PDA

View Full Version : emergency quest questions...

kabutozero
Aug 26, 2012, 06:05 PM
Is there any pattern / any way to know ( like a web , chat , etc) when a emergency quest is going / has popped out? I can't be on the game all day , but if one pops up I would like to play it :S , for example today I already leveled once and grinded for 2 hours , so i'm tired of the game , but if an emergency quest pops I could do another hour no problem , but not staying in game just to know when they pop out :S , much less without being able to play another game due to pso2 requirements

satchko
Aug 26, 2012, 06:09 PM
I don't have the link handy, but There is a sega/pso twitter account (although in japanese) that tweets when emergency quests unlock on which ships. Could keep an eye on that.

moorebounce
Aug 26, 2012, 06:13 PM
I had the same thought weeks ago but never posted it. I'm glad to see someone has. Maybe someone will start an "Emergency Quest is up" thread.

I know if you're playing the game like 15 minutes before it happens they have a message pop up telling you its coming.

satchko
Aug 26, 2012, 06:25 PM
this thing?
http://twitter.com/pso2_emg_bot

yup, this is the one i was talking about.

kabutozero
Aug 26, 2012, 06:27 PM
yep someone on pso world chat gave it to me , thanks for the effort tho , that's very good since it's only emergency quests and not rankings and other shets