PDA

View Full Version : Is there anything that you wanna pay real money for?

tcbys
Aug 28, 2012, 05:13 AM
Is there anything in PSO2 that you need to pay real money for?

If so Could I somehow use a Paypal to get the paid currency to buy what not?

Sephirah
Aug 28, 2012, 05:24 AM
Here is a list of what is available to buy.

http://bumped.org/psublog/category/pso2-arks-cash-dlc/

You don't "need" to buy anything, but you'll be restricted from certain actions. You have to pay for a premium membership if you want to trade with other players. Premium includes a room and shop. You can also buy a room or shop individually.

Sizustar
Aug 28, 2012, 05:25 AM
http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-guide-list/

Arks Cash, Arks Scratch, and FUN Points

And from the PSO2 Info sticky topic at the top
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187376

XII. ARKS CASH & FUN POINTS
Arks Cash is the system used as cash shop which is incorporated into the game, where you can spend real world cash to buy in-game items/services.
There will be a variety of things you can buy with Arks Cash, such as:
-Storage and Skill Tree expansion slots
-Scape Dolls
-Items that can increase the success rate of grinding, drop boosts, and experience rate, which will only work for a limited amount of time.
-Items that affect your character’s appearance, including variations of clothing and accessories and costumes.
-Certain aspects of the Beauty Salon
-Monthly fee which will allow you to: access your "My Room", your player shop, an expanded item storage, and the ability to trade items with other players
Part of the Arks Cash system is "Arks Scratch". It is essentially a lottery/gacha game, where you can obtain certain items. There are two styles of scratch. The cheap version consists of various cash items including clothing and accessories. In the slightly expensive version, it only consists of clothing and accessories.
There will also be another system in place called "FUN points". You can acquire FUN points by:
-Logging into the game(If you log in each consecutive day, you could get bonus points.)
-Sending and Receiving Good Jobs (The amount of FUN you can get in a day is limited)
-When you summon a “Friend Partner” and clear the quest, or someone summons your character.
-Game Ranking rewards
-You also get a small percentage of FUN points when you spend Arks Cash
When you use FUN Points you can spend them on a FREE Gacha called FUN Scratch.
FUN Scratch include:
-Room Items
-Music Disks ( for use in My Room’s Jukebox to change the BGM)
-Tickets for Accessories and hairstyles
-Special Devices for Mags
-Tickets for additional lobby actions
-My Room 3 day usage
-Limited Time Effect Items (These are not as powerful as AC versions)
-Boost Items (These are not as powerful as AC versions)
-Grinder and Synthesizer

Silver Crow
Aug 28, 2012, 05:56 AM
to answer the threads title, i think it's good to buy all the permanent things like max item expansion (i got it and it really helps) and a mag or skill tree or two if you made a mistake in your build or you want to try something new. new mag 300 ac, new skill tree 500 ac. Also you might want to sell things in the shop which isn't permanent but costs 700 ac for a month's pass. What most people do is just save up a lot of rares and items then buy the myshop pass and sell them all + continue farming throughout the whole month. After that month you should be rich enough to not need to sell for a while.