PDA

View Full Version : Where to find other Techs

SikerSwift000
Aug 26, 2012, 03:51 PM
I have all the techs from the shop and found most of them at level 2 but all the ones I want, minus Rabarta, I cant seem to find. Specifically Gi- and Ra-foie I keep finding all these discs but there all for level 1 techs I already have.

Is there any specific location that I can find them? or a mission that drops them more often?

HFlowen
Aug 26, 2012, 03:53 PM
Go here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Akbdpi65EON1dGRTd2hqNXBQMW1Lak9SOFJKM1Utb UE&gid=11

Copy-paste the JP name of what you want into the player shop search. You can find just about everything for 1k a piece.

Otherwise: I don't think techs specifically drop anywhere aside from high level gi-grants only being in the floating islands.

Coatl
Aug 26, 2012, 05:02 PM
Techs do have specific drop points.
I think lv10 shifta is located in free exploration caves and lv10 gigrants at floaty islands?
The rest I'm not sure..but the rest go for 1000k in playershop anyway.

SikerSwift000
Aug 26, 2012, 05:39 PM
Thanks everyone, Made sense that some would only drop from specific places that's why I asked, only issue im bumping into is that nobody sells lvl.1 of anything hahahaha I have lvl 4 Gifoie, and lvl 4 Rafoie but I cant use them until I level up a couple more times, cause my T-ATK is only 180 and I need 210