PDA

View Full Version : 1st survey response on the potential ip ban issue in japanese box q27

soulpimpwizzurd
Aug 29, 2012, 05:05 PM
if you're gonna do the survey and you'd like to express your negative opinions about a potential ip ban, feel free to use the message i typed up for box Q27. my japanese isn't the best. i'm lazy and don't put particles in places that don't absolutely require them, and i like to make runon sentences, but it's enough to get what i want to say across.

btw, this makes it obvious you're a gaijin, so if you're paranoid about staying under the radar in the case they DO issue an ip ban and you plan on sneaking around it, you probably shouldn't use this.

it's pretty clear that some of the things i type show i'm upset, so if you don't wanna say that stuff, just cut and paste what you do want to say

japanese

このゲームがポテンシャルあるが、北米と欧州版にすごおおおおおく移動したくないです。seg a americaのサービス歴史は極めて酷いです。たくさんの外人がsega americaを憎むんです。誇張ではない。現実です。

外人を北米と欧州版に移動させるため、ip禁制したら、せめてキャラクターデーターとアイテム+メセタ・l v・トランスファしてくれたら、不満に移動します。そう言っても、キャラデーターなどトランスファしてくれ ないなら、北米と欧州版遊んでしません。単純にpso2を止めるつもりです。大数の外人も同じ意見を持って いるが、日本語しゃべっていないから、その大数の外人の声を聞こえません。

既往の外人のクレジットカード購入を戻したから、たくさんの外人プレイヤーが北米と欧州版を公開するあとに 日本pso2版から外人ipを禁制する準備だと悩んでしたり仮定するんです。200-400時間以内をプレ イしたのは外人の平均的らしいです。その努力を失ったら...

このゲームはかなり面白いけど、pso2がもう一回全部をやり直す楽しさを持っていないです。psoのほと んどの外人ファンがもうjp pso2をプレイするんです。この人達が上の言った意見を持っているんです。ip禁制いやだと、seg a americaもいやだ。単純にjp pso2から外人ip禁制をして、何もデータートランスファサービスをくれないなら、psoのメイン外人支 援者ファンを失われる可能性があるんです。

いっときますけど、お金を戻しただけのは足りないんです。プレイ時間を戻す可能性もないから、外人ipを禁 制するかしないか、外人ipを禁制するあとに何をするべきだとか、じっくり考えてください。もし、悪い判断 をして、外人ip禁制したら、最初からip禁制するべきだったと思います。そうしたら、私達が時間を浪費し なかった。

時間をかけてすみませんでした。がんばってください![/SPOILER-BOX]

english

[SPOILER-BOX]このゲームがポテンシャルあるが、北米と欧州版にすごおおおおおく移動したくないです。
this game has potential, but I reeeeeeeeeeeally don't want to migrate to the NA/EUR servers.

sega americaのサービス歴史は極めて酷いです。たくさんの外人がsega americaを憎むんです。誇張ではない。現実です。
Sega america's service history is incredibly bad. Many foreigners hate sega america. It's not an exaggeration. It's reality.

外人を北米と欧州版に移動させるため、ip禁制したら、せめてキャラクターデーターとアイテム+メセタ・l v・トランスファしてくれたら、不満に移動します。
If sega is going to ip ban foreign IPs to encourage movement towards the NA/EUR release of pso2, at least transfer over the character data, such as items, meseta, and levels. If that is done, I will begrudgingly migrate towards those servers.

そう言っても、キャラデーターなどトランスファしてくれないなら、北米と欧州版遊んでしません .
With that said, if character data and the like is not transferred, I will not play on the NA/EUR pso2 servers.

単純にpso2を止めるつもりです。
I simply plan on quitting PSO2.

大数の外人も同じ意見を持っているが、日本語知りませんから、その大数の外人の声を聞こえませ ん。Many foreigners share the same opinion, but they don't know Japanese so their voices go unheard.

既往の外人のクレジットカード購入を戻したから、たくさんの外人プレイヤーが北米と欧州版を公開するあとに 日本pso2版から外人ipを禁制する準備だと悩んでしたり仮定するんです。
Since past foreign credit card purchases have been returned, many foreigners are worrying and speculating that this is preparation for an ip ban.

200-400時間以内をプレイしたのは外人の平均的らしいです。
The average amount of play time for foreign players seem to be 200-400 hours.

その努力を失ったら...
If all that large work is lost...(emotional pause)

このゲームはかなり面白いけど、pso2がもう一回全部をやり直す楽しさを持っていないです
This game is pretty interesting, but I don't think it's fun enough to play entirely over again.

psoのほとんどの外人ファンがもうjp pso2をプレイするんです。
Most pso fans are already playing JP pso2.

この人達が上の言った意見を持っているんです。
These people have the same opinion as what has been mentioned above.

ip禁制いやだと、sega americaもいやだ。
The ip ban is not wanted (very strong) and sega of america is not wanted (same strength of dislike.)

単純にjp pso2から外人ip禁制をして、何もデータートランスファサービスをくれないなら、psoのメイン外人支 援者ファンを失われる可能性があるんです。
If foreigners are simply banned, without doing anything like data transferring, it's possible that some of the main supporters and fans of pso will be lost in the process.

いっときますけど、お金を戻しただけのは足りないんです。
It's not enough to just return the money, just saiyan.

プレイ時間を戻す可能性もないから、外人ipを禁制するかしないか、外人ipを禁制するあとに何をするべき だとか、じっくり考えてください。
Since the time spent playing the game cannot be returned, think carefully about whether or not a foreign IP ban should be addressed, and in the case it is, think about what should be done afterwards.

もし、悪い判断をして、外人ip禁制したら、最初からip禁制するべきだったと思います。
If a bad decision is made, and sega bans foreign ips, that should have been done from the start.

そうしたら、私達が時間を浪費しなかった。
That way, foreigners would not have wasted time.

時間をかけてすみませんでした。がんばってください!
Sorry for taking your time (this is basically, "thanks for your time," in english). Please do your best!
[/SPOILER-BOX]

btw if u think partisan and wired lance gear need a buff then type this

[SPOILER-BOX]パルチザンとワイヤードランすなどのギーアは弱い。[gears like partisan and wired lance are weak] 強めるほうがいいと思います [it'd be good if you buffed them]。チャージ時間を短くになるとか。[you could do something like making the charge time shorter] [/SPOILER-BOX]

----

[SPOILER]put お尻スライダーが凄く欲しいんだ!!!!! in the field next to キャラクタークリエイト if you want an ass slider

Mystil
Aug 29, 2012, 05:06 PM
Wired Lance gear is NOT weak. Partisan though... needs more than just a range increase.

Angelo
Aug 29, 2012, 05:14 PM
I think you make a lot of good points, but I also don't like the tone as it feels like you're trying to speak for all of us.

I'll be migrating to US/NA regardless, but I'd certainly like Sega of America to clean up their act.

I would've put it with more of a pleading tone and less defiantly, it seemed disrespectful and ungrateful.

sugarFO
Aug 29, 2012, 05:28 PM
I forgot to include this. D: oh well lol

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 29, 2012, 05:31 PM
I would've put it with more of a pleading tone and less defiantly, it seemed disrespectful and ungrateful.

Yeah Japanese usually speak in a self-deprecating way so they're probably thinking "Frakking gaijin, who does he think he is ordering us around!", also too many comma marks, if you look at proper Japanese there's hardly any at all as it's meant to flow without breaks.

IzzyData
Aug 29, 2012, 05:38 PM
I just wrote my answers in english. I don't even care lol.

Keiko_Seisha
Aug 29, 2012, 06:56 PM
I'm.... Definitely NOT going to use this. It's way too rude and sounds like you're ordering them to do what you want.

Oh the other notes though, I suppose they could add new sliders to the character creator but that would screw over anyone not willing to buy arcs just to change something that they missed out on changing.

TetsuyaHikari
Aug 30, 2012, 04:50 AM
Yes, it does seem very demanding and disrespectful. The tone is wrong. You should sound more concerned about the well being of the game while showing to them you appreciate their hard work.

You should sound thankful for them giving you the opportunity to enjoy the game and would ask to continue supporting them in the future as well as you hope to be able to continue playing it. The original post just seems far too aggressive and makes it seem like us "baka gaijin" deserve to play.

Arika
Aug 30, 2012, 06:32 AM
lol, the last two suggestions is so random in xD

Edit: Anyway from what I read, you have so many good point there, such as "It is about time we invested which is more important than the refund money" It is true.

However, as everybody say. Please tune down your message to make it look nicer and more polite.