega.com boards, and now I'm starting up this one again!

I'll be ready to edit the older post as soon as I can check my inventory (6 Storage chars...argh!), so I guess I'll get prepared for the wave of PM's to come back. (Last time I did this I got a total of 223 PM's in one week!)

Hope that this will help you!

Ruby Eclipse

MonkeyFunky
May 9, 2003, 04:15 PM
Hi ruby!

good to see you!

hope to do some RAGOL runs with you soon! Search for NOMO when you do. you have my card. =)

R

Holy_Blade
May 10, 2003, 11:15 AM
What Mag Cells are left? I'd be eternally grateful...

Ryuzaki00
May 10, 2003, 11:30 AM
EHH...people READ!! This is no longer the active post. Ruby has ANOTHER post which you should check out. It's called Ruby's Giveaway.