PDA

View Full Version : Talks about Ship 1 + Account giveaway

Silver Crow
Aug 30, 2012, 12:06 PM
Hi, I would just like to talk about Ship 1 today and why i think the quiet english-speakers should move there.

Here is a bit of copy-pasta from a thread i made on player matchups.

I started playing PSO2 on Ship 2 (as most did) and got to level 36 on my Force. Back then there was that hacking business going on with NPC's moving and the Japanese really hated us. Block 20 was full of childish ignorant and or weaboo spammers. I'm not sure of the state of Ship 2 now (i'm sure it's gotten better) but i'm going to steer away from it for a few reasons;

Ship 1 is ALL Japanese. I got to Lv.40 without meeting a single English-speaking player and have been browsing for english speakers on two forums. I found 5 people who have packed up and left ship. Regardless the population on this server is VERY high. We have 5-7 of the lvl 30-40 rooms FULL constantly (3 full at around 4am Japan time). Constant MPA's with no one bringing in NPC's. The economy is excellent, i've compared this Ship's economy to Ship 2's and Ship 1 is by far better. How? It doesn't have silly prices for the level 10 PA's and techniques. It has a LOT more items, i think that may be because a lot of Japanese players buy AC. I've seen Cast parts and costumes on Ship 2 go for millions and here the most is around 100k (because there is so many).

There is also another advantage. Japanese people on this Ship haven't met (if any) english-speaking players. I've seen so many Japanese players pretend they're English for cosplay and fun (i talked to them and they don't seem to understand most English words, so that's how i knew). This means our team can leave a first and GOOD impression on them. On Ship 2 even though i'm sure most english players are well mannered there is one or two idiots that ruin it for everyone (cough.. hackers and spammers) and cause Japanese players to hate and talk/complain about them. Not all Japanese players, sure, and i know some Japanese players even try to make friends with the english speakers but the impression on you to most other Japanese players is most likely not a good one on Ship 2.

Now, as for the team business. I want to make a team for a few reasons but mainly I'm sick of players not utilising the PSE burst system in MPA's. There are techniques to get more than one cross burst and i wish to educate my team members and use those techniques. The advantages of these is: increased rare item drop rate, more items, lots of meseta and lastly more fun.

That being said i am also willing to 'adopt' any new players and teach them as much as they need to know about the game. I'm hoping i can get a nice 'private' english team going, we keep to ourselves as english players and respect the Japanese community. I already have a native Japanese willing to join the team. He has decent English and can translate most things for us. I'm looking for a maximum of 16 ACTIVE players. More can join but they will be a lesser rank to indicate they haven't become fully fledged. To become fully fledged you will have to be level capped on atleast one character and be active. Other than that the higher ranks go to those who understand how to PROPERLY run an MPA and guide the team in the right direction. Another thing is we'll have a team only block and IRC chat server.

Edit: sorry account giveaway turned out to be against the rules on this forum

Thank you for reading.

Sizustar
Aug 30, 2012, 12:09 PM
Good luck~

Silver Crow
Aug 30, 2012, 12:12 PM
You might want to change some wording in the topic, as part of it violates the two main rule stickied at the top.

"2. Asking and/or begging for accounts here is prohibited. Account sharing/giving away is not allowed either.

If there is any question as to why these two things are forbidden, it's because they both fall under the risky game of legality issues. PSO-World does not officially support such actions, as stated in the rules here."

Oh.. thank you for telling me i'll quicky take that info down.

edit: i kinda laughed since i read those 2 rules before yet still managed to forget that point :p

blace
Aug 30, 2012, 12:20 PM
It's not just against the forum rules, but the rules imposed by Sega of Japan. The same can be said for any game as well as those on private servers.

Mystil
Aug 30, 2012, 01:47 PM
I don't know what to say withouth somebody saying I'm being extreme.

Glad you found a "home" you're comfortable with. All the rerolling you been doing(class/ship) paid off hopefully.

iTz PooKiie xx
Aug 30, 2012, 01:59 PM
It shouldn't matter anyways when the localized version comes out it will only get better.

Silver Crow
Aug 30, 2012, 04:24 PM
I don't know what to say withouth somebody saying I'm being extreme.

Glad you found a "home" you're comfortable with. All the rerolling you been doing(class/ship) paid off hopefully.

haha thanks, it has definitely been a rollercoaster :>

Dan Maku
Aug 30, 2012, 04:26 PM
You really wanna make Ship 1 into another virtual ghetto? 3:<

PepperCat
Aug 30, 2012, 04:27 PM
I might be interested in jumping ship (literally) to ship 01, but I've got at least 4 good friends that are on Ship 02.

If I can convince them to come over, it'll be awesome since we are all vets from PSO: DC days. :)

I'll wait until we know how much AC it's going to cost as well.

Silver Crow
Aug 30, 2012, 05:54 PM
You really wanna make Ship 1 into another virtual ghetto? 3:<

I'm not american, i don't really understand what you mean :<

I might be interested in jumping ship (literally) to ship 01, but I've got at least 4 good friends that are on Ship 02.

If I can convince them to come over, it'll be awesome since we are all vets from PSO: DC days. :)

I'll wait until we know how much AC it's going to cost as well.

yeah true, ship xfer is round the corner.

blace
Aug 30, 2012, 06:17 PM
To put it simply, english speaking players tend to flock, and when they do, they bring along others usually undesired people. With how things stand in ship 2, you have your decent people and then you have people that like to make their presence known by use of chat or depicting vulgar imagery through symbol art.

From what I understand, ship 1 is primarily japanese, but introducing a large number of other foreign players, could be the turning point in Sega's decision for the worldwide banning.

Of course, this is just speculation, since other ships don't have as nearly of a problem ship 2 block 2 provides.

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 30, 2012, 06:23 PM
This guy tried to sell his account just yesterday because he wanted to get off ship 1, now he's staying on ship 1? Complete flip-flop :p

Ceresa
Aug 30, 2012, 06:37 PM
Late game MPAs are killing the game according to you... so you want to make a team dedicated to getting PSE in MPA?

Were you going to actually post examples of cheaper stuff? I got all my cast parts except out of rotation heads for dirt cheap, have never paid more than 1k for a lvl 10 disc either, nor do I actually give a shit if they cost 1k or 10k. Costumes don't go for millions on ship 2 either.

Alenoir
Aug 30, 2012, 07:12 PM
I've seen Cast parts and costumes on Ship 2 go for millions and here the most is around 100k (because there is so many).
So... How much is the white wedding dress and the pink yukatavia on ship 1? >.>

Silver Crow
Aug 30, 2012, 07:12 PM
This guy tried to sell his account just yesterday because he wanted to get off ship 1, now he's staying on ship 1? Complete flip-flop :p

yeah i've been wanting to reroll ships and reroll characters, was going through an almost-quit phase too but finally decided to play on ship 1. i have an old account on ship2 (lv36 force) and an account on ship 1 (the one i was going to giveaway/trade). now that i'm back on ship 1 for good i've decided not to giveaway/trade and it's against the rules anyway. so was voicing why i chose to stay. take it all with a pinch of salt as it's my experience and opinion. hope that explains..

Late game MPAs are killing the game according to you... so you want to make a team dedicated to getting PSE in MPA?

Were you going to actually post examples of cheaper stuff? I got all my cast parts except out of rotation heads for dirt cheap, have never paid more than 1k for a lvl 10 disc either, nor do I actually give a shit if they cost 1k or 10k. Costumes don't go for millions on ship 2 either.

haha well when i posted that thread i was a new lvl 40 for about 3 days and got bored from constantly MPA'ing. then after reading a few replies i decided it's part of the game etc.. so i'm trying to improve the experience and make it more fun if that makes sense

So... How much is the white wedding dress and the pink yukatavia on ship 1? >.>

934k for white dress.. no yukata's. not sure how that compares to ship 2 actually but these kind of costumes go for an incredible amount regardless of ship i think

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 30, 2012, 07:23 PM
Makes perfect sense :)

934k for white dress.. no yukata's. not sure how that compares to ship 2 actually but these kind of costumes go for an incredible amount regardless of ship i think

So it's about the same as ship 2! Except ship 2 has Yukatas!

Silver Crow
Aug 30, 2012, 07:25 PM
Makes perfect sense :)

So it's about the same as ship 2! Except ship 2 has Yukatas!

:< but but.. we have cheaper other stuff!

edit to clarify:
maybe it was what i saw from ship 2 like 100k for Speed Rain/Trick Rave PA and Rodeo Drive. Here is like 10-20k for them. there was also a lot more cast parts and for cheaper here, i remember seeing a cast part for 50k (my first char was a female cast force) and here it's around 3k.

i hope i havent judged the whole economy by a few items, it just felt that way.

Coatl
Aug 30, 2012, 07:27 PM
Leave the Japanese players be please..

Silver Crow
Aug 30, 2012, 07:33 PM
Leave the Japanese players be please..

I do, i try my best to speak japanaese (learning slowly) and i use many shortcut words (not autowords). Plus i have a japanese friend who translates what people say if its important regarding me when were in PT's. he is also teaching me a few phrases and fixing what i say. I'm helping him with a bit of english but he's really good at it (some bad grammar but that's to be expected).Don't worry about me, i don't bother them :p