PDA

View Full Version : Stuff you do when you get bored ingame.

Jakosifer
Sep 1, 2012, 11:04 AM
- Delete main and restart again because I like the progression but hate playing anything that isn't Hunter.
- Dancing on the bed of a friend.
- Dancing in a pool of lava until my character dies.
- Committing suicide by doing Alt + H pose when Vol Dragon fires Nuke. Literally the coolest way to die. Literally (Can't do this now though...yet)
- Constantly contemplate creating a genderflip of my main as an alt and then not doing it because she would probably replace my main because kawaii waifu purity or something.
- Log out.

Coatl
Sep 1, 2012, 11:10 AM
+^_^+

BIG OLAF
Sep 1, 2012, 11:14 AM
-Hanging out in the lobby. Usually leads to a friend showing up to talk for a bit, or a troll coming to make some kind of snide comment towards me.
-Try to see what kind of new screenshot ideas I can come up with (not easy at this point).
-Go to friend's rooms (if they're in them) and stalk around.

Sp-24
Sep 1, 2012, 11:23 AM
- Log out.

Most commonly this. Other options include:

- Do some window shopping in other people's My Shops.
- Try to spark a conversation in team chat and fail.
- Build a train that goes through all three rooms of my friend's My Room.

KEV1N
Sep 1, 2012, 11:35 AM
- Play other games

Kanivakil
Sep 1, 2012, 11:39 AM
- Delete main and restart again because I like the progression but hate playing anything that isn't Hunter.
- Dancing on the bed of a friend.
- Dancing in a pool of lava until my character dies.
- Committing suicide by doing Alt + H pose when Vol Dragon fires Nuke. Literally the coolest way to die. Literally (Can't do this now though...yet)
- Constantly contemplate creating a genderflip of my main as an alt and then not doing it because she would probably replace my main because kawaii waifu purity or something.
- Log out.

The greatest reply ever!

Dan Maku
Sep 1, 2012, 11:44 AM
-Go onto PSO-World and complain about being bored of this game

gigawuts
Sep 1, 2012, 11:44 AM
Most commonly this. Other options include:

- Do some window shopping in other people's My Shops.
- Try to spark a conversation in team chat and fail.
- Build a train that goes through all three rooms of my friend's My Room.

I want train tracks :(

Gama
Sep 1, 2012, 11:55 AM
- Play other games

[Spoiler-Box]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8169566/pso2%20snaps/invalid.jpg[/Spoiler-box]

sorry most games are not as fun if compared to pso...

Reiketsu
Sep 1, 2012, 12:04 PM
In the words of Colonel Roy Campbell (Metal Gear Solid 2):

"Honestly, though, you have played the game for a long time. Don't you have anything else to do with your time??"

On a serious note, though:
I don't really get bored with it. I'm kinda always busy grinding for money, 'cause there's a lot of stuff I want, but everything's so fricking expensive, especially if you have a female character... >_>
However, if I don't have a huge multiparty around me, it's just no fun and in that case, I just log out and do a lot of other stuff :-?
The word 'boredom' doesn't really exist for me, anyways.

Chik'Tikka
Sep 1, 2012, 12:07 PM
Where's my beach Segac??+^_^+

Kanivakil
Sep 1, 2012, 12:18 PM
http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=2837510&t=o (http://gifsoup.com/view/2837510/michael-jackson-eating-popcorn.html) GIFSoup (http://gifsoup.com/)

I am entertained! Some of the best answers for players who continue to play a game that bores them. It's so entertaining, Michael Jackson would come back from the dead to do another moon walk, grab his crotch and scream "Hee hee."

Gama
Sep 1, 2012, 12:44 PM
Where's my beach Segac??+^_^+

wouldn't mind a beach area.

Reiketsu
Sep 1, 2012, 12:50 PM
wouldn't mind a beach area.

I'd guess the earliest we're going to see something like that would be next summer :/

BahnKnakyu
Sep 1, 2012, 01:43 PM
Go here and bitch about the lack of endgame content for a 2 month old game.

Oh wait, that's the rest of PSOW. :wacko:

NoiseHERO
Sep 1, 2012, 01:49 PM
Do Rock Eastwood stuff.

Go here and try to be clever by bitching about everything people say, then say THEY'RE the ones that are bitching.

Also, interrupt rankings are pretty fun.

Jungo Torii
Sep 1, 2012, 01:55 PM
Go to block 20 and use certain symbol arts to express my disapproval of everyone there.

Oh, and dancing. Can't forget dancing.

Jakosifer
Sep 1, 2012, 01:57 PM
Go here and bitch about the lack of endgame content for a 2 month old game.

Oh wait, that's the rest of PSOW. :wacko:

You still post here because you're tsundere.

Cyron Tanryoku
Sep 1, 2012, 02:07 PM
Crash at Aewyn's place

ShadowDragon28
Sep 1, 2012, 04:01 PM
I've never been bored with PSO 2, trying to get certain Matter Board items is getting extremely fooking annoying and tedious. But when I need a break I go and play other games, like Ys Oath in Felghana, The Last Story, or Xenoblade, or any number of games i have on Emulators. Hell a friend just gave me a PS3 and Tales of Graces F for my birthday I still havnt played yet.
I can play that while I take a small break from PSO2.

I swear some ppl here on PSO-world need to chill the fuck out and go do other things, go outside get some fresh air ffs.

Dammy
Sep 1, 2012, 04:04 PM
- Delete main and restart again
i do that

Asska
Sep 1, 2012, 04:12 PM
In the words of Colonel Roy Campbell (Metal Gear Solid 2):

"Honestly, though, you have played the game for a long time. Don't you have anything else to do with your time??"

That's not Roy Campbell! That's the La-Li-Le-Lo-Lu!

Silver Crow
Sep 1, 2012, 04:29 PM
-level other classes
-help friends
-attempt to solo boss monsters
-finish matterboard