PDA

View Full Version : May be a stupid question.. but where do the majority of English speakers Play?

Fazeshot
Aug 30, 2012, 11:46 PM
I am sorry if this could be answered somewhere else but I am looking to make a character on a ship that has the most english speaking players.. I can speak japanese quite well but japanese people are generally way too quiet for my taste.

I have heard ship 2 block 20? is this the general place or is there someplace more populated?

Thanks !

Narugami
Aug 30, 2012, 11:47 PM
Ship 7!

Nah, ship 2's the most populated

Crimson Exile
Aug 30, 2012, 11:49 PM
Ship 2. Not really sure about the block though since we had them changed recently.

Yaski
Aug 30, 2012, 11:49 PM
I wish I knew ahead of time. Lv14 hunter on Ship 3. Picked it because it was the only english word/phrase or w/e out of all of the ships names. lol But yea hearing ship 2 definitely has the most english players on it.

Fazeshot
Aug 30, 2012, 11:50 PM
Thanks Guys! .... if u know of a block you changed to recently please let me know.. I am a little lost to be honest in the game ... so if anyone wants to help a newbie out too that would be appreciated.. about to hop on right now

Yaski
Aug 30, 2012, 11:57 PM
Thanks Guys! .... if u know of a block you changed to recently please let me know.. I am a little lost to be honest in the game ... so if anyone wants to help a newbie out too that would be appreciated.. about to hop on right now

I could really use english players to play with!!! I play as much as i can everyday. 14 Hunter atm. Just started yesterday morning.

watersea
Aug 31, 2012, 04:14 AM
I am sorry if this could be answered somewhere else but I am looking to make a character on a ship that has the most english speaking players.. I can speak japanese quite well but japanese people are generally way too quiet for my taste.

I have heard ship 2 block 20? is this the general place or is there someplace more populated?

Thanks !

I play with Japanese players and most of the time they're just joking around and chatting. What are you talking about. Maybe your japanese isn't quite adequate so you just sit there playing quietly by yourself without understanding a word what they're saying?

Kanivakil
Aug 31, 2012, 06:44 PM
The only question that is stupid is the one that hadn't been researched before asking.

Silver Crow
Aug 31, 2012, 06:54 PM
Ship 2 for english community
Ship 1 for japanese

Ship 3 - 10 for a mixed feel with a hint of korean and chinese spices-.. i mean players.

Coatl
Aug 31, 2012, 06:55 PM
Ship 2 PSO-W peeps & majority English players.
Ship 4 for all the 4chan peeps.
Ship 10 for all the IGN peeps.

Silver Crow
Aug 31, 2012, 06:57 PM
Ship 4 for all the 4chan peeps.
Ship 10 for all the IGN peeps.

Oh forgot to mention, since the number 4 is unlucky in japan, there might not be many players in that ship. They take their superstitions seriously, like they even removed seat 4,9 and 13 from their airplanes. They also have this thing where if someone sneezes then someone is talking about them. So i would say based on that it could be the least populated ship by the japanese.