PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 New Code and gears(Weapon and unit pic, including the Nact weapon)

Sizustar
Aug 29, 2012, 11:40 PM
http://i.imgur.com/I1PqJ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/DNctq.jpg

So an unit set that makes it look like your chara is burning?
Wand...looks...interesting...wwwww

So the cake sister is protect their shop for set time, then they'll open it, and you get to buy "special" item.

Fighter and Techer info page from the magazine
http://www.pso2-uploader.info/uploda/src/up16260.jpg
http://www.pso2-uploader.info/uploda/src/up16259.jpg

sexyslut
Aug 29, 2012, 11:43 PM
Step aside the cake is MINE.

:3 :3 :3

Valkyrie Lovrina
Aug 29, 2012, 11:44 PM
do I see...I twin Katana dagger. Twin Kamui? ^^;

it'll do I guess until Sange Yasha.

Polly
Aug 29, 2012, 11:47 PM
EMERGENCY CODE: CAKE

Please, PLEASE let it say that when that code pops.

goldwing
Aug 29, 2012, 11:48 PM
o......m.........g.......... Mexicans!!!!! im super pumped for the twin daggers now i soooooo cant wait. also the digimon looking wings

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 29, 2012, 11:49 PM
Step aside the cake is MINE.

:3 :3 :3

The cake is a lie.

NoiseHERO
Aug 29, 2012, 11:52 PM
more interested in that giant electric ball of blood Code than cake jokes.

And all those cool weapon poses.

and that spiked bat.

and FUCK, fists are GINORMOUS again.

No biggie.

sexyslut
Aug 30, 2012, 12:00 AM
The cake is a lie.

WELL LIES ARE REAL SO THERE

Dan Maku
Aug 30, 2012, 12:01 AM
The cake is a lie.

Every time someone re-utters that joke, God makes a man read Fifty Shades of Grey.

sexyslut
Aug 30, 2012, 12:27 AM
Every time someone re-utters that joke, God makes a man read Fifty Shades of Grey.

Which causes them to masturbate uncontrollably, causing god to kill more kittens.

It's a horrible cycle really.

Freshellent
Aug 30, 2012, 12:28 AM
Which causes them to masturbate uncontrollably, causing god to kill more kittens.

It's a horrible cycle really.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K1RcKJVbHA

Anon_Fire
Aug 30, 2012, 12:40 AM
I spy a..... Double Saber Legacy

sexyslut
Aug 30, 2012, 12:58 AM
I don't understand what the cake is a lie mean.

Do not know if troll or not. :-?

sexyslut
Aug 30, 2012, 01:05 AM
Well...I don't get it either. Is it some kind of April Fools Joke?

The cake is a lie is a thing that glados says in a video game called portal made by valve software. Glados temps the player with cake to make them complete a series of puzzle rooms but when the player completes them glados reveals the cake was a lie the entire time.

THE MORE YOU KNOW :/

Red*
Aug 30, 2012, 01:05 AM
Konsaikon :D

gigawuts
Aug 30, 2012, 01:09 AM
Hm, that chain sawd thing will JUST HAVE TO DO until they add the real deal.

Looking forward to it all overall though, especially the sudden surge of new rares.

SPOnion
Aug 30, 2012, 01:10 AM
Weak Shot + Chain will be awesome.

NoiseHERO
Aug 30, 2012, 01:11 AM
THAT'S where that unfunny meme came from?

I guess it would be funnier experiencing it first hand... But meh.

If it's wasn't a valve game I'd say "Fuck portal" since I never played it and I'm not big on FPS games... Or portal jokes. But meh.

pikachief
Aug 30, 2012, 01:11 AM
and FUCK, fists are GINORMOUS again.

No biggie.

i would've been completely shocked if they werent. Idk how they could do that many designs without them being giant especially with the fact that your fists are encased in them. Or why they'd be the only weapons in the game to not be oversized. I'd also be very underwhelmed if they remained small and didnt feel the freedom to get all crazy and zany with their weapons.

Idk why I'm overreacting so much on the fact that you thought there might be a chance the fists wouldnt be big lol. Maybe cuz im tired and I feel like ranting. Or maybe...

EDITED SPOILER BOX
[spoiler-box]

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/25865155.jpg

[spoiler-box]

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/25865239.jpg

[/spoiler-box]

[/spoiler-box]

anyways, more on topic, I was pretty skeptical about these classes before hand but now I'm pretty excited!

gigawuts
Aug 30, 2012, 01:12 AM
You skipped portal? Damn man. Of all the games to skip, just damn. And no, it wasn't an FPS, so unless your gripe was with first person things in general...damn.

NoiseHERO
Aug 30, 2012, 01:14 AM
i would've been completely shocked if they werent. Idk how they could do that many designs without them being giant especially with the fact that your fists are encased in them. Or why they'd be the only weapons in the game to not be oversized. I'd also be very underwhelmed if they remained small and didnt feel the freedom to get all crazy and zany with their weapons.

Idk why I'm overreacting so much on the fact that you thought there might be a chance the fists wouldnt be big lol. Maybe cuz im tired and I feel like ranting. Or maybe...

[spoiler-box]

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/25865155.jpg

[/spoiler-box]

anyways, more on topic, I was pretty skeptical about these classes before hand but now I'm pretty excited!

You ARE ranting D<

And you wouldn't understand! Your character is a space whale! ;o;

Sock'em Boppers look stupid on everyone else! ;O;

And shut up, Gigawuts.

gigawuts
Aug 30, 2012, 01:15 AM
You can just go play it right now, you know.

It's like a six hour game, if you draw it out.

pikachief
Aug 30, 2012, 01:19 AM
You ARE ranting D<

And you wouldn't understand! Your character is a space whale! ;o;

Sock'em Boppers look stupid on everyone else! ;O;

And shut up, Gigawuts.

I like the way the fists look in general, without them being on a person.

and yes I'm ranting and over using a bane line cuz im tired. So tired that my cat's water dish has been sitting next to my computer for half an hour and I just noticed.

I'm pretty sad that gudda skela's are not fists. I really liked those. (also portal is a great puzzle game in a 3rd person view. you dont shoot anyone. and its hilarious and witty and full of a great cast. I play it for the thinking, puzzles, and the lols. the first has also been free multiple times, at least try it next time its free)

I hope carriguine-rucars make a comeback!

iTz PooKiie xx
Aug 30, 2012, 01:20 AM
Do not know if troll or not. :-?

I miss your obnoxious char sitting on the shoP counter D:

sexyslut
Aug 30, 2012, 01:26 AM
You skipped portal? Damn man. Of all the games to skip, just damn. And no, it wasn't an FPS, so unless your gripe was with first person things in general...damn.

Except it was an FPS. You shoot portals.

I miss your obnoxious char sitting on the shoP counter D:

You could have left out the obnoxious part you know.

gigawuts
Aug 30, 2012, 01:28 AM

Yeeeeeep, I was waiting for that.

I wasn't expecting you to entertainingly tell someone else they could've left out something obnoxious in the same post, however.

pikachief
Aug 30, 2012, 01:46 AM

I wasn't expecting you to entertainingly tell someone else they could've left out something obnoxious in the same post, however.

I was also surprised. I almost thought they took pride in it :/

But this topic is not about portals, rock not thinking with portals, nor is it about the obnoxiousness of anyone's characters (whether it be my space whale or S.S.B.)

It's about yet another class related topic! Not that it didn't deserve its own topic, its a nice topic.

But I digress, let us continue.

sexyslut
Aug 30, 2012, 01:47 AM

However I don't want POOKY to leave me out of his post altogether; just the part about him perceiving my character to be obnoxious, although this may not have been as entertaining a scenario as you may have expected.

If it's wasn't a valve game I'd say "Fuck portal" since I never played it and I'm not big on FPS games... Or portal jokes. But meh.

And no, the cake is a lie is no more funny as it is obnoxious. I simply understand it's origin. I don't condone it's usage.

But I digress, let us continue.

We may now proceed. :3 :/ :3

Seraphus
Aug 30, 2012, 01:51 AM

Seems close minded to not say "Fuck portal" because it is a Valve game and to say "Fuck portal" when you haven't played it. Try it out.

Except it wasn't. Do you consider The Elder Scrolls series an FPS?

And they could easily make fists smaller. I think they'd be pretty discernible even if they were smaller. But maybe I just think the fist weapons that look like ACTUAL FISTS just look dumb. Hope there aren't too many of those though. And loving the look of twin daggers as expected.

iTz PooKiie xx
Aug 30, 2012, 01:52 AM
You could have left out the obnoxious part you know.

you could look normal as well! D: lol sorry for being mean

NoiseHERO
Aug 30, 2012, 01:59 AM
Well I'm only givin' valve credit because L4D is like the most fun fps I've ever layed. I merely pointed out the reason of which I said I should indeed take the time to play the game, even if I'm not big on First person shooters/perspective games, (let alone many western games)that are widely popular. Which means reasoning aside it's just a videogame and I'm technically COMPLENTING it, yet everyone randomly got all hot and bothered on me anyway.

Edit: Oh and to clarify I "hate" fps games because I hate the first person perspective in video games in general. Don't bring in all that technical crap for arguing ammo! D<

Ya'll dumb! D<

Anyway it seriously looks like daggers are gonna be my second favorite weapon.

ChronoTrigga
Aug 30, 2012, 02:03 AM
EMERGENCY!

Code: CAKE SISTERS!

sexyslut
Aug 30, 2012, 02:06 AM
Seems close minded to not say "Fuck portal" because it is a Valve game and to say "Fuck portal" when you haven't played it. Try it out.

Except it wasn't. Do you consider The Elder Scrolls series an FPS?

And they could easily make fists smaller. I think they'd be pretty discernible even if they were smaller. But maybe I just think the fist weapons that look like ACTUAL FISTS just look dumb. Hope there aren't too many of those though. And loving the look of twin daggers as expected.

First off, although TES has nothing to do with portal I will oblige you. I would not classify either TES or portal under 'FPS as a genre'. Literally speaking portal is a FPS and TES can be played as an FPS if you stay in FPS mode and shoot something at least once during your entire playthrough. If I had to classify them into genres I would say portal is a puzzle game, and TES is a fantasy adventure FPS/TPS hybrid RPG.

As for fists they should change the scaling on them more so that they are alot smaller on females and maby a bit bigger on males, particularly for male casts. It only makes sense that guys can carry heavier weapons.

you could look normal as well

wat is that suppose to mean

Ce'Nedra
Aug 30, 2012, 02:15 AM
New weapons look awesome...so much DO WANTS in it. I really need to stop buying anything and save up all my Meseta right now ;-;

When these coming again? 13 september?

ShadowDragon28
Aug 30, 2012, 02:27 AM
MUST have Kronos Sythe, Double Saber Legacy (hell yeah!), and Bloody Arts too. All that new stuff is looking fooking awesome. I love dark style weapons!

Sizustar
Aug 30, 2012, 02:37 AM
New weapons look awesome...so much DO WANTS in it. I really need to stop buying anything and save up all my Meseta right now ;-;

When these coming again? 13 september?

Probabely, that's when the Premium Pack is supposed to be released too.

Ce'Nedra
Aug 30, 2012, 02:40 AM
Hmm would make sense. Still doubting if I should get it or not...

Sizustar
Aug 30, 2012, 03:02 PM
Hmm would make sense. Still doubting if I should get it or not...

Well, the weapon would mainly be for show, and hologram, and the art book might be nice.
The choice is your~

So fighter and Techer info
[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.pso2-uploader.info/uploda/src/up16260.jpg
http://www.pso2-uploader.info/uploda/src/up16259.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Lostbob117
Aug 30, 2012, 03:35 PM
wat is that suppose to mean

Your character which is female has muscles, tattoos, and wearing a bikini. Please tell me how that is normal.

iTz PooKiie xx
Aug 30, 2012, 03:41 PM
Your character which is female has muscles, tattoos, and wearing a bikini. Please tell me how that is normal.

Chill kid. Was only teasing him.

Lostbob117
Aug 30, 2012, 03:46 PM
Chill kid. Was only teasing him.

I'm chill just they need to do more comprehending so there isn't so many post that is off-topic. :l

Angelo
Aug 30, 2012, 03:55 PM
The cake is a lie.

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh108/SuperAngelo64/Paro/2011-01-12-Gaming-Comic.png

Ce'Nedra
Aug 30, 2012, 04:18 PM
Well, the weapon would mainly be for show, and hologram, and the art book might be nice.
The choice is your~

Where does on order this again? I really need to look into it...62euro isnt my problem, but I need to know how much they charge for shipment towards the Netherlands ;/

Sizustar
Aug 30, 2012, 04:25 PM
Where does on order this again? I really need to look into it...62euro isnt my problem, but I need to know how much they charge for shipment towards the Netherlands ;/

http://ebten.jp/sega/p/s/4974365204266/

http://www.play-asia.com/Phantasy_Star_Online_2_Premium_Package/paOS-13-71-7s-49-en-70-59a3.html

Mystil
Aug 30, 2012, 04:41 PM
EMERGENCY

CODE

CONFUSION

Lumpen Thingy
Aug 30, 2012, 05:28 PM
EMERGENCY

CODE

CONFUSION

does this help?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyeSv4qiLLs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyeSv4qiLLs

moorebounce
Aug 30, 2012, 05:46 PM
After seeing the new weapons I just came a rainbow.

BIG OLAF
Aug 30, 2012, 05:57 PM

The first two are perfectly normal to anyone who isn't bound to and/or pays no heed to expected societal gender "norms", actually. The third one is a stretch, given the setting of the game, but still isn't "abnormal."

gigawuts
Aug 30, 2012, 06:17 PM
I know I wear a bikini whenever I go out and kill space monkeys, and I'm not even a chick!

Agitated_AT
Aug 30, 2012, 07:37 PM
All this new stuff is great and all, but i'd rather have them fix what's broken atm :)

Coatl
Aug 30, 2012, 07:49 PM
I know I wear a bikini whenever I go out and kill space monkeys, and I'm not even a chick!

Oh man, you too?
We need to form a club or something and get all the space-killing bikini-wearing cowboys in it. :D

Narugami
Aug 30, 2012, 07:54 PM
EMERGENCY

CODE

CONFUSION

My signature is relevant!