PDA

View Full Version : Webmoney options other than SuToCorp?

Mega Ultra Chicken
Aug 31, 2012, 02:41 PM
I wanna get some Webmoney so badly so I can finally create my Dark Elf (future) Gunner, but I need Webmoney to do it. The only problem? I'm reluctant about SuToCorp because they apparently ask for an ID. Are there any other reputable options for procuring some Japanese Webmoney?

HFlowen
Aug 31, 2012, 02:44 PM
I went with cn-usa, the price is about the same. Make an account with them, purchase what you want and do the identity confirmation stuff (there's a web browser based global location test and a cell phone test where they send you a code to enter)

I got my webmoney code pretty much instantly. Just check your purchase history for a picture of the coupon.

http://www.cn-usa.com/?cmd=buy&loc=193646

Inazuma
Aug 31, 2012, 02:56 PM
Don't forget about American Express. If you can't get a normal credit card from them, try to get a prepaid one. It should be cheaper than Webmoney.

Angelo
Aug 31, 2012, 03:02 PM
I use cn-usa. It's a little pricier, but I get my code within like 5 minutes.

MissMalice
Aug 31, 2012, 03:08 PM
I've used CN-USA twice now. First time, the WebMoney came in about 10min. It'll ask you to verify some things because most likely it'll say you've "exceeded your spending limit" or something along those lines. They give you an option to have a phone verification sent to you [its automated and literally takes as long as it would take you to type in your phone number]. They give you a 4-digit code and you're done.

Also, you don't have to verify to increase your spending limit and whatnot. You'll receive the WebMoney whether you verify everything or not. But the second time I bought WebMoney [a couple days ago] it took about five hours to arrive. So, just keep that in mind for the future~

Slidikins
Aug 31, 2012, 03:21 PM
I've used CN-USA twice now. First time, the WebMoney came in about 10min. It'll ask you to verify some things because most likely it'll say you've "exceeded your spending limit" or something along those lines. They give you an option to have a phone verification sent to you [its automated and literally takes as long as it would take you to type in your phone number]. They give you a 4-digit code and you're done.

I've done about 4 of the verification options but they don't seem satisfied. I'm not uploading statements or ID to get 1000 AC. This is ridiculous.

MissMalice
Aug 31, 2012, 03:32 PM
I've done about 4 of the verification options but they don't seem satisfied. I'm not uploading statements or ID to get 1000 AC. This is ridiculous.

Not to mention half of the options for verification don't work on Chrome. I had to resort to using... -eyetwitch- IE...

Moving on from that HORRIBLE experience. CN-USA is an okay alternative if you're just buying once or twice. If you're looking for a long-term method of payment, you might just want to stick with SuToCorp.

Megha
Aug 31, 2012, 05:06 PM
I prefer CN-USA, I get my code almost instantly. Even though it is costly.

Darki
Aug 31, 2012, 05:17 PM
Not to mention half of the options for verification don't work on Chrome. I had to resort to using... -eyetwitch- IE...

Moving on from that HORRIBLE experience. CN-USA is an okay alternative if you're just buying once or twice. If you're looking for a long-term method of payment, you might just want to stick with SuToCorp.

What?

I did all CN-USA by Google Chrome.

Mystil
Aug 31, 2012, 05:20 PM
I wanna get some Webmoney so badly so I can finally create my Dark Elf (future) Gunner, but I need Webmoney to do it. The only problem? I'm reluctant about SuToCorp because they apparently ask for an ID. Are there any other reputable options for procuring some Japanese Webmoney?
Used them 3 times now, and no creepy dudes in black coats with .45s with a silencer have come after me.

Seriously though, block out the serial number. They just need the address I think.

Chik'Tikka
Aug 31, 2012, 05:21 PM
does anyone know if the prepaid Amex cards from Walgreen's works?+^_^+
http://boardingarea.com/blogs/frequentmiler/files/2012/04/Photo-Apr-12-11-32-26-AM_thumb.jpg

MissMalice
Aug 31, 2012, 06:28 PM
What?

I did all CN-USA by Google Chrome.

Well, I did too. But the verification pages didn't really function. As in, when you click on "verify by phone" and go to the next page, the button to begin the process won't send you to the next page. Same goes for the business/college email page. :c

Darki
Aug 31, 2012, 06:45 PM
Well, I don't really understand what could have been your problem because I can assure you I only used Google Chrome to do everything there. :/

.Jack
Aug 31, 2012, 06:50 PM
does anyone know if the prepaid Amex cards from Walgreen's works?+^_^+
http://boardingarea.com/blogs/frequentmiler/files/2012/04/Photo-Apr-12-11-32-26-AM_thumb.jpg

That's the website I go to load money into my card so I believe it should.

Arika
Aug 31, 2012, 10:57 PM
I used to try sutocrop once for test. Sutocrop will ask you to show them picture of any ID card that has your name in it. Either citizen ID card, driver ID card, or student ID, or passport.
don't know about the another company if they ask anything.

That's the website I go to load money into my card so I believe it should.

It would be very useful for many friends if you can link to the website that purchased Amex prepaid card. How much % does it charge? and oversea can purchase it online?

Crystal_Shard
Aug 31, 2012, 11:04 PM
Not sure how confirmed it is yet, but Ami Ami now has a webmoney coupon preorder thing on their website. The link below is for 5000 yen:

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=TVG-ETC-0228&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3Dphantasy+s tar+online+2%24pagemax%3D100%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecn t%3D1

If true, looks like someone over there was coming out with a method for foreign players after all.

.Jack
Aug 31, 2012, 11:35 PM
It would be very useful for many friends if you can link to the website that purchased Amex prepaid card. How much % does it charge? and oversea can purchase it online?

www.americanexpress.com/prepaid

It only charges you what the yen is worth at the time you buy it. There's no other fee/charges that I'm aware of. As for your last question, I have no idea.

Chik'Tikka
Aug 31, 2012, 11:35 PM
I used to try sutocrop once for test. Sutocrop will ask you to show them picture of any ID card that has your name in it. Either citizen ID card, driver ID card, or student ID, or passport.
don't know about the another company if they ask anything.

i don't know, the card itself was $5 at Walgreen's, and the first charge (with purchase of card) is free, but you must charge it with a value between $20-$500, after that, it's like $5 to charge it again ($20-$500) i think, ima have to go talk to Walgreen's person about it+^_^+

Mega Ultra Chicken
Sep 1, 2012, 12:07 AM
Bought from CN-USA and did one of their verification options that didn't require any photocopies... Yet my Webmoney code hasn't been sent yet.

FOnewearl-Lina
Sep 1, 2012, 01:38 AM
i don't know, the card itself was $5 at Walgreen's, and the first charge (with purchase of card) is free, but you must charge it with a value between $20-$500, after that, it's like $5 to charge it again ($20-$500) i think, ima have to go talk to Walgreen's person about it+^_^+

Talking to Walgreens doesn't help the people that don't live in the US +^_^+

Dark Renegade
Sep 1, 2012, 02:14 AM
after u buy webmoney from cn usa were do i go to use it?

Husq
Sep 1, 2012, 03:05 AM
This thread/post (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199490) over on the PSO2: Gameplay, Guides & Walkthroughs section, pretty much explains the basic how to use webmoney. However you can actually skip the part where you have to create a webmoney wallet and use the code directly, by going to the AC purchase page and click webmoney as payment method. It will direct you to the webmoney site, where you can choose to use funds from your wallet or directly from a code.

.Jack
Sep 1, 2012, 03:15 AM
after u buy webmoney from cn usa were do i go to use it?

You log into (https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEMLogin.php?product_name=pso2) your PSO2 account and once you click on the option to buy AC you'll see a webmoney option. It's self-explanatory if you have a translate feature in your internet browser.

Feggge
Sep 1, 2012, 04:45 AM
Just completed the transaction through CN-USA. Maybe not the most streamlined of processes but it worked. And quickly at that. Finally got to edit my body proportions! ^_^

Sylpheed
Sep 1, 2012, 09:03 AM
Just to let others know, Play-Asia will soon be stocking PSO2 specific webmoney codes.

Mega Ultra Chicken
Sep 1, 2012, 12:06 PM
Just completed the transaction through CN-USA. Maybe not the most streamlined of processes but it worked. And quickly at that. Finally got to edit my body proportions! ^_^

Wait a minute, how did you get your Webmoney instantly? I still haven't received my code (or an email from them) and I ordered like 11 hours ago. Is the special ID on Paypal the Webmoney code or something?

Husq
Sep 1, 2012, 12:10 PM
Just to let others know, Play-Asia will soon be stocking PSO2 specific webmoney codes.

Amiami as well. I really hope they have some nice looking art printed on them.

Feggge
Sep 1, 2012, 08:15 PM
Wait a minute, how did you get your Webmoney instantly? I still haven't received my code (or an email from them) and I ordered like 11 hours ago. Is the special ID on Paypal the Webmoney code or something?

At first I forgot to verify my paypal before proceeding which caused it to complain about my max purchase limit being exceeded. But once I cleared the paypal thing and granted CN-USA to get a read on my physical location, a new mail arrived with the code inbeded. Took from start to finish maybe 10 minutes.

Yunfa
Sep 2, 2012, 05:25 AM

I will never again buy anything from Play-asia and their extortionist prices.

FOnewearl-Lina
Sep 2, 2012, 05:31 AM
I will never again buy anything from Play-asia and their extortionist prices.

Yep, do a simple currency conversion and see how much they're overcharging for that, whereas amiami is offering them for the retail price...

aozora
Sep 2, 2012, 12:11 PM
So I want to make sure before going out to buy a prepaid Amex card. It WILL work to buy AC straight from PSO2.jp website correct?

FOnewearl-Lina
Sep 2, 2012, 06:42 PM
Yes45

aozora
Sep 3, 2012, 12:10 AM
So I went to Walgreens today and purchased the Amex prepaid (blue $5one) charged $30 on it and attempted to purchase AC but was declined. Ended up purchasing WebMoney from CN-USA..

Chik'Tikka
Sep 3, 2012, 12:53 AM
So I went to Walgreens today and purchased the Amex prepaid (blue $5one) charged $30 on it and attempted to purchase AC but was declined. Ended up purchasing WebMoney from CN-USA..

so was it an issue with Amex or Segac? was it declined because Amex thought your info might have been stolen as it was an international purchase, or is Segac somehow blocking certain Amex cards?+^_^+ also, remembering how long it took for Green Dot Visa cards to charge, did you wait at least 2 hours before trying your purchase?+^_^+

gigawuts
Sep 3, 2012, 05:04 PM
So amiami gets webmoney around mid-september? It says sold out, but that just means it's not yet in stock right?

And yeah, play asia's prices are insane. This item alone has convinced me to never ever buy anything there.

Alenoir
Sep 3, 2012, 05:29 PM
So amiami gets webmoney around mid-september? It says sold out, but that just means it's not yet in stock right?

They are plain sold out of all their allocated pre-order amount. I managed to grab two of the 2000 yen ones along with the premium package, but Webmoney cards are still under "tentative preorder". (They may or may not be able to get stock for them.)

Husq
Sep 3, 2012, 05:39 PM

And yeah, play asia's prices are insane. This item alone has convinced me to never ever buy anything there.

Just checked amiami site, it says "Tentative Preorder", but you are only allowed order three of each.
Difference, as far as i can tell, is play-asai is going to email you the code, where as amiami are probably going to send you the card, so you have to slap on the shipping fees on it. You probably can ask them you just send you the code, but I am not sure if they will do it.

If you live in the US, you can try contacting ncsx and see if they will stock it. IIRC they had sold netcash cards with PSU art on them, back in the days, and also offered just to email the codes.

Alenoir
Sep 3, 2012, 05:45 PM
Just checked amiami site, it says "Tentative Preorder", but you are only allowed order three of each.
Difference, as far as i can tell, is play-asai is going to email you the code, where as amiami are probably going to send you the card, so you have to slap on the shipping fees on it. You probably can ask them you just send you the code, but I am not sure if they will do it.
Why would you do that? ._. It's a special card printed with PSO2 picture! Why wouldn't you actually want to have the card itself!?

...But yeah, it only says tentative preorder in the title. If you actually go into the product page, it's sold out and you can't add any into the shopping cart.

gigawuts
Sep 3, 2012, 05:46 PM
Because lol shipping and handling and I have enough pieces of cardboard or plastic sitting around that I thought I'd want but stopped caring about after 3 weeks.

Alenoir
Sep 3, 2012, 05:49 PM
Because lol shipping and handling and I have enough pieces of cardboard or plastic sitting around that I thought I'd want but stopped caring about after 3 weeks.
Then you may as well just go with the available online proxies, since Ami's totally sold out and Play-Asia's known to markup their point cards for other regions. (See: PSN cards.)

gigawuts
Sep 3, 2012, 05:52 PM
Yeah, but amiami had reasonable prices. Most online retailers don't, that's why I was hoping I could get it from them.

I guess sutocorp or cn-usa or whatever is what I'm stuck with. Time to start looking into this...

Husq
Sep 3, 2012, 05:53 PM
...But yeah, it only says tentative preorder in the title. If you actually go into the product page, it's sold out and you can't add any into the shopping cart.
Darn! When did that happened!?! Looks like I have to look for another source...

gigawuts
Sep 3, 2012, 05:56 PM
Or actually, wait, aozora can you try to use your amex prepaid card again tomorrow? It may be like Chik'Tikka said, and it's just on a delay.

BIG OLAF
Sep 3, 2012, 08:36 PM
So, with CN-USA, I didn't really understand the process, so here's what happened:

-I used my Paypal account to "buy" 1000 Webmoney.
-It said the purchase completed, but yet I obviously had a $0 spending limit.
-So I filled out a couple of those verification steps to increase said spending limit.

Now, even before I had any spending limit, they took the money out of my account. So, my question is: did I just lose $16 because I technically bought it with no money? Will they not send me the code?

Also, since I was using Paypal, do I have to do the Paypal verification? Or is that optional? Because I don't have any way to scan an ID or any kind of stupid bullshit like that.

Vintasticvin
Sep 3, 2012, 08:53 PM
So, with CN-USA, I didn't really understand the process, so here's what happened:

-I used my Paypal account to "buy" 1000 Webmoney.
-It said the purchase completed, but yet I obviously had a $0 spending limit.
-So I filled out a couple of those verification steps to increase said spending limit.

Now, even before I had any spending limit, they took the money out of my account. So, my question is: did I just lose $16 because I technically bought it with no money? Will they not send me the code?

Also, since I was using Paypal, do I have to do the Paypal verification? Or is that optional? Because I don't have any way to scan an ID or any kind of stupid bullshit like that.

Crap like this is why Im happy I dont bother with pso2 not that I ever bought online yen to use....

.Jack
Sep 3, 2012, 09:02 PM

The one they send you for free from their website still works. Did you use the 4 digit number that is in the front of the card and not the one from the back?

[SPOILER-BOX]http://webapps.cogopmedia.com/forms/gdf_images/cvv-amex.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

BIG OLAF
Sep 3, 2012, 09:20 PM
Disregard my last post. Everything's fine.

aozora
Sep 3, 2012, 09:56 PM
so was it an issue with Amex or Segac? was it declined because Amex thought your info might have been stolen as it was an international purchase, or is Segac somehow blocking certain Amex cards?+^_^+ also, remembering how long it took for Green Dot Visa cards to charge, did you wait at least 2 hours before trying your purchase?+^_^+
It was an issue with SEGAC. I tried a few hours after charging the card and ran into the same issue. So I gave up and bought from CN. =p

Or actually, wait, aozora can you try to use your amex prepaid card again tomorrow? It may be like Chik'Tikka said, and it's just on a delay.
I spent the money on the Amex card on gas today so can't try again until I charge it. But I will try it again next month when my premium is up for dues.

The one they send you for free from their website still works. Did you use the 4 digit number that is in the front of the card and not the one from the back?

I used the retail one from Walgreens and yes I did use the 4 digit number on the front of the card.

I may just convince my grandmother in Japan to buy WebMoney at a convenience store next time and have her email me the code. I'd rather spend my own money but it's becoming too much of a hassle and mark up is rather insane.

gigawuts
Sep 3, 2012, 10:20 PM
Was it a PREPAID card or a GIFT card? When you look for a URL on the package it came in, does it link to blabla/giftcard or blabla/prepaid? The difference seems to be one will work, whereas the other won't.

I'm going to look into getting a prepaid card tomorrow. When looking for retailers on the american express prepaid card site it links directly to office depot, so that's where I'll go.

If possible I'd like to keep as much of this in my own control as possible, hence wanting to avoid webmoney. I can't just up and spend some webmoney on gas, but I CAN spend some of the balance of a prepaid card on gas.

Eternal255
Sep 4, 2012, 01:48 AM
Man that site is pretty expensive. Paying about an extra $4 per 1000 AC, and im assuming theres fee's on purchasing webmoney or something?

this is the only reason im contemplating actually moving to the english version upon release, regardless how far behind they are. really wish it was easier to buy AC on the japanese servers, i'd just stay there then : /

Husq
Sep 4, 2012, 03:10 AM
Man that site is pretty expensive. Paying about an extra $4 per 1000 AC, and im assuming theres fee's on purchasing webmoney or something?

Nope. That is why amiami are selling those cards at the normal price, as in 2000 Webmoney points for 2000 JPY. The mark up is really just for the reselllers like sutocorp, cn-usa or play-asia to make profit, as unlike japanese based reseller, they won't make profit by selling them at the normal price.

Alenoir
Sep 4, 2012, 08:52 AM
Ami couldn't secure my 2 PSO2 Webmoney cards I wanted, so yeah, chance is slim with them by now.

Slidikins
Sep 4, 2012, 09:06 AM
My AmEx prepaid should arrive today or tomorrow (thank you, holidays) so I'll let you know if I have any trouble purchasing directly from SEGA with it. If it fails I still have an another AmEx at my disposal. If it does, I have premium for awhile :D

aozora
Sep 4, 2012, 01:54 PM
Was it a PREPAID card or a GIFT card?

It's the blue PREPAID card. The one you have to purchase for $4.95 then charge.

gigawuts
Sep 4, 2012, 06:05 PM
So I have my card, but I can't even input the details. It just errors out when I try to enter it as a card. I'm not even trying to make a purchase, I'm trying to replace my old card's details with this new blue amex prepaid card. It has cash, all that jazz. It errors out with

I have not been able to settle with a credit card that you have entered.
Please contact your credit card company directly.

edit:
Good thing I decided to re-read the thread, because I missed this post

[SPOILER-BOX]http://webapps.cogopmedia.com/forms/gdf_images/cvv-amex.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
I filled everything out correctly but it seems temporary cards don't work while premium cards do. I'll upgrade my card to premium.

Piraya
Sep 5, 2012, 09:37 AM
Just waiting on my code to charge my webmoney through sutocorp. Doesnt really help if I get it though.. as I cant get past the fucking captcha code :(

Maximum Burst
Sep 10, 2012, 06:58 AM
I bought 3000 Webmoney points from cn-usa about 8 hours ago. After hearing about some people receiving theirs within minutes, I'm a little anxious. I only did the phone and paypal verification, so it says that my spending limit is still 0, so I don't know how that is affecting things. They do say it'll be manually processed within 24 hours, so I hope I'll be getting it within that time.

Arios
Sep 10, 2012, 07:04 AM
Just to add some info, in the official site of PSO2, there's an announcement saying that currently the webmoney service is under maintenance.

gigawuts
Sep 11, 2012, 04:14 PM
So I've been on the phone with AMEX. I got my permanent prepaid card, activated it, but the balance was zero. It seems the temporary prepaid card balance didn't transfer even though I input the information when applying for the permanent card. I must've been told that I needed to do that 8 times, and each time I said I did was met with shock. Shock from the same person I just told I did it.

So I guess I'm getting a moneypak and waiting a few more days. Just as well, I didn't think I'd get it until after the patch launched, and don't want to buy any AC until after the patch launches anyway in case they launch a surprise IP ban.

Ryo
Sep 11, 2012, 04:36 PM
I just got an AMEX prepaid card as well, haven't loaded it yet. Used cn-usa a few times and have liked them so far.

Didn't get any pso2 wm cards though :(

.Jack
Sep 13, 2012, 11:40 PM
I filled everything out correctly but it seems temporary cards don't work while premium cards do. I'll upgrade my card to premium.

How did you get a temporary card? You just order the basic prepaid card online and once you get it in the mail you load funds into it online and that is all (as far as I know). I haven't heard anything about premium or temporary cards.

gigawuts
Sep 13, 2012, 11:42 PM
Good news everyone! The premium prepaid amex card I ordered online works.

How did you get a temporary card? You just order the basic prepaid card online and once you get it in the mail you load funds into it online and that is all (as far as I know). I haven't heard anything about premium or temporary cards.

A temporary card is gotten via stores, which there's a picture of in this thread and was stated to work. I bought one in a store and it didn't work. A permanent card and a temporary card are evidently two different things.

Maronji
Sep 14, 2012, 12:47 AM
I don't know if this is of any significance, but the place I got a ¥5000 PSN code from a while back (so I could get PSPo2i from the JP PSN), Japan Codes, apparently started carrying WebMoney cards/codes (http://www.japan-codes.com/product-category/webmoney-points-card/) at some point. They operate through PayPal, so that's apparently now an option if anyone wants to try it (their 5000 WebMoney points costs $84.99, though, so...).

Also, here's their Payment and Shipping Policy (http://www.japan-codes.com/payment-shipping-policy/), which you should probably look at before purchasing (on the off-chance that something goes wrong).

The story goes that I went checking there on a whim to see how the prices for the PSN codes were doing, and I happened to notice the WebMoney category on the side. I haven't previously seen this place mentioned before (if it has, then I apologize; a cursory glance at the search results didn't turn anything up), so I figured that I'd mention it to see if that is, at all, a feasible option compared to the current known AC acquisition methods.

Strangely enough, they don't have 1000 point codes, but they have 500s. *shrugs*

Terrax
Sep 18, 2012, 12:24 PM
I've bought 2000 Webmoney-Points from SuToCorp via bankwire last week and paid 300% at the end. -.- Now my Question is, how long does it take? No reply from SuToCorp at all ...that sucks. --> Order Process: Pending.

Oh and sorry about my bad english~ but I cant find another forum in my language where I can find help :(

Edit:

After 2-3 weeks and some issues I finally got my Webmoney.Points. Next time I'll pay with Paypal---sheesh.

Mystil
Sep 18, 2012, 12:28 PM
My last purchase from them was 77 bucks.

fullotoss
Sep 19, 2012, 09:01 PM
get a soulmate in japan so he/she can buy it for u :)
that 1500 yen extra on each purchase with sutocorp is kinda sad
imagine if u bought 5 times, thats 7500 extra ....

fullotoss
Sep 19, 2012, 09:04 PM
last last week i was trying to buy from sutocorp but they were out of stock, usually they'll respond within 16 hours

LightBreaker
Sep 22, 2012, 01:25 AM
Hmm, statement arrived for my Blue from American Express and what do you know zero charges from sega! Purchases were made on the 1st and they still have yet to show up on my account. Even when I called American Express support they were unable to find the charges. Sega really must not want our money.

Thanks for the free AC Sega!

:l

yuiri
Apr 21, 2013, 04:20 PM
http://www.jpwm.net/shop/

i bought 3 so far not bad helps when you need the money immidiately becasue sutocorp took me 2 day before.

Meji
Apr 21, 2013, 05:21 PM

i bought 3 so far not bad helps when you need the money immidiately becasue sutocorp took me 2 day before.Oh, very nice prices indeed.

Gonna try these guys out. Thanks for the link.

Shinamori
Apr 21, 2013, 06:49 PM
Bookmark'd. Someone should add this to the stick about WebMoney.

Chik'Tikka
Apr 21, 2013, 10:43 PM

i bought 3 so far not bad helps when you need the money immidiately becasue sutocorp took me 2 day before.

i was on my way to buy some from here maybe, but

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i35.tinypic.com/2dh88de.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

can anyone confirm the legitimacy of this site besides yuiri?? the ease of registration and PayPal is really enticing me+^_^+
no offense yuiri, but for all i know, your the creator of that site trying to scams people+^_^+ and i really doan wanna lose my paycheck that way....

Aeris
Apr 22, 2013, 12:35 AM
i was on my way to buy some from here maybe, but

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i35.tinypic.com/2dh88de.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

can anyone confirm the legitimacy of this site besides yuiri?? the ease of registration and PayPal is really enticing me+^_^+
no offense yuiri, but for all i know, your the creator of that site trying to scams people+^_^+ and i really doan wanna lose my paycheck that way....

Lol Norton, donno why its making it a half scam/half trustful site like that since it shouldn't be doing that.

Meji
Apr 22, 2013, 03:07 AM
Lol Norton, donno why its making it a half scam/half trustful site like that since it shouldn't be doing that.Norton Antivirus, the program that marks other anti-virus programs as malware. Never really trusted them.

Either way, awaiting my code from jpwm. I'll let you know the total wait time as soon as I get it.

Chik'Tikka
Apr 22, 2013, 03:23 AM
Norton Antivirus, the program that marks other anti-virus programs as malware. Never really trusted them.

Either way, awaiting my code from jpwm. I'll let you know the total wait time as soon as I get it.

awaiting?? i never checked my e-mail, in the site under account i went to downloads and it was there right away+^_^+ total wait time was the amount of time it took to get back to the site from PayPal redirect+^_^+

blace
Apr 22, 2013, 03:28 AM
Same here, I got my code instantly after trying it out. It's cheaper and faster than CN-USA.

Alisha
Apr 22, 2013, 03:30 AM
yep i may have 2 switch

blace
Apr 22, 2013, 03:32 AM
yep i may have 2 switch

Beats having the $14 markup for 3000 AC.

Chik'Tikka
Apr 22, 2013, 03:35 AM
Beats having the $14 markup for 3000 AC.

yeah, it's almost comparable to the pre-paid CC i was using last year+^_^+ this is what I've been waiting for all this time+^_^+

Meji
Apr 22, 2013, 03:39 AM
awaiting?? i never checked my e-mail, in the site under account i went to downloads and it was there right away+^_^+ total wait time was the amount of time it took to get back to the site from PayPal redirect+^_^+WHOA, totally didn't get any notification about that.
Guess that's me reading between the lines. Thanks for the info, Tikka!

Chik'Tikka
Apr 22, 2013, 03:44 AM
WHOA, totally didn't get any notification about that.
Guess that's me reading between the lines. Thanks for the info, Tikka!

yeah, all i think is sent to your e-mail is the receipt+^_^+

EDIT; a link in the e-mail takes you to the very download page i was referring+^_^+

EDIT; 2, the receipt e-mail is reply-able, wonder how long until that inbox is filled with..... things.....

Husq
Apr 22, 2013, 03:48 AM
So does jpwm charge you in USD or JPY?

Chik'Tikka
Apr 22, 2013, 03:52 AM

site itself quotes USD prices, but the PayPal re-direct can be whatever you set up PayPal to do i think+^_^+

blace
Apr 22, 2013, 03:53 AM
It only charged the amount indicated on screen. It's likely due to your region, as you need to enter a valid address and phone number.

iridesence
Apr 22, 2013, 10:43 AM
what do you do when your financial instituion has blacklisted suto corp and those other "middlemen" companies from making any withdrawls or deposits to our bank accounts. (this includes "webmoney" =U

(aka: i cant buy from them as my bank auto-denys them)

Chik'Tikka
Apr 22, 2013, 10:47 AM
what do you do when your financial instituion has blacklisted suto corp and those other "middlemen" companies from making any withdrawls or deposits to our bank accounts. =U

(aka: i cant buy from them as my bank auto-denys them)

find a way to use PayPal or a pre-paid CC (which can be bought and charged at Walgreen's and such) you just buy the card, and load money onto it, it won't allow charges past the amount on the card and can be recharged at retailers with cold cash+^_^+ surely your bank will let you have cash.....+^_^+

Manta Oyamada
Apr 22, 2013, 11:10 AM
http://www.pcgamesupply.com/buy/WebMoney-Japan-2000-Yen/

Z-0
Apr 22, 2013, 11:13 AM
26 gbp (40usd) for 2k

lol

._.

iridesence
Apr 22, 2013, 11:20 AM
find a way to use PayPal or a pre-paid CC (which can be bought and charged at Walgreen's and such) you just buy the card, and load money onto it, it won't allow charges past the amount on the card and can be recharged at retailers with cold cash+^_^+ surely your bank will let you have cash.....+^_^+

game is good but not worth going through all these steps just to pay 30-45 dollars just for 2k AC.

one of the main reasons i plan on jumping ship to western release the moment it becomes availible.

yuiri
Apr 29, 2013, 12:16 AM
http://www.pcgamesupply.com/buy/WebMoney-Japan-2000-Yen/
I wonder why pcgamesupply is so overpriced? 2000wm with $20 mark up that's $40 to buy a $20 card.....

SociableTyrannosaur
Apr 29, 2013, 12:35 AM
game is good but not worth going through all these steps just to pay 30-45 dollars just for 2k AC.

one of the main reasons i plan on jumping ship to western release the moment it becomes availible.

sounds more like you need a better bank.

.Jack
Apr 29, 2013, 12:55 AM
^Yeah, that's a bit much there.

Buying the premium ticket for 3600 AC is the best option I see. It normally costs around 50$ depending where you buy the WB from and having 3 months of premium with all the benefits from it is a pretty good deal, IMO.

Pyrii
Apr 30, 2013, 09:52 AM
I added PCGameSupply to the comparison spreadsheet, but that price is an utter joke. We really need more competition...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj1RrGMMAmrydEUxR0NxdzdtR0lSNG9IcXJYWUR6d 1E#gid=0

EDIT: Some of the reviews on their website also state that they charge a "Authorisation" or "Processing" fee.

RedRaz0r
May 3, 2013, 11:22 AM

Just bought from these guys last night. The delivery is a little bit confusing, but once you do it the first time it's really easy, and super fast. Got my 3000ac in under 5 minutes. They charged me in usd, super fast and relatively painless (compared to the alternatives). They send you an email to the email address that you register with them, that tells you how to get your code. I kept checking my PayPal email, not even thinking to check the email that I used for their site, which is why it was confusing for me.

Du1337
May 3, 2013, 01:46 PM
just send them a copy of id and ur good to go. its a one time action.

Posted from Pso-world.com App for Android

blace
May 3, 2013, 01:58 PM
Just bought from these guys last night. The delivery is a little bit confusing, but once you do it the first time it's really easy, and super fast. Got my 3000ac in under 5 minutes. They charged me in usd, super fast and relatively painless (compared to the alternatives). They send you an email to the email address that you register with them, that tells you how to get your code. I kept checking my PayPal email, not even thinking to check the email that I used for their site, which is why it was confusing for me.
For future reference, it takes a few seconds after paypal. Just check the Downloads area of the My Account for the code.

just send them a copy of id and ur good to go. its a one time action.

JPWM is fairly cheaper than SutoCorp for larger WebMoney vouchers.

doomdragon83
May 3, 2013, 05:37 PM
JPWM is fairly cheaper than SutoCorp for larger WebMoney vouchers.
Their 5000 point WM cost $65, Suto comes up to around $60 the last time I purchased from them.

RedRaz0r
May 3, 2013, 06:28 PM
Their 5000 point WM cost $65, Suto comes up to around $60 the last time I purchased from them.

Sutocorp was like $67 for 5k last i checked

EDIT: Based on Paypal's current exchange rate you are correct, it's just right around $60 even for 5000 webmoney through sutocorp, and about $59 for 5000 bitcash ex.

So I guess it's just a convenience thing. Wait for 20min - 48hrs for Sutocorp, or get nearly instant through jpwm without sending your ID.

Or pay even more for CN-usa

matt4394
May 4, 2013, 05:35 AM
Don't forget about American Express. If you can't get a normal credit card from them, try to get a prepaid one. It should be cheaper than Webmoney.

I have a few questions about this

1. Where can you buy an american express prepaid card
2. what do you mean when you say its cheaper then webmoney, how would that whole process go down?

Maronji
May 4, 2013, 06:25 AM
I have a few questions about this

1. Where can you buy an american express prepaid card
2. what do you mean when you say its cheaper then webmoney, how would that whole process go down?

Dude that post is way out of date. They stopped taking American Express, what was it, a few weeks or so after that?

Just stick to the WebMoney process if you want AC.

matt4394
May 4, 2013, 07:30 AM
Dude that post is way out of date. They stopped taking American Express, what was it, a few weeks or so after that?

Just stick to the WebMoney process if you want AC.

Except i don't have a verified paypal account.

Maronji
May 4, 2013, 07:34 AM

CN-USA takes Google Checkout.

...Though their prices tend to be the highest out of the preferred WebMoney vendors.

RedRaz0r
May 4, 2013, 02:32 PM

I might be wrong, but I don't think JPWM requires a verified paypal account either. And it's way cheaper than CN-USA

Wolf_Asari
May 7, 2013, 11:44 PM
I added PCGameSupply to the comparison spreadsheet, but that price is an utter joke. We really need more competition...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj1RrGMMAmrydEUxR0NxdzdtR0lSNG9IcXJYWUR6d 1E#gid=0

EDIT: Some of the reviews on their website also state that they charge a "Authorisation" or "Processing" fee.

Pretty much you can get 2000wm for $25.99 at SutoCorp now, but thats paypal.
While at JPWM is at 28.xx

ZeGoose
May 8, 2013, 12:15 AM
Pretty much you can get 2000wm for $25.99 at SutoCorp now, but thats paypal.
While at JPWM is at 28.xx

Sutocorp has been out of 3k webmoney and maybe the other variants also. They told me they would have some in 24 hrs of when I purchased it but have not heard back from them. My order is still suspiciously in limbo. Their site is down right now.

blace
May 8, 2013, 12:17 AM
Sutocorp has been out of 3k webmoney and maybe the other variants also. They told me they would have some in 24 hrs of when I purchased it but have not heard back from them. My order is still suspiciously in limbo. Their site is down right now.
They do get backlogged with orders, since they claim to have the license create the codes for the WebMoney vouchers, whilst CN-USA buys WebMoney in bulk and sends the code via a .jpg image.

You have to give them some time, since they are generating the codes and making sure it doesn't match up with existing codes.

ZeGoose
May 8, 2013, 12:20 AM
They do get backlogged with orders, since they claim to have the license create the codes for the WebMoney vouchers, whilst CN-USA buys WebMoney in bulk and sends the code via a .jpg image.

You have to give them some time, since they are generating the codes and making sure it doesn't match up with existing codes.

So that is why. Also, site is up now.

Ezodagrom
May 8, 2013, 12:22 AM
I'm having some problems with sutocorp now, purchased 2000 WM monday, haven't received any emails from them, no email with info about the purchase, no email with the code (even though in the account maintenance page it says that the code has been sent), and even when trying to contact them and using the option to send a copy of the message to my email, I didn't receive the copy of the message... o_o;

Wolf_Asari
May 8, 2013, 05:37 AM
I'm having some problems with sutocorp now, purchased 2000 WM monday, haven't received any emails from them, no email with info about the purchase, no email with the code (even though in the account maintenance page it says that the code has been sent), and even when trying to contact them and using the option to send a copy of the message to my email, I didn't receive the copy of the message... o_o;

They are having problems with these servers since last night so they might have delayed it.

Dia79
May 17, 2013, 12:16 PM
So guys i feel like i need to share my experience with sutocorp with you .....
First of all i can tell you that its the worst experience i ever had buying something virtual like this but well lets start to explain my situation :

On sunday 12/05/2013 i made an huge order from sutocorp getting 4x 3000 jp webmoney points , before this order i made like 5-6 different orders from them without having some real issue, (ofc they are really slow compared to cn-usa) sometimes they dont send you any emails with the ID transaction infos and status and you need to just sit and wait for the order to be updated on the sutocorp account page ....
So without receiving any info about my order the status was on the "out of stock" and that pushed me into the sit and wait status for 4 days ...
yesterday i sent an email to [email protected] to receive at least some infos about my order and fiew minutes after i did notice on the sutocorp account page that my order status changed into "the code has been sent" status .
That made me happy because i felt like "ok i need just to wait for their email" but exactly after 17 hours and like 10 emails sent to their support service without any sign of life i felt like they were going to just steal my money....
So i decided to open a notification on paypal about my order and spam sutocorp emails with my messages and i did even call paypal support about it ......
As soon as i did open my notification on paypal the order status become "Waiting payment" .....and i was like "wtf is this a joke? i did paid already" but then i discover paypal can just stop the payment somehow on them.
After a while considereing that paypal wont honestly support a transaction where you buying something virtual like webmoney points if the seller confirm that he sold something virtual ofc , i decided to take my notification back with the hope to fix my order situation with sutocorp .....
Well atm im here still waiting for their answer about my order and my order status seems to be stuck on "waiting payment" status.....
I now totally regret sutocorp as webmoney store and i suggest you to find a different way to buy your jp webmoney points.

P.S.:If someone have an idea about how to solve my order situation that would be awesome.8-)

Gypsy72
May 17, 2013, 01:04 PM
Did paypal actually take the money out of your account yet? If so then i would contact paypal about getting it back, then let sutocorp know to cancel the order and order the webmoney from someone else. i've recently had a good experience with jpwm.net, but it's the only time i've used them. You get your codes immediately on your account download page on their website which is nice, no waiting for emails to show up.

Dia79
May 17, 2013, 02:36 PM
Did paypal actually take the money out of your account yet? If so then i would contact paypal about getting it back, then let sutocorp know to cancel the order and order the webmoney from someone else. i've recently had a good experience with jpwm.net, but it's the only time i've used them. You get your codes immediately on your account download page on their website which is nice, no waiting for emails to show up.

Sadly as i did explain in my post Paypal doeasnt cover for Virtual Stuff that you buy so at the moment that you transform the notification into a dispute if the seller confirm that was selling virtual points like they are they wont refund you at all.....
So atm i can confirm that Sutocorp did stole my money and here is the only email that i got after all the caos i have been trough:

Konichiwa ,

Thank you for your email.

You already dispute your payment to paypal for this order.

So, please make new order.

Thank you again and looking forward to hear from you.
--------------------------------------------------
Best regards
SuToCorp Customer Service

Wolf_Asari
May 17, 2013, 02:39 PM
Sadly as i did explain in my post Paypal doeasnt cover for Virtual Stuff that you buy so at the moment that you transform the notification into a dispute if the seller confirm that was selling virtual points like they are they wont refund you at all.....
So atm i can confirm that Sutocorp did stole my money and here is the only email that i got after all the caos i have been trough:

Konichiwa ,

Thank you for your email.

You already dispute your payment to paypal for this order.

So, please make new order.

Thank you again and looking forward to hear from you.
--------------------------------------------------
Best regards
SuToCorp Customer Service

Maybe your last resort should be to chargeback from the bank. Since paypal will not dispute such payment.
Never had a problem with SutoCorp but that's some bs.

Dia79
May 17, 2013, 03:35 PM
Maybe your last resort should be to chargeback from the bank. Since paypal will not dispute such payment.
Never had a problem with SutoCorp but that's some bs.

yea thats actually the last option that i have but i believe this will have some conseguences on my paypal too ....

Wolf_Asari
May 17, 2013, 05:18 PM
yea thats actually the last option that i have but i believe this will have some conseguences on my paypal too ....

Yeh, but you be pretty much loosing $100+ to keep your paypal account.

Dia79
May 17, 2013, 06:20 PM
Yeh, but you be pretty much loosing $100+ to keep your paypal account.

Your right but seriously i cant believe that sutocorp can easy scam their customers like this ...:-(

Wolf_Asari
May 17, 2013, 07:08 PM
Your right but seriously i cant believe that sutocorp can easy scam their customers like this ...:-(

Personally I've never had a problem with SutoCorp and it mostly seems like a Paypal issue. But I will be wary about SutoCorp as I have been seeing problems reciving webmoney.

Ezodagrom
May 18, 2013, 10:42 AM
I had problems with sutocorp, bought 2000 WM, didn't get any emails from them. Tried contacting them a bunch of times, no response. This time I used a different email to contact them, used my gmail email and contacted them through their gmail email, this time they responded and I finally got my code.
[email protected]

babykiddy
Jul 26, 2013, 03:19 PM
http://jpcode4u.com/

cheap cheap cheap

Special voucher system e.g 10000 webmoney = $119:80usd = 119 point which can be saved or transferred to voucher so far 119 point= $5.95 in voucher form

but they are small :P and may take longer than other jpcode supplier but just buy a few days early xD

babykiddy
Jul 26, 2013, 03:37 PM
So guys i feel like i need to share my experience with sutocorp with you .....
First of all i can tell you that its the worst experience i ever had buying something virtual like this but well lets start to explain my situation :

On sunday 12/05/2013 i made an huge order from sutocorp getting 4x 3000 jp webmoney points , before this order i made like 5-6 different orders from them without having some real issue, (ofc they are really slow compared to cn-usa) sometimes they dont send you any emails with the ID transaction infos and status and you need to just sit and wait for the order to be updated on the sutocorp account page ....
So without receiving any info about my order the status was on the "out of stock" and that pushed me into the sit and wait status for 4 days ...
yesterday i sent an email to [email protected] to receive at least some infos about my order and fiew minutes after i did notice on the sutocorp account page that my order status changed into "the code has been sent" status .
That made me happy because i felt like "ok i need just to wait for their email" but exactly after 17 hours and like 10 emails sent to their support service without any sign of life i felt like they were going to just steal my money....
So i decided to open a notification on paypal about my order and spam sutocorp emails with my messages and i did even call paypal support about it ......
As soon as i did open my notification on paypal the order status become "Waiting payment" .....and i was like "wtf is this a joke? i did paid already" but then i discover paypal can just stop the payment somehow on them.
After a while considereing that paypal wont honestly support a transaction where you buying something virtual like webmoney points if the seller confirm that he sold something virtual ofc , i decided to take my notification back with the hope to fix my order situation with sutocorp .....
Well atm im here still waiting for their answer about my order and my order status seems to be stuck on "waiting payment" status.....
I now totally regret sutocorp as webmoney store and i suggest you to find a different way to buy your jp webmoney points.

P.S.:If someone have an idea about how to solve my order situation that would be awesome.8-)

Strange never happened to me and i tend to be 5000 webmoney. Sutocorp doesn't scam but they can be slow. Sutocorp is friendly they even mailed me and asked do you wish to refund because we are out of stock or you can wait.

So your problem best way to solve is just ask sutocorp resend you the codes. Or maybe check your junk email. It happened to me once don't know why but sutocorp email went to junk pile... when normally was in the safe inbox.

But now I'm trying a new site http://jpcode4u.com/ it's cheaper xD and it's a charity work too xD help Fukushima !!!

Evangelion X.XX
Jul 26, 2013, 05:40 PM
Like others, I too use, CN-USA. I get my webmoney pin pretty much instantly; I use Paypal to purchase it.