PDA

View Full Version : Time for the imfamous lv20-30 grind.

nadespam
Aug 27, 2012, 12:29 PM
http://bumped.org/psublog/

With some info about the sub-classes up, posted on Aug.27th, time for me to start getting my Hunter to lv30 for Fighter Class... better get that coffee, it's going to be a long day.

gigawuts
Aug 27, 2012, 12:31 PM
If you really don't want to do the 20-30 grind, just keep playing your main class and finish CO's.

Me, I played my two non-main classes up to around 20 then mainly did mines/tundra/floating continent client orders to fill that gap. I'd do emergency quests though, those are good for experience.

Chik'Tikka
Aug 27, 2012, 12:33 PM
well im set+^_^+

Coatl
Aug 27, 2012, 12:37 PM
What giga said.
My hunter is lv27 right now (40/40/27) and seeing as how we don't get sub classes until September anyway, I'm in no rush.

Zorafim
Aug 27, 2012, 12:54 PM
Damn it, why did you have to remind me?

Oh well, at least now I have the knowledge and resources to get through it. Come on, client order spam!

Sizustar
Aug 27, 2012, 12:58 PM
Damn it, why did you have to remind me?

Oh well, at least now I have the knowledge and resources to get through it. Come on, client order spam!

Well, some people just do MPA, and "farm" the Meat lady's drop, when full(Sent to storage, and get more) and just turn them in daily.

Mystil
Aug 27, 2012, 01:50 PM
http://bumped.org/psublog/

With some info about the sub-classes up, posted on Aug.27th, time for me to start getting my Hunter to lv30 for Fighter Class... better get that coffee, it's going to be a long day.

Spam the desert missions with friends/NPCs. 10k exp per run(if you don't skip mobs). Don't do hard nab rappy. That exp is inefficient..

Kimil Adrayne
Aug 27, 2012, 01:53 PM
The class descriptions sound... Boring. Why did they have to be implemented as whole new classes and not in some other way?

As I read it:
Hunter - general melee
Fighter - lightweight melee

Ranger - general range
Gunner - lightweight range

Force - General magic
Teacher - frontline magic

This game feels so unfinished :/

Zyrusticae
Aug 27, 2012, 01:57 PM
Please don't confuse me like that.

I thought he actually had information about the sub-classes. Instead, all he has is information about the new classes, which are NOT the sub-classes, they are NEW classes.

Wake me up when they actually post about how the hell sub-classes actually work.

Edit:

They have access to wind, light, and dark technics.
AW HELL NAW. YOU AIN'T DOIN' THIS TO ME, SEGA! TECH ELEMENTS SEGREGATED BY CLASS?! NO FRICKIN' WAY ARRRGGGHH!!!

This sub-class stuff better let me get all the techs of Force and Techer, or so help me...

NoiseHERO
Aug 27, 2012, 01:58 PM
The class descriptions sound... Boring. Why did they have to be implemented as whole new classes and not in some other way?

As I read it:
Hunter - general melee

Ranger - general range

Force - General magic

Because sub classes and because this game IS unfinished.

The story isn't even done yet! D:

Maybe they just wanted to get this game out or something I dunno.

I guess it's better than waiting an extra 3-4 months if everything comes out the same.

Coatl
Aug 27, 2012, 02:02 PM

As I read it:
Hunter - general melee

Ranger - general range

Force - General magic

Well..do you have any better ideas for classes then?

Coatl
Aug 27, 2012, 02:03 PM
oops double post.

Slidikins
Aug 27, 2012, 02:10 PM
Well..do you have any better ideas for classes then?I'm holding out for RAmarl / Guntecher, personally. I like that kind of status-inducing / buffing party support class and the game's lacking it. I'm sure it's coming eventually but not with this update.

Mystil
Aug 29, 2012, 01:14 AM
I made some mistakes here and in game. Heh telling people to grind in the desert, when I forgot one important thing: You need lvl25 to do hard desert(non free). -.- So you really have 3 options, and all of them are slow no matter what.

Grind in Nab rappy hard, or grind in caves(gives a little more xp cause of the higher EM occurance). Or do CO's.. ← This is slow cause you still have to grind mobs to get them done lol.

The reason I feel nab rappy hard is inefficient is because the maps are lame and you don't good EM's. A Rockbear here and there isn't good enough. Bursts don't happen often...

Might I also add that it gets insanely boring. >> And it's not easy for me to get bored, so that says something.

I'm also being a tab bit biased cause I like the desert.

sexyslut
Aug 29, 2012, 01:29 AM
Well when I was lvl 20 I basically just writhed around on the floor in agony.

And before you knew it I was lvl 30. XD

Husq
Aug 29, 2012, 02:51 AM
Aren't those time attack stage a good and fun way to grind at those levels? At least you know there is an end to it and there is the nice scenery change, half way through.