PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Is it me, or...

Darki
Aug 29, 2012, 10:33 AM
... there is some targetting system bug that makes some monsters imposible to be attacked?

I've been playing in caves for a while today, with my girlfriend on a nearby computer, and we've gotten both the same problem. I just mash the Gibarta button, she nukes them with the launcher, but some monsters just walk around without noticing. Attacks pass through them with no effect.

Anybody else experiencing this?

gravityvx
Aug 29, 2012, 10:35 AM
I just logged in today after about 2 week break and yeah, the targeting is off, same place, I went to a caves multi and could not hit alot of enemies. Was like wtf and just left, thought it was lag but I guess not.

Coatl
Aug 29, 2012, 10:36 AM
Haven't "played" yet to see for myself.

Chik'Tikka
Aug 29, 2012, 10:39 AM
TPS user here+^_^+ haven't noticed a thing with not hitting enemies i hit+^_^+

gigawuts
Aug 29, 2012, 10:40 AM
I've had that happen on MPA's that have been heavily farmed, it seems to just be lag for that particular MPA. Do you also freeze when you load that specific MPA?

Darki
Aug 29, 2012, 10:46 AM
Well, the game got an error about some memory that couldn't be written and kicked me. As my computer is not living its best days I though it was me, but my girlfriend got the same exact error, so it has to be the game.

At first I though it was lag but it happens only with some of the monsters, others get the damage just fine.

TPS user here+^_^+ haven't noticed a thing with not hitting enemies i hit+^_^+

I don't think it has anything to do with TPS or any other shit like that. I couldn't hit them with AoEs nor with my rod, so it has nothing to do with aiming. It's just like some monster's hitboxes are missing and attacks just go through them with no effect.

Chik'Tikka
Aug 29, 2012, 10:47 AM
perhaps they were zombies, when they hit you, did they do only 1 dmg??? had a crystal dragon do that, just wouldn't die!! couldn't hit it and it did 1 dmg+^_^+ restarted that mission pronto+^_^+

Coatl
Aug 29, 2012, 04:10 PM
I realized that some spawns just can't be targeted since the patch.
I had a ragne spawn and I couldn't auto-target any of its legs.
That's where TPS comes in handy I guess, but I hope they fix this.

Piraya
Aug 29, 2012, 08:53 PM
Had a load of Caves MPAs freeze on me earlier. Area 1 had nothing/ barely anything spawn, then as soon as I warped to 2 i'd appear and the game would freeze. Happened 3 times in a row.

Courina
Aug 29, 2012, 09:30 PM
quartz dragon being "zombied" yesterday in my MP... he drop out his "crystal" but still walk and troll around for like 5 mins before finally fall down