adonis565
Aug 25, 2012, 02:28 PM
can we play it offline? probably not im guessing

Rika-chan
Aug 25, 2012, 02:31 PM
This game is online only

Massaki
Aug 25, 2012, 02:33 PM
The iOS version is strictly offline/singleplayer but will allow you to bring friends (as NPCs) over to it. This is what I remember from when it was first revealed, iirc. I don't think there's a concrete release date for it.

NoiseHERO
Aug 25, 2012, 02:49 PM
^

I know it's one player only...

But technically it's accessing some of your character's data that's on the server isn't it?

Massaki
Aug 25, 2012, 04:20 PM
Yeah, that's pretty much it.

NoiseHERO
Aug 25, 2012, 04:24 PM
Yeah so that means it's technically...

one player ONLINE.

Clessy
Aug 25, 2012, 05:06 PM
Pretty sure it loads your character from the server then you can play without a internet connection and then when you quit the game it goes to upload the data. That way you're not constantly using data to play offline.

Vashyron
Aug 25, 2012, 05:13 PM
Pretty sure it loads your character from the server then you can play without a internet connection and then when you quit the game it goes to upload the data. That way you're not constantly using data to play offline.

Sounds like the most retarded way on easily allowing people to edit character data. (I mean this cheating-wise.)

Pretty sure you have to be constantly connected, else...

Sizustar
Aug 25, 2012, 05:33 PM
No official info has really been released for the mobile version of PSO2, so how it will work isn't known.
But most likely, you earn "special" item that will be transfered to your account.