PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 When should I buy the premium set?

Aremt
Aug 28, 2012, 03:06 PM
Should I wait until I hit level 40? I'm almost level 19 right now. Or should I wait until the updates come out?
I want to use my room but I'm not worried about it, and I haven't really found anything worth selling on the player shops.

Sizustar
Aug 28, 2012, 03:18 PM
Premium gives you MY ROOM
Ability to set-up shop and trade
Double Fun Point.

It is up to you, on which is important to you.

Shirai
Aug 28, 2012, 03:27 PM
Wait until you have an actual use for it.
But you can buy one and keep it for however long until you want to use it though, iirc.

Sizustar
Aug 28, 2012, 03:30 PM
And using the selling feature, making money, isn't selling "rares" it's more of selling weapon and unit with Ability and souls and upgraded to +10, that's a more stable income then trying to get "rare" and selling.

Slidikins
Aug 28, 2012, 03:30 PM
Also gives you 300 more storage space

or was it 200. idr.Those slots go away when the 30-90 days are over, right? Whereas buying the (more expensive) inventory expansions are permanent? Am I understanding this correctly?

But yes, the Premium gives you:
300 more slots of inventory
My Room Access
My Shop Access
Ability to trade with other Premium users
Access to Premium blocks (:-?)
And possibly a FUN bonus.

I'd hoard up some rares, then use it and sell all of the rares to bolster your wallet again. If you really want a room to relax in, you'll probably just want to have constant premium access (roughly $15 a month if you're buying 90 day tickets).

Sizustar
Aug 28, 2012, 03:37 PM
Those slots go away when the 30-90 days are over, right? Whereas buying the (more expensive) inventory expansions are permanent? Am I understanding this correctly?

But yes, the Premium gives you:
300 more slots of inventory
My Room Access
My Shop Access
Ability to trade with other Premium users
Access to Premium blocks (:-?)
And possibly a FUN bonus.

I'd hoard up some rares, then use it and sell all of the rares to bolster your wallet again. If you really want a room to relax in, you'll probably just want to have constant premium access (roughly $15 a month if you're buying 90 day tickets).

Extra storage are rent only.
But like MY SHOP, even if the period is up, item in there can still be removed, you just can't add more stuff to it.

RocSage
Aug 28, 2012, 03:52 PM
I say wait until Sato MAG becomes available as a part of the bundle then get it.

Inazuma
Aug 28, 2012, 03:58 PM
You buy the premium set after you tried out the game and decided you want to stick around. In other words, if you are serious about playing the game, you pay for the premium set.

If you are just biding your time waiting for the English version, it makes sense not to spend any money on the JP version.

Of course, a lot of this also depends on your finances. $16 a month isn't much for some people, but for others having trouble paying their bills on time, it can be too expensive.

Free to play games are the most expensive type of game out there, so not everyone can afford them.

Slidikins
Aug 28, 2012, 03:59 PM
I say wait until Sato MAG becomes available as a part of the bundle then get it.I was also under the impression that the Premium Bundle another term for "paying $60 to buy PSO2 in the store," and was in no way related to the premium set that you get with AC.

RocSage
Aug 28, 2012, 04:28 PM
I was also under the impression that the Premium Bundle another term for "paying $60 to buy PSO2 in the store," and was in no way related to the premium set that you get with AC.

maybe...i thought it was for the premium set. well whatever.

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 28, 2012, 05:49 PM
That's the problem you'll get when you affix 2 completely different things with "Premium".

Ueno54
Aug 28, 2012, 06:37 PM
And using the selling feature, making money, isn't selling "rares" it's more of selling weapon and unit with Ability and souls and upgraded to +10, that's a more stable income then trying to get "rare" and selling.

Grind helpers are also pretty great money if you're lucky with fun points.