6th Anniversary Thanks Festa

Event mission
* Protectors ξ C-S4
* Update for Supervisor's Edict

New Weapons
* Sasari (Rod)
* Sinow Gold Blades (Twin Daggers)

System Updates
* Premium Course is available to all players until server closure.

and it appears that there are changes to Rare Free missions.

Lumpen Thingy
Aug 27, 2012, 07:12 PM
so the JP version STILL gets new things even after its been announced that its closing?? figures......

EvilMag
Aug 27, 2012, 08:07 PM
I wonder if there gonna do anything with the GC missions. GC sale ends tomorrow.

Lumpen Thingy
Aug 27, 2012, 08:10 PM
Well Japan had this event planned for 6+months in advanced and I am pretty sure the idea of shutting down the server was not planned when the content calender was made. The population was quite high until PSO2 was released then it just plummeted. Way to use that thing on your shoulders.

that's cute troll with 66 post

EvilMag
Aug 27, 2012, 08:13 PM
I doubt it because this is the last update according to the update page. So I guess they want whoever has any left to transfer it to PSO2 and to continue making them money.

I mean for those who don't have GC and is now permanently screwed out of getting things that are account bound. I would say unbound the GC weapons right now.

DeathDragon2332
Aug 27, 2012, 08:34 PM
From what I understand it says something like complete a mission in under 5mins and a Rare mission is 100% meaning if you finish any run in under 5 mins you will get a rare. If so I can finally hunt that damn Sorc Rod lol.

Mystil
Aug 28, 2012, 12:17 AM
so the JP version STILL gets new things even after its been announced that its closing?? figures......

It was to be expected, I thought. (am not trolling)

Anon_Fire
Aug 28, 2012, 07:21 PM
Let's stay on-topic, people.

Mystic_Nessly
Aug 28, 2012, 10:44 PM
Was kinda half-hoping they'd go all out and make a special closing event, but an addition to the current event will do. :}

Thanks for the update Anon.

▲➌〇N
Aug 29, 2012, 03:12 AM
still not enough to make me play a dead game