PDA

View Full Version : Mag question

Shujinko
Aug 28, 2012, 10:00 AM
I have currently have a kygnus at 89 satk 59 ability and 1 rdef total level 149.
My question is what happens if you try to level both s atk and ability at this level.
Does only one go through?Does it become 151 and can't go further?Does it retain both stats and make s atk 90 and ability 60 but show your level at 150?Does the item not go through?

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

youcantcatchtheblue
Aug 28, 2012, 10:09 AM
Good question.... if I was the programmer, I'd say only the one higher up in the list would level up, lol.

Sephirah
Aug 28, 2012, 10:11 AM
I have currently have a kygnus at 89 satk 59 ability and 1 rdef total level 149.
My question is what happens if you try to level both s atk and ability at this level.
Does only one go through?Does it become 151 and can't go further?Does it retain both stats and make s atk 90 and ability 60 but show your level at 150?Does the item not go through?

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

I would expect that whichever stat hits the level first (one will hit first, even if they look like they're leveling at the same time) will be the stat that is increased, and you'd be left with a full bar in the other stat but no level.

Shujinko
Aug 30, 2012, 06:32 AM
Thanks for the replies and yes that is why I listed all the possibilities and was wondering if anyone can shed some light on this situation.