PDA

View Full Version : Need some info

Yoda86
Mar 27, 2003, 10:34 PM
Ok, say I'm in a trade with someone. How can I tell if it is an equal and fair trade between us and not some person trying to get rid of a dupe? This would be usefull for offline mode as well for me seeing as how I like to trade with my friends.

Mav
Mar 27, 2003, 10:56 PM
Couple things usually tip you off that you are dealing with a duper. Doesn't mean that people that do the below are definately dupers, just means there is probably a good chance.

1. They have multiple God Items say like 6 but all are of 1 or 2 type ie(6x God Power) or (3x God Power, 3x God Mind)... in any case you should get the picture.

2. They tell you they have 99pds and huge quantities of materials or grinders. (some people just don't use certain mats and don't have a use for grinders... currently I can grind a weapon to over a 100 if it could take it... but none of the grinders are duped.

3. They are willing to accept a 9star Item for a good 10 or 11 star item. Chances are they want the 9 because they don't have it yet...

4. If they have multiples of weapons, look at the % on the weapons, if all the weapons have the same % they are most likely dupes. I don't know too many people that find the same rare over and over again with the same percentages(excluding 0,0,0,0)

5. Ask them, what do they care if they tell you they are or aren't. If they say yes, most likely your getting a duped item. Some people don't care, some people do.