PDA

View Full Version : what were your favorite classes to play?

Gibdozer
Aug 24, 2012, 06:40 PM
Well with psu closing its doors I was just curious what classes you had the most fun playing. I've played psu for 5 years off and on and in that time I've maxed almost every class on one character or another. To clarify I am not asking which class is the "best" but what you enjoyed the the most.

Fortetecher
Protranser
Acrofighter
Wartecher

TenebriS
Aug 24, 2012, 06:42 PM
Fortetecher and acrotecher

With GAS i just loved FT the most of all my classes :D Was awesome to modify

I had several chars with different classes but AT and FT just interested me the most^^

Midori Oku
Aug 24, 2012, 06:43 PM
Masterforce, Guntecher, and Fortegunner.

Sinue_v2
Aug 24, 2012, 07:31 PM
Wartecher, Guntecher, and Protranser.

I liked the hybrid classes since PSU was pretty much piss-easy to play and they added in at least a little bit more of a challenge, vis-a-vis having to juggle two job classes effectively. Even in a fully composed party, a good Wartecher/Guntecher could handle support in the absence of an acrotecher - leaving the Force with more freedom to nuke. Protranser was simply a godsend to any party with their EX traps, and were always wanted (unlike GT/WT). Plus, they required a bit more strategy in that the best ones had to know the missions and the spawn patterns to identify tricky areas and fully maximize the effectiveness of their traps.

Acrofighter was also fun.

Lumpen Thingy
Aug 24, 2012, 10:34 PM
Fortegunner, protranser ,fighgunner, guntecher, and fighmaster

ZER0 DX
Aug 25, 2012, 09:58 AM
Fighgunner. Always been my main class since vanilla. I started as a Fighgunner and I'm gonna see the end as Fighgunner.

...For the 3rd time now.

HIT0SHI
Aug 25, 2012, 11:29 AM
My favorite is Acrofighter completely customized to the max on damage.

Also: Watertecher, Protanser, Fighgunner and Guntecher.

TheAstarion
Aug 31, 2012, 10:40 AM
Wartecher, Guntecher, and Protranser.
Acrofighter was also fun.

Pretty much this.

The only reason I didn't respect Fighgunner was because it was too overpowered compared to the other hybrids; whenever the other hybrids got something to raise them to Fighgunner's level, Fighgunner would get something to raise itself to pure class level with bonuses. JP fixed it a little... but not enough to balance the game.

I also liked the acro classes.

By the end I had, sometimes replicated on different servers, -

Beast WT (AF, AT)
CAST PT (GT, GM)
Newman MF (AT)
Beast GT (PT, GM)
Newman AT (WT, MF)
Beast AT (WT, MF)
Human AF (FiG)

Akaimizu
Aug 31, 2012, 11:38 AM
Guntecher above all else. That was my class, and my playstyle. I exercised my strongest strategies and monster control with said class....once I knew the level well enough.
I did have fun with Acrotecher classes.
Master Gunner was mainly for levelling certain bullets even if powerful.
When I needed to unwind Beast Female Fortefighter.