PDA

View Full Version : So, what are the best farming PAs and weapons?

NightfallG
Aug 27, 2012, 08:43 PM
I hear gunslashes (or gunblades if you want to call them what they really are :v) are pretty great, but I've been witnessing a lot of success with wired lances and partizans. I guess my farming just feels a little slow at the moment.

Zyrusticae
Aug 27, 2012, 08:48 PM
For soloing, nothing can beat the wired lance, at least IMO. Sooo much AoE! Pretty sweet single-target damage, too, especially with the pile-driver PA (no, I don't remember what its actual name is).

Sizustar
Aug 27, 2012, 09:13 PM
Normal monster Solo
Hunter - Wire Lance and Partison
Ranger - Launcher
Force - Rod : Rafoie or Gizonde. Tali: Gigrants

Macman
Aug 27, 2012, 09:45 PM
Speed Rain.

NightfallG
Aug 27, 2012, 10:37 PM
For soloing, nothing can beat the wired lance, at least IMO. Sooo much AoE! Pretty sweet single-target damage, too, especially with the pile-driver PA (no, I don't remember what its actual name is).

Heavenly Fall, I think. It's the one that grabs them, jumps up and then smashes down into the ground with a small AoE radius right?

e: Speed Rain is the new spearsurfer with 100% less spearsurfing.

NoiseHERO
Aug 27, 2012, 10:46 PM
Heavenly Fall, I think. It's the one that grabs them, jumps up and then smashes down into the ground with a small AoE radius right?

e: Speed Rain is the new spearsurfer with 100% less spearsurfing.

Great... Now I can't use speed rain anymore, dick. Fortunately I don't use spear. And soon fist will be here, then I won't see hunter again till october!