PDA

View Full Version : Plans for the final days of PSU

KoolAidPitcher
Aug 28, 2012, 01:04 AM
Ever since Sega has announced they are pulling the plug on PSU, it has been a ghost town, with a few universes often having zero stars and at most a single star during peak hours. It's difficult to find a party or to run party missions. Indeed, PSU is shutting down and it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to be farming for rare items anymore, but that isn't any reason to quit.

PSU is easily the game which I've spent the most time playing this console generation, and I'm staying with PSU until the very end! After all this time, it would be crazy not to.

I was curious what people were planning to do, if anything during their final days of PSU. Does anyone have any plans?

For me, I plan to replay the story missions, and try to find parties to play Her Secret Mission and some of the other party missions. During the final hour of PSU, I want to donate all of my valuable items which I've worked so hard to obtain to the offering box at the shrine on Neudaiz.

If anyone's up for playing party missions, send me a friends request on Xbox Live. GT: hunterxxhunter. PSU ID: 30000315. All four of my characters are named "Ai."

Midori Oku
Aug 28, 2012, 06:51 AM
Make as many Masterforce solo TA videos as I can. I will also be recording random runs/duo/group TA's with friends, the events that Edward has planned, and I will be recording the full last hour of the 360 server from my view. Then I get to go back to JP and watch PSU die again 20 days later!

Gibdozer
Aug 28, 2012, 02:10 PM
I've just been buying all the stuff I wanted but never got, I've also been selling my extra gear at ridiculously low prices. I want to finish with my favorite equipment set to the best palette I can build, no meseta, and no items of value in storage. You can't take it with you!