PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 PSO2 - 1st player survey -

Sizustar
Aug 29, 2012, 12:25 AM
http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=344

This is the perfect chance to let SOJ know of your opinion and ideas for PSO2 in order to make it a better game.

Start: 08/29 14:00~09/19 11:00
Participent will earn a 500 Fun point coupon.

This topic is for people to share idea, and those that can help translate into Japanese, can help translate.

Translation of the questions:
[spoiler-box]
Oh well, I guess nobody is going to translate it then?

*roll eyes* <,< here..

Q1 : please tell your gender.
right = man left = woman

Q2 : please tell ur age.

Q3 : please tell your occupation.

-under elementary
-middle school
-high school
-employee
-part timer
-housewife
-free lance

Q4 : What previous titles you play before.
-look from those acronym of the game name, you should be able to know.

Q5 : what platform you have
-PS3 Xbox PC etc. you should be able to guess.

Q6 : How long do you usual spend on game. (below will be type of game)

Q6.1 Time spend toward PC title such as PSO2.
-Continuous play, daily.
-Continuous play, but not daily. more than 1 day per 2 weeks.
-Continuous play, but less than one day per 2 weeks.
-Not continuous play and less than one day per 2 week. (aka play randomly on mood at very low rate.)
-Not playing at all, but may consider play in the future.
-Not playing at all, and will not play.

6.2 Time spend toward PC light type game such as browser game etc.
-same answer to 6.1

6.3 Time spend toward smart phone game
-same answer to 6.1

6.4 Time spend toward PS-vita game
-same answer to 6.1

Q7 : When did you start playing PSO2
-Alpha-1
-Alpha-2
-close beta
-open beta
-release.

Q8 : How many characters do u play

Q9 : level of your classes (please fill 1 for class that u not play)

Q10 : What is your mag level
-less than 10 (not really care to feed it)
-10-29
-30-99
-100+
-not obtain it yet!
-what the fuck is mag?

Q11 : For those who fill 「Not really care to feed it」 in previous question, may we ask the reason?
-still not get mag (top left side)
-not understand how stat raise on mag (top right side)
-It is hard and slow (left side)
-not fun to feed it (right)
-not think that it make any different (left)
-often forgot to feed (right)
-still can't decide on mag direction yet. (eg. not sure to go Atk or def)

Q12 : How is your Matter Board progress?

-no progress.
-doing it sometimes.
-doing it often.
-All completed.
-never get matter board yet.
-What the heck is matter board? Something eatable?

Q13 : For those who doesn't progress matter board, please tell reason.

-I just start this game (top left)
-I forgot to progress it (top right)
-I don't know how to progress it.
-Not fun!
-Give up on some matter.
-Bug prevent me from complete it.
-I don't care about story.
-Not sure which direction of matter board to advance (eg. go left or right branch)

Q14 : Please comment on each topic below :

-Char creation
-User interface
-Character control.
-Action
-Lobby
-Quest
-Enemy AI
-Game balance
-Graphic
-Motion
-Effect
-Communication
-My room
-My shop
-BGM
-tutorial
-Story
-Event (such as interrupt, emergency)
-FUN point system
-Mag.
-Matter board
-Client order
-tekker system
-friend partner
-item collection (I think they refer to kofee)
-item grinding and affix.
-skill tree
-beauty shop.
-team function
-premium set
-AC scratch
-AC shop
-Player site
-other

Q15.1 : Where do you know about PSO2 from?

-official site (top left)
-twitter (top right)
-PS series blog
-magazine
-4-gamer
-games website.
-banner link from games website. (I think banner as in advertising banner)
-banner from other kind of site, such as niconico
-internet forum or blog.
-magazine article advertising.
-video from game site or video upload site.
-Net cafe
-friends told.
-other

Q15.2 : And which of the above information source that make you decide to play?

- same choice as above.

Q16 : How much AC did you spend?
-no spend
-lower than 1000.
-lower than 5000
-lower than 10000
-lower than 30000
-3000+

Q17 : How often do you play PSO2

-daily
-5-6 days / week
-3-4 days / week
-1-2 days / week
-less than 1 day per week.
-not really playing.

Q18 : use premium set?

-bought and still using
-used it in the past, but now buy to keep and not using.
-used it in the past, but now not plan to use it anymore.
-used it in the past, but now not sure if going to buy it in the future.
-never use it yet, but may do it in the future.
-never use it yet, and never plan to.
-never use it yet, and not sure if going to buy it in the future.

Q19 : for those who answer 「Not plan to use it anymore」 please explain.

Q20 : Who do you usually play PSO2 with?

-solo only
-not play specially with anyone, just join party with any other.
-play with friend met from PSO2
-play with friend met from other online game.
-play with friend met from school or work place.
-other

Q21 : How do u plan to continue play PSO2

-Play and spend some AC.
-Play but not sure about spending AC.
-Play but not gonna spend AC.
-Not plan to continue playing.

Q22 : What kind of items do u want us to deliver in the future?

-Outfit
-Hair
-Accessory
-Other

Q23 : What kind of update do you want?

-Add map (top left)
-Add boss (top right)
-Add class
-Add weapon category.
-Rise level cap. (lol, I m sure we all hunger for it now)
-Add Story.
-Add clothes and accessory.
-Add new system. (they explain nothing more than this.)
-Add new weapon
-Add quest
-other stuffs.

Q24 : Do u learn that we plan to have PSO2 in other platform?

-yes, I know it will be on Vita
-yes, I know it will be on I-phone
-yes, I know it will be on Android
-yes, I know it will be on other too.

(I don't understand the point of this question? may be it is just trap to bait those that randomly answer)

Q25 : What platform do you plan to play?

-answer clear by itself.

Q26 : Please comment about good point of PSO2, and why you like this game.

Q27 : Please comment about bad point of PSO2, so we can adjust it.[/spoiler-box]

Neirene
Aug 29, 2012, 12:29 AM
Already filled my survey it seems they want to know what do you think about every aspect of the game so take your time to fill it!

sexyslut
Aug 29, 2012, 12:30 AM
Does it let me punch them in the face?

iTz PooKiie xx
Aug 29, 2012, 12:39 AM
Done !

Arika
Aug 29, 2012, 12:39 AM
For anybody who doesn't like how MPA is the only best thing to do in game now, put this message in the survey :
For anybody against MPA.

マルチパーティーエリアは今一番メセタを稼ぎやすい場所なのでみんながそこに溜まってしまいま す。 シング ルパーティーエリアでしかできないこととか何かマルチパーティーエリアで溜まりにくくする方法 をPSO2に 追加してほしい。

It doesn't ask them to remove MPA, just ask them to make single party become as good.

edit: is the link website down atm?

NoiseHERO
Aug 29, 2012, 12:42 AM
Augh I gotta log in and stuff?

I'll do it tomorrow...

Sounds like there'll be multiple surveys... guess there's either a lot to talk about or... I dunno. Or maybe I'm misunderstanding why they're calling it 1st player survey. Or maybe this will be the "1st" across the game's lifespan over months/years. Even though they've had surveys in the past. I dunno.

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 29, 2012, 12:43 AM
Does it let me punch them in the face?

No, but you can punch me instead +^_^+

IzzyData
Aug 29, 2012, 12:44 AM
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/58437091/magquestion.PNG

Google translation is hilarious. I don't understand any of the options from the dropdown menus though.

Sizustar
Aug 29, 2012, 12:45 AM
Augh I gotta log in and stuff?

I'll do it tomorrow...

Sounds like there'll be multiple surveys... guess there's either a lot to talk about or... I dunno. Or maybe I'm misunderstanding why they're calling it 1st player survey. Or maybe this will be the "1st" across the game's lifespan over months/years. Even though they've had surveys in the past. I dunno.

They probabely expect to have a survey after every major update. so 1st, 2nd, 3rd.

And previous surver was for Alpha and beta, this is the first survey after official start.

Mike
Aug 29, 2012, 12:46 AM
You've only got limited space for #14 so make your answers count.

NoiseHERO

Google translation is hilarious. I don't understand any of the options from the dropdown menus though.

LOLWHAD?

blace
People will probably cover my points I have. Not like I have many to begin with other than making the bosses a bit more lenient on underleveled soloers.

Arika
Aug 29, 2012, 12:48 AM

I can't log into site yet somehow, but from those mug thing. I guess it is question about "mag" then you can guess it from there..

NoiseHERO
Aug 29, 2012, 12:50 AM
I don't trust JP player opinions...

last time they were all "MAKE RARES UNTRADEABLE AND MAKE THE GAME EASIER PLOX"

Joking aside...

Seriously about some group of people large enough to have their complaints about the game being too hard for them, getting SEGA to make things easier...

Like what the HELL, man.

IzzyData
Aug 29, 2012, 12:54 AM
I can't log into site yet somehow, but from those mug thing. I guess it is question about "mag" then you can guess it from there..

Yes I understand this particular question. Just showing how funny google translator is.

My only suggestions was to allow for person to person trading and item dropping. This doesn't remove the benefit of a MyShop and I believe it is a crucial aspect of the game that should not have been removed.

Takatsuki
Aug 29, 2012, 12:54 AM
Can anyone translate the multiple choice questions for us?
Also, can anyone translate this message for me? I'll try to make it short to make it easier.
"Please increase the amount of content for the Level 20-30 range. It is currently very difficult to level up during this range as there is no content that grants an appropriate amount of EXP. My suggestion is to create a Normal mode for Tundra that will help bridge the gap between 20-25, where the latter Hard Cave and Hard Desert missions become available."

Edit: Also, how the heck do I log in?

Valkyrie Lovrina
Aug 29, 2012, 01:01 AM
I'm gonna have to wait till its Translated. though I'm glad I get to tell them some stuff I've wanted. Like maybe Airboarding.

IzzyData
Aug 29, 2012, 01:06 AM
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/58437091/mag.gif

Crimson Exile
Aug 29, 2012, 01:06 AM
I log in just fine. Make sure you don't have "caps lock". Happened to me first try.

iTz PooKiie xx
Aug 29, 2012, 01:10 AM
私はとりわけスペース・ツナがきらいだよ!!!!( ̄ー ̄)

sexyslut
Aug 29, 2012, 01:19 AM

>.> Wat am I reading.

Narugami
Aug 29, 2012, 01:26 AM
Translations would be nice ):

Coatl
Aug 29, 2012, 01:33 AM
Translations pl0xx

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 29, 2012, 01:34 AM
>.> Wat am I reading.

I thought you wanted to punch a face, here you go punch this ---> +^_^+

Arika
Aug 29, 2012, 01:35 AM

lala land resident? +^_^+

Inazuma
Aug 29, 2012, 01:59 AM
I took my time and filled out the survey as best I could. Some of the suggestions I included:

- Let us change our prices on items in our shop.
- Give us lobby blocks for MPA where NPCs aren't allowed.
- Sailor Fuku clothing
- Futanari accessory
- Complete removal of Arcs Cash and to revert back to monthly subscriptions, like how PSU was before Guardians Cash.

I also mentioned that I hate how the affix system is based on luck only.

I may have said other things but I can't remember everything. It will be nice to get 500 FUN but I feel better about potentially helping to improve the game.

IzzyData
Aug 29, 2012, 02:00 AM
- Complete removal of Arcs Cash and to revert back to monthly subscriptions, like how PSU was before Guardians Cash.

There is no chance of them changing their entire business model at this point.

sexyslut
Aug 29, 2012, 02:03 AM
I thought you wanted to punch a face, here you go punch this ---> +^_^+

lala land resident? +^_^+

+^_^+ ⊂=⊂(`Д´υ)

TAH TAH TAH

- Futanari accessory

This times 10000000

Mike
Aug 29, 2012, 02:05 AM
There is no chance of them changing their entire business model at this point.
True (free to play is here to stay) but it doesn't hurt to try. And if people really are disappointed in some or all of the aspects of the current Arks Cash system then it's better to give Sega an honest opinion that shower them in false flattery.

Lumpen Thingy
Aug 29, 2012, 02:10 AM

I would not like that

ShadowDragon28
Aug 29, 2012, 02:36 AM
can someone please translate the questions and what the multiple answer options are? Please?

Takatsuki
Aug 29, 2012, 02:45 AM
How would I write "Make the Delphinus Mag stop interrupting my attacks"?

Dan Maku
Aug 29, 2012, 02:57 AM
Do we know when we'll get our FUN tickets? :3

Mike
Aug 29, 2012, 02:58 AM
Do we know when we'll get our FUN tickets? :3
First week or so in October.

Mizunos
Aug 29, 2012, 03:28 AM
can someone translate the following?

- Add arks quests with fixed map layouts
- Make every quest/free field accessible on Hard at level 20 and remove the current level limitation
- Add new quests to fill the void from 20 to 30.
- Scale the monsters' strength, HP and drop rates according to the number of players in a MPA and do not allow NPCs there. Also, MPAs render 4-men parties useless and are not fun at max level.
- Reduce the size of the Arks lobby, it's too large
- Make the leveling process a lot longer, like 90k exp required from 40 to 41, 140k from 41 to 42, etc.

ShadowDragon28
Aug 29, 2012, 04:13 AM
i think i figured most of it out. Took me 4 hours to do the whole survey because I had to translate my comments into proper Japanese.

I hope some of my suggestions make it into the game.

Narugami
Aug 29, 2012, 06:38 AM
I think this needs to be translated, and EVERYONE with a female character will benefit from this:

Because the female parts and costumes are always very expensive, there should be an alternative way for female characters to make money too. Maybe set up an in-game bar or strip club, where females arks can apply as dancers and strippers, and then male arks can enter to pass time, sit down, and ask for a performer for a lap dance, and then inserting those yellow diamond mesetas on the bodies of the female members!

bryanbtje
Aug 29, 2012, 06:56 AM
Like that is going to happen!

Laxedrane
Aug 29, 2012, 07:28 AM
I think this needs to be translated, and EVERYONE with a female character will benefit from this:

Because the female parts and costumes are always very expensive, there should be an alternative way for female characters to make money too. Maybe set up an in-game bar or strip club, where females arks can apply as dancers and strippers, and then male arks can enter to pass time, sit down, and ask for a performer for a lap dance, and then inserting those yellow diamond mesetas on the bodies of the female members!

There is a lounge tucked in the corner behind the Shops.(I mean waaay back there.)

Anywho... I don't see how anyone could think the lobby currently to big. Everything you need is very close at hand. There is no need to go downstairs unless you want to grind and even then oh man 20 seconds. They were smart enough to keep everything important close and everything extra on the outskirts. Personally I rather see more options in lobbies then just a smaller one.

MelancholyWitch
Aug 29, 2012, 07:39 AM
Instead of complaining about how things are in the game, why not mention/suggest things that NEED to be added so that the current stuff in game doesn't seem so bland. Competition is desperately needed in this game, and no that doesn't just mean PvP, yeah that'd be nice, but let's be realistic, Rares don't really feel like rares, In PSO1 that was the biggest aspect of competition was feeling like the rare you worked hard to get was actually really unique and not too many people were running around with that rare. This time attack is a joke compared to challenge mode, we simply just need more competition so people can stop crying about any lack of content, or "boredom" from MPA.

With a little bit of added competition the current in game stuff would not be any issue what so ever, people would be more focused on getting a good rank for Challenge mode (the current in game ranking stuff is just weird...and not very PSO), finding/grinding for a very unique weapon (sorry but because that sword isn't easy to get doesn't make it unique, the game needs abilities that would only exist on certain weapon(s)not being able to affix it/transfer it to another weapon.), and of course my personal suggestion, PvP. Any of these 3 would be great additions to keep the game in a good state, hell all 3 would be awesome. It seems like there isn't much wrong with the MPA more so that it's simply not enough to do.

I'm not even certain myself since I don't speak Japanese, but are they asking what we think should change?? or what suggestions we have ?? I'd rather input suggestions that are needed in the game rather than fixing current stuff in the game, if you add more stuff running MPA here and there wouldn't feel so boring and purposeless.

If anyone could translate, that second paragraph I have of suggestions in a simple way just stating the actual suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it.

Ce'Nedra
Aug 29, 2012, 08:26 AM
How is google chrome handling the survey? Does it make more sense then just google translate or is it basiclly the same?

Coatl
Aug 29, 2012, 08:44 AM
Pretty much the same.
I want to give 100% of my opinion, not 75% because I couldn't understand the engrish of poorly translated surveys.

Ce'Nedra
Aug 29, 2012, 08:46 AM
Maybe if we puppyeye towards Mike he will be so kind to translate stuff?

*puppyeyes Mike*

Wayu
Aug 29, 2012, 08:53 AM
Hopes people don't remember Wayu.

I filled out the survey, pretty much told them to "stop lagging me out 24/7".

That and "let Talnada drop".

-Wayu

Skyly HUmar
Aug 29, 2012, 09:13 AM
Nm, ill just wait for a translation

Mike
Aug 29, 2012, 09:55 AM
Maybe if we puppyeye towards Mike he will be so kind to translate stuff?

*puppyeyes Mike*
Can't go back to the questionaire once you've submitted it unfortunately, so I can't be of much help.

I filled out the survey, pretty much told them to "stop lagging me out 24/7".
I don't really expect Sega to remove the AC Scratch from the game(which any sane person should be including in thier answers) but there's a twinkle, a star of hope in the black night. This issue, however, is a black hole. My eyes could just be tired though.

Fox2Tails
Aug 29, 2012, 10:07 AM
How is google chrome handling the survey? Does it make more sense then just google translate or is it basiclly the same?

*facepalm* The clue is in the name

Chik'Tikka
Aug 29, 2012, 10:27 AM
for the comments section, i would please, please, please, like a translation asking if the matterboard prompt when switching blocks could be disabled, it really bugs me that after switching a block i have to stand there for 5-10 seconds wanting to move to the mission counter or type a "+^_^+" or something and can't+^_^+

also would like a translation asking for PayPal support for the many 外人 that had their payment methods declined+^_^+ please word it however you like, so as long as it sounds polite and gets those two points across+^_^+

Please and Thank you!!!

Ezodagrom
Aug 29, 2012, 11:04 AM
Can't go back to the questionaire once you've submitted it unfortunately, so I can't be of much help.
Picture from the survey. ^^
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/3341/pso2survey.jpg

Crysteon
Aug 29, 2012, 11:07 AM
"Tune down the darned weapon grinding system!"

That was my survey in a nutshell, lol.

gigawuts
Aug 29, 2012, 11:08 AM

I don't really expect Sega to remove the AC Scratch from the game(which any sane person should be including in thier answers) but there's a twinkle, a star of hope in the black night. This issue, however, is a black hole. My eyes could just be tired though.

I think our best hope is to request an actual shop, like for example what TF2 has. It would go a long way to increase sales, I think. A lot of people that won't gamble in scratch would outright buy bikinis or the month's equivalent item if presented with the option.

I'm not against paying for cosmetics at all, but I am against lottery systems like this. Just let people buy things directly and sell them if they want to, that doesn't particularly matter much.

Coatl
Aug 29, 2012, 11:33 AM
for the comments section, i would please, please, please, like a translation asking if the matterboard prompt when switching blocks could be disabled, it really bugs me that after switching a block i have to stand there for 5-10 seconds wanting to move to the mission counter or type a "+^_^+" or something and can't+^_^+

Please and Thank you!!!

Oh my god yes. I hate that!
You stand there for ten whole seconds doing nothing, waiting to accomplish nothing. Sometimes I don't care, but sometimes I'm in a rush and it irritates me.

Limbo_lag
Aug 29, 2012, 12:00 PM
Picture from the survey. ^^
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/3341/pso2survey.jpg

I uh....oh jeez. Can't understand a word past question 1 :/

Sizustar
Aug 29, 2012, 12:02 PM
Japanese player's response to the survey
[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.pso2-uploader.info/uploda/src/up16151.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

I think our best hope is to request an actual shop, like for example what TF2 has. It would go a long way to increase sales, I think. A lot of people that won't gamble in scratch would outright buy bikinis or the month's equivalent item if presented with the option.

I'm not against paying for cosmetics at all, but I am against lottery systems like this. Just let people buy things directly and sell them if they want to, that doesn't particularly matter much.

That's not likely, lottery/Garapon has been a part of most major online game in Asia, and there is no reason to change it, at most, they might do something similiar to Elsword JP. in which you "rent" outfit for set time.

moorebounce
Aug 29, 2012, 12:16 PM
I'll wait for a translation of the full survey. I don't really have any complaints but I do have a couple ideas.

1. Put a Scratch machine in the campship and room.
2. Put Visiphone in campship.
3. (All ready mentioned by others) Make single player meseta and item drops better.

jooozek
Aug 29, 2012, 12:17 PM
One thing, really important - allow searching technique disks by their level. If someone could add this as suggestion I'd be thankful.

Z-0
Aug 29, 2012, 12:38 PM
Also being able to search costumes by colour would be quite nice.

Polly
Aug 29, 2012, 12:55 PM

They could add a premium shop to just buy whatever dumb cosmetics we wanted with AC and make the items non-tradeable and I'd be happy. I'd pay a premium just to avoid the headache.

Arika
Aug 29, 2012, 01:09 PM
Oh well, I guess nobody is going to translate it then?

*roll eyes* <,< here..

Q1 : please tell your gender.
right = man left = woman

Q2 : please tell ur age.

Q3 : please tell your occupation.

-under elementary
-middle school
-high school
-employee
-part timer
-housewife
-free lance

Q4 : What previous titles you play before.
-look from those acronym of the game name, you should be able to know.

Q5 : what platform you have
-PS3 Xbox PC etc. you should be able to guess.

Q6 : How long do you usual spend on game. (below will be type of game)

Q6.1 Time spend toward PC title such as PSO2.
-Continuous play, daily.
-Continuous play, but not daily. more than 1 day per 2 weeks.
-Continuous play, but less than one day per 2 weeks.
-Not continuous play and less than one day per 2 week. (aka play randomly on mood at very low rate.)
-Not playing at all, but may consider play in the future.
-Not playing at all, and will not play.

6.2 Time spend toward PC light type game such as browser game etc.
-same answer to 6.1

6.3 Time spend toward smart phone game
-same answer to 6.1

6.4 Time spend toward PS-vita game
-same answer to 6.1

Q7 : When did you start playing PSO2
-Alpha-1
-Alpha-2
-close beta
-open beta
-release.

Q8 : How many characters do u play

Q9 : level of your classes (please fill 1 for class that u not play)

Q10 : What is your mag level
-less than 10 (not really care to feed it)
-10-29
-30-99
-100+
-not obtain it yet!
-what the fuck is mag?

Q11 : For those who fill 「Not really care to feed it」 in previous question, may we ask the reason?
-still not get mag (top left side)
-not understand how stat raise on mag (top right side)
-It is hard and slow (left side)
-not fun to feed it (right)
-not think that it make any different (left)
-often forgot to feed (right)
-still can't decide on mag direction yet. (eg. not sure to go Atk or def)

Q12 : How is your Matter Board progress?

-no progress.
-doing it sometimes.
-doing it often.
-All completed.
-never get matter board yet.
-What the heck is matter board? Something eatable?

Q13 : For those who doesn't progress matter board, please tell reason.

-I just start this game (top left)
-I forgot to progress it (top right)
-I don't know how to progress it.
-Not fun!
-Give up on some matter.
-Bug prevent me from complete it.
-I don't care about story.
-Not sure which direction of matter board to advance (eg. go left or right branch)

Q14 : Please comment on each topic below :

-Char creation
-User interface
-Character control.
-Action
-Lobby
-Quest
-Enemy AI
-Game balance
-Graphic
-Motion
-Effect
-Communication
-My room
-My shop
-BGM
-tutorial
-Story
-Event (such as interrupt, emergency)
-FUN point system
-Mag.
-Matter board
-Client order
-tekker system
-friend partner
-item collection (I think they refer to kofee)
-item grinding and affix.
-skill tree
-beauty shop.
-team function
-premium set
-AC scratch
-AC shop
-Player site
-other

Q15.1 : Where do you know about PSO2 from?

-official site (top left)
-twitter (top right)
-PS series blog
-magazine
-4-gamer
-games website.
-banner link from games website. (I think banner as in advertising banner)
-banner from other kind of site, such as niconico
-internet forum or blog.
-magazine article advertising.
-video from game site or video upload site.
-Net cafe
-friends told.
-other

Q15.2 : And which of the above information source that make you decide to play?

- same choice as above.

Q16 : How much AC did you spend?
-no spend
-lower than 1000.
-lower than 5000
-lower than 10000
-lower than 30000
-3000+

Q17 : How often do you play PSO2

-daily
-5-6 days / week
-3-4 days / week
-1-2 days / week
-less than 1 day per week.
-not really playing.

Q18 : use premium set?

-bought and still using
-used it in the past, but now buy to keep and not using.
-used it in the past, but now not plan to use it anymore.
-used it in the past, but now not sure if going to buy it in the future.
-never use it yet, but may do it in the future.
-never use it yet, and never plan to.
-never use it yet, and not sure if going to buy it in the future.

Q19 : for those who answer 「Not plan to use it anymore」 please explain.

Q20 : Who do you usually play PSO2 with?

-solo only
-not play specially with anyone, just join party with any other.
-play with friend met from PSO2
-play with friend met from other online game.
-play with friend met from school or work place.
-other

Q21 : How do u plan to continue play PSO2

-Play and spend some AC.
-Play but not sure about spending AC.
-Play but not gonna spend AC.
-Not plan to continue playing.

Q22 : What kind of items do u want us to deliver in the future?

-Outfit
-Hair
-Accessory
-Other

Q23 : What kind of update do you want?

-Add map (top left)
-Add boss (top right)
-Add class
-Add weapon category.
-Rise level cap. (lol, I m sure we all hunger for it now)
-Add Story.
-Add clothes and accessory.
-Add new system. (they explain nothing more than this.)
-Add new weapon
-Add quest
-other stuffs.

Q24 : Do u learn that we plan to have PSO2 in other platform?

-yes, I know it will be on Vita
-yes, I know it will be on I-phone
-yes, I know it will be on Android
-yes, I know it will be on other too.

(I don't understand the point of this question? may be it is just trap to bait those that randomly answer)

Q25 : What platform do you plan to play?

-answer clear by itself.

Q26 : Please comment about good point of PSO2, and why you like this game.

Q27 : Please comment about bad point of PSO2, so we can adjust it.

Slidikins
Aug 29, 2012, 01:42 PM
AC Scratch doesn't bother me too much. It's a slot machine that's practically necessary for a F2P game to stay afloat. (Gotta get the big fish to spend to cover the guppies, right?) The problem arises with the fact that I could spend 200 yen and have absolutely nothing to show for it. What do I mean?

I'm a RAmarl without a premium account. I put 500 AC on so I can buy a 300 AC Mag, and I have 200 leftover so I say to myself, "Might as well play the AC Scratch. Maybe I'll get that red Tiger Pierce I wanted." Nope. Trunks Swimwear. If I want to give it to another character I need to pay for that. If I wanted to sell it I need to pay as well. So essentially my 200 AC amounts to absolutely nothing unless I funnel in more AC. That I find unacceptable.

Sizustar
Aug 29, 2012, 01:44 PM
AC Scratch doesn't bother me too much. It's a slot machine that's practically necessary for a F2P game to stay afloat. (Gotta get the big fish to spend to cover the guppies, right?) The problem arises with the fact that I could spend 200 yen and have absolutely nothing to show for it. What do I mean?

I'm a RAmarl without a premium account. I put 500 AC on so I can buy a 300 AC Mag, and I have 200 leftover so I say to myself, "Might as well play the AC Scratch. Maybe I'll get that red Tiger Pierce I wanted." Nope. Trunks Swimwear. If I want to give it to another character I need to pay for that. If I wanted to sell it I need to pay as well. So essentially my 200 AC amounts to absolutely nothing unless I funnel in more AC. That I find unacceptable.

You can get a 3-day My Shop from the Fun scratch.

Slidikins
Aug 29, 2012, 01:46 PM
You can get a 3-day My Shop from the Fun scratch.I've had no luck with that since the FUN scratch began but I guess that is a possibility. So my 200 AC isn't completely worthless so long as I win the lottery elsewhere.

sugarFO
Aug 29, 2012, 02:09 PM
Done. I hope my suggestions will help them. Though mostly mine was about costumes and hair. xD

EvilMag
Aug 29, 2012, 02:55 PM
Did anyone suggest this outfit?
[spoiler-box]http://psupedia.info/images/a/a7/Luna_Prophecy_array.jpg[/spoiler-box]

IzzyData
Aug 29, 2012, 03:09 PM
. If I want to give it to another character I need to pay for that. If I wanted to sell it I need to pay as well. So essentially my 200 AC amounts to absolutely nothing unless I funnel in more AC. That I find unacceptable.

This is why there needs to be free person to person trading and dropping of any items. This is an essential feature of a game and I find it the most absurd thing that it was purposefully disabled for most items in order to promote AC spending.

It doesn't remove the purpose of a MyShop so I don't understand why there can't be both.

Part of the game in pso when playing with friends was trading things that eachother found that would be useful to your friend.

Aewyn
Aug 29, 2012, 04:57 PM
I know what I put in MY comments box.

「アビリティが上達に難しすぎる。」

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 29, 2012, 05:23 PM
That's not likely, lottery/Garapon has been a part of most major online game in Asia, and there is no reason to change it, at most, they might do something similiar to Elsword JP. in which you "rent" outfit for set time.

Please no... I like hoarding clothes and would not like green eggs and ham, I would not like it if accessories and clothes were limited to 7/30 days, Lunia used to do this shit even on their EVENT ITEMS meaning you had to stockpile multiple copies of an item and once you exchausted them you'd have to wait another year.

Elsword was lolz but the game that takes the cake is Divina, they have a new gatcha EVERY week with gimick skills on their uber rare avatar clothing/pet that have a ridiculously low drop(?) rate filled with other random shit you never want.
http://dn.gamania.co.jp/news/detail.aspx?c=1&id=5595 A NEW GACHA EVERY WEEK!

PSO Addict
Aug 29, 2012, 05:36 PM
I want to suggest they make an EP3 Card Battle!

Mike
Aug 29, 2012, 06:36 PM
AC Scratch doesn't bother me too much. It's a slot machine that's practically necessary for a F2P game to stay afloat.
It's necessary for f2ps to make mountains of cash and that's it. PSO2 doesn't need it to stay afloat. Sega wants it because they can milk any user foolish enough to use it of all their cash.

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 29, 2012, 06:43 PM
It's necessary for f2ps to make mountains of cash and that's it. PSO2 doesn't need it to stay afloat. Sega wants it because they can milk any user foolish enough to use it of all their cash.

What's wrong with Sega making money, I'd rather give all my money to them than to that patent-troll apple with their overpriced shit. Android all the way!

Valkyrie Lovrina
Aug 29, 2012, 06:49 PM
I wish there was a better way to translate my messages. :(

DusDus
Aug 29, 2012, 07:41 PM
Thank you very much Arika for translating this ! Maybe get it sticky somewhere...?

Agitated_AT
Aug 29, 2012, 07:48 PM
If only I spoke japanese

Valkyrie Lovrina
Aug 29, 2012, 10:17 PM
I went and said fuck it, so I typed in English for q26 and q27 because trying to write in Japanese was giving me a headache.

Agitated_AT
Aug 29, 2012, 10:22 PM
Did the survey make you agitated?

Arika
Aug 29, 2012, 10:25 PM
I went and said fuck it, so I typed in English for q26 and q27 because trying to write in Japanese was giving me a headache.

+^_^+ *auto reply with something about this service is JP only* +^_^+

Chik'Tikka
Aug 29, 2012, 10:36 PM
[spoiler-box]for the comments section, i would please, please, please, like a translation asking if the matterboard prompt when switching blocks could be disabled, it really bugs me that after switching a block i have to stand there for 5-10 seconds wanting to move to the mission counter or type a "+^_^+" or something and can't+^_^+

also would like a translation asking for PayPal support for the many 外人 that had their payment methods declined+^_^+ please word it however you like, so as long as it sounds polite and gets those two points across+^_^+

Please and Thank you!!![/spoiler-box]

Sad face・・・・・・・
oh well, I'll let them scratch their heads from Google translations of my answers+^_^+ maybe they'll think I'm just dyslexic or something+^_^+
@Arika, i think i may have played with you a bit before i went to work today+^_^+ also,

+^_^+ ™ by Chik'Tikka Quick Inc+^_^+

Sizustar
Aug 30, 2012, 12:45 AM
Another recomendation that I sent in.
Have the voice option available to all gender, not just male, female.

Mike
Aug 30, 2012, 12:49 AM
Try and stay on topic now.

Another recomendation that I sent in.
Have the voice option available to all gender, not just male, female.
I'm sure they'll do that once they get around to making costumes unisex.

NoiseHERO
Aug 30, 2012, 01:13 AM
Oh right here's a REALLY big thing I forgot about...

Something to make all the GUI disappear for screen capturing...

Or at least fixing the video mode they had planned...

BIG OLAF
Aug 30, 2012, 01:14 AM
Something to make all the GUI disappear for screen capturing...

They already have an option for that, you know.

NoiseHERO
Aug 30, 2012, 01:15 AM
They already have an option for that, you know.

For videos?

gigawuts
Aug 30, 2012, 01:16 AM
Just hit print screen REALLY fast!

Skyly HUmar
Aug 30, 2012, 11:42 AM
Thanks Akira!

jooozek
Sep 5, 2012, 01:13 AM
BTW, did someone suggest in the survey for them to allow disabling totally the chat balloons? Those are pretty gamebreaking.

ShadowDragon28
Sep 5, 2012, 01:35 AM
Here's some of the things I suggested be added to the game in this survey:

1) Themed Quests. Quest that are similar to Central Dome Fire Swirl, Dream Messenger, Fake in Yellow, a "ZILLION" themed quest, and Phantasy Star II & Phantasy Star IV themed quests.
2) MINI GAMES, Slot Machines, Downloadable/in-game playable:
a Nights Into Dream mini-game, Space Harrier & Hang On Mini games, Chao Garden, player should win FUN points from these mini games.
3) Costumes and Weapons based on the 8-bit and 16-Bit Phantasy Star games. Laconia Sword, Laconia Axe, Silver Tusk (twin daggers), Nei Series, Nei Sword, Nei Shot, Nei Slicer, Nei Claw (twin claw NOT Wired Lance).
More PSO weapons: Double Cannon, Lavis Cannon, Meteor Cudgel, Sealed J-Sword, Yamigarasu etc.
4) Weapon catagories: Twin CLAWS, Slicers.

Sp-24
Sep 5, 2012, 04:49 AM
Done filling my survey. Mostly usual stuff, like bland music (but it's, like, one main features of PSO series, so it's not like they'll change it) and mildly inconvenient upgrade system. Closed the survey with "nPro DIE please [x99], also, grinding is annoying", which fit into the 1000 characters limit just perfectly.

Agitated_AT
Sep 5, 2012, 08:49 AM
So you want the grinding to be not anoying? Don't you think its actually a great element of the game that pulls a +10 wep to great value in the market? Why do players lately complain about any single struggle they encounter in a game? So you havent been able to get a 10+ wep. Why dont take piece with 5 or 7+? No the game has to change this because it mus be 10!! I am going to be honest and say I countered your complaint in the survey and said they should keep it that way(which i filled last week). I like that there is actual meseta sink in the game, I like that you cant easily make your weapon powerful, I like how it makes any +10 wep rare an valuable and personally i think it only makes sense in a free to play format. If it was easy, they would be sold for little.

What is next? Make the rare drop ratio higher and easier obtainable?

jooozek
Sep 5, 2012, 09:20 AM
If you grind it to only +7 it's not even worth getting that rare in first place, 5 star stuff is much easier to get to +10 and kicks the shit out of them. Let's take for example the 5* rod アルバフォールオンス, at +10 it gives 441 T-ATK and requires 402 T-ATK to be equipped, and now rare 8* rod, ステラトゥインクル, it requires 431 T-ATK to be equipped and only on +9 (460 T-ATK, on +8 it gives only 432 T-ATK) it's better than the 5 star rod maxed out.

Cypher_9
Sep 5, 2012, 08:27 PM
There... I had fun with them saying "Dodo is unforgiving" of course adding why there after... ^^

Eternal255
Sep 6, 2012, 11:17 AM
i did this earlier but i dont think i got the FUN from it... how do you go about doing so?

methaniel
Sep 6, 2012, 11:20 AM
i did this earlier but i dont think i got the FUN from it... how do you go about doing so?

For each campaign (and surveys), you'll receive the items some days after its finished. For this survey, you'll receive a code in your e-mail in the beginning of october

Husq
Sep 6, 2012, 02:38 PM
Did anyone asked for a quick-turn (180°) button for TPS mode and more space for myshop, I mean 30 items that is not a lot, considering some items, like rare and high valued ones, will stay there for a long time until they get picked up.

BIG OLAF
Sep 6, 2012, 02:59 PM
Guess I won't be filling one out. I don't have the knowledge or patience to 'comment' on anything or make suggestions. I don't speak Japanese.

Husq
Sep 6, 2012, 03:04 PM
Guess I won't be fulling one out. I don't have the knowledge or patience to 'comment' on anything or make suggestions. I don't speak Japanese.

You can just leave the comment ones, the ones where you can type something in, blank, that is what i did.