PDA

View Full Version : Reminder: Maintenance at 10EST

Dan Maku
Aug 28, 2012, 03:14 AM
The final part of the "Soaring Crystal Dragon" update campaign will be implemented tonight when the game goes down for maintenance at 10.

Sp-24
Aug 28, 2012, 03:23 AM
http://pso2.jp/players/home/image/background/maintenance.png

This is a scheduled Wednesday maintenance.

Takatsuki
Aug 28, 2012, 03:28 AM
http://pso2.jp/players/home/image/background/maintenance.png

This is a scheduled Wednesday maintenance.

But it's a special one. It's not just random downtime, it's actually adding new content.

sexyslut
Aug 28, 2012, 03:39 AM
I hope they fix the registration info page before maint though I doubt it will happen.

SnipePSO
Aug 28, 2012, 04:22 AM
I hope they add the new weapon class (Double Sabers/Daggers) but thats doubtful. Still pumped. However I started anew so I'm only lvl 14...

Takatsuki
Aug 28, 2012, 04:40 AM
I hope they add the new weapon class (Double Sabers/Daggers) but thats doubtful. Still pumped. However I started anew so I'm only lvl 14...

Those won't be out until mid-September. This update is for new Story Quests (plus Matter Boards probably), Costumes, Accessories, etc.

SnipePSO
Aug 28, 2012, 04:58 AM
Those won't be out until mid-September. This update is for new Story Quests (plus Matter Boards probably), Costumes, Accessories, etc.

Too bad you don't have much from the story if you don't speak japanese..

Takatsuki
Aug 28, 2012, 05:30 AM
Too bad you don't have much from the story if you don't speak japanese..

You get new stuff if you complete story missions. For example, you can't unlock Furie, Aki or Light unless you do them.

SnipePSO
Aug 28, 2012, 05:32 AM
You get new stuff if you complete story missions. For example, you can't unlock Furie, Aki or Light unless you do them.

OOOoooohhhh.... i'll do them...

JanosA
Aug 28, 2012, 10:27 AM
I hope they fix the registration info page before maint though I doubt it will happen.

I as well ><

Crysteon
Aug 28, 2012, 10:28 AM
I cant wait to see how stupidly overpriced those Headphones will be, lol.

youcantcatchtheblue
Aug 28, 2012, 10:35 AM
I'm playing catch up with the story right now ^^

almost caught up, but I doubt I will finish by the time the update hits. I'm gonna enjoy the story for a little bit longer =P I just wish they weren't so bite-sized. I want some more meaty stories & cut-scenes!!

NoiseHERO
Aug 28, 2012, 10:46 AM
I'm going guess the alt classes and new weapons will come out at the same time of the premium package that has all the new weapons in natch form...

September 13th!

(ugh that's still half a month away was hoping it'd be earlier...)

Darki
Aug 28, 2012, 10:52 AM
Cool, september 13th. I won't even have exams anymore, lol.

TetsuyaHikari
Aug 28, 2012, 11:57 AM
I cant wait to see how stupidly overpriced those Headphones will be, lol.

ikr?

That's why I've been saving up for the past week, lol. I've mainly been saving for the Navigator Uniform though since, much like the other costumes (especially for females), this one will undoubtedly cost an arm and a leg. I've got a little over 5 million stored in the bank right now, plus I found a Fire Arms today (grind it to +9, added Shoot III, Ransa Soul, and Stamina I to it), so I should have a couple more million by tonight.

Needless to say, I will get that uniform and those headphones, heh.

Crysteon
Aug 28, 2012, 12:22 PM
ikr?

That's why I've been saving up for the past week, lol. I've mainly been saving for the Navigator Uniform though since, much like the other costumes (especially for females), this one will undoubtedly cost an arm and a leg. I've got a little over 5 million stored in the bank right now, plus I found a Fire Arms today (grind it to +9, added Shoot III, Ransa Soul, and Stamina I to it), so I should have a couple more million by tonight.

Needless to say, I will get that uniform and those headphones, heh.

Yeah, I stored some meseta to get some of the stuff once things are out. I've been stacking FUN for the last 4 days just in case something good is available on the FUN scratch. I'm not overly excited about new clothes or accesories...but at least I'm sorta prepared if anything picks my attention.

inb4RockpostsarandomEgoraptor-liketantrumregadinghisbelovedheadphones

NoiseHERO
Aug 28, 2012, 12:31 PM
Psht.

Those headphones ain't costin' more than I saved up.

But I have to get two sets of all the other items for my characters... that's gonna cost some dollar. e_e

Crysteon
Aug 28, 2012, 12:37 PM
But I have to get two sets of all the other items for my characters... that's gonna cost some dollar. e_e

Because Fashion is the most important and strongest status in this game!

NoiseHERO
Aug 28, 2012, 12:39 PM
Because Fashion is the most important and strongest status in this game!

That's why they made rarz visible in the lobby!

MCF
Aug 28, 2012, 01:04 PM
OOOoooohhhh.... i'll do them...

ohhh ic what u did there :p

GET ALL UNIFORM AND ARMBAND!

Coatl
Aug 28, 2012, 09:19 PM
Does anyone know how long the maintenance will be?
It's an actual content patch so I'm guessing more than 5 hours?

Mike
Aug 28, 2012, 09:38 PM
But it's a special one. It's not just random downtime, it's actually adding new content.
They've always added content during the weekly maintenance.

jiasu73
Aug 28, 2012, 09:41 PM
You can start patching now.

DGRotek
Aug 28, 2012, 10:06 PM
Is it still down...mine wont patch....

goldwing
Aug 28, 2012, 10:09 PM
*prays for more white* i will b devistated if i get up tommrow and affins suit dose not come in white...
Define down?

Takatsuki
Aug 28, 2012, 10:11 PM
Mine patched.

Gama
Aug 28, 2012, 10:16 PM
one of my pcs is patched. this one is still patching tho.

7 hour maintenance? -.-" thats like... still 5 hours to go -.-

bennimarru
Aug 28, 2012, 11:34 PM
So when will it be up? I'm in MST (-7:00) x3

IzzyData
Aug 29, 2012, 12:29 AM
The normal scheduled maintenance lasts until 2.5 hours from now. That is the very latest it will be down. If it lasts shorter than that you will just have to keep checking to see.

Darnell0216
Aug 29, 2012, 02:02 AM
Servers are up :D

RisingStars
Aug 29, 2012, 02:26 AM
is it me or are english patches not displaying the floor names correctly?

Husq
Aug 29, 2012, 02:27 AM
Neat, new time attack stage, this time on Lillipa.

NoiseHERO
Aug 29, 2012, 02:29 AM
All black humar outfit finally back.