PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Sutocorp Purchase time?

Aremt
Aug 28, 2012, 06:51 PM
How long does it usually take for them to send your code?
I know it says one hour but I want to know how long it took you guys. I used paypal to pay for 2000 webmoney.

TenebriS
Aug 28, 2012, 06:52 PM
If you gave em ID already it is normally taking 2h, but it also took me 10h once

Also happens they are sold out and it takes longer but they will mail you in that case

Aremt
Aug 28, 2012, 06:55 PM
It didn't ask for my ID or anything.

sexyslut
Aug 28, 2012, 06:57 PM
Last time I bought from them it took a whole day because they were sold out. But that was my first time buying from them as well. :/

Aremt
Aug 28, 2012, 06:58 PM
I'm not too worried since I want to get my premium tomorrow after maintenance.

.Jack
Aug 28, 2012, 07:42 PM
This is what I'm going to use if they start to decline my AMEX. I can skip the showing verification ID/Paypal step and pay them via bank wire. I'd rather pay a small bank fee over sending out my personal info.

Coatl
Aug 28, 2012, 09:23 PM
Took me about 3 hours.

Daiyousei
Aug 30, 2012, 12:36 PM
This is what I'm going to use if they start to decline my AMEX. I can skip the showing verification ID/Paypal step and pay them via bank wire. I'd rather pay a small bank fee over sending out my personal info.

You may want to check with your bank on the exchange fee for wiring, my Chase charges $40 even for something less than that, so I just went with Paypal with zero fees, and they sent me the code as soon as they were available to reply to me. I've tried wiring once, and the money was returned to me with no refund on the wiring fee because the exchange rates changed in the 3 days it took to process.

Reiketsu
Aug 30, 2012, 12:51 PM
First time took almost a day, but I thought it was probably due to that ID check.
Second time was within two hours.

By the way, I hope you don't use an aol e-mail address. In that case you won't ever see a mail from them.

.Jack
Aug 30, 2012, 01:05 PM
You may want to check with your bank on the exchange fee for wiring, my Chase charges $40 even for something less than that, so I just went with Paypal with zero fees, and they sent me the code as soon as they were available to reply to me. I've tried wiring once, and the money was returned to me with no refund on the wiring fee because the exchange rates changed in the 3 days it took to process.

Already did ($25 with my bank). I was about to buy from them, but then I read it takes 2-3 days for the transaction to go trough which is the same time it takes to load funds into a prepaid Amex card.

Mystil
Aug 30, 2012, 01:33 PM
Depends on time of day, I think. Business hours and all that.

I bought some as soon as I got home from work at around 7:30am, and received my code at 9:43.