PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Mag helperz

Ryuujin13
Sep 1, 2012, 03:30 PM
So I have a lvl 105 mag. I have been only giving it melee weapons so it maintained a 2:1 ratio of strike to ability (70 strike, 35 Ability). My question now is whether or not to continue this trend? Opinions? comments? trolls? lol seriously idk what to do xD

Sephirah
Sep 1, 2012, 03:33 PM
It depends on what you want to do. You might want to invest the remaining points into striking and a defense stat so you can use the 9star armor units.

Ryuujin13
Sep 1, 2012, 04:28 PM
I was thinking about that to...but do a lot of hunters actually use defense at all on their mags? I keep hearing about people with their pure strike or w/e mags

Udonge
Sep 1, 2012, 04:38 PM
Since you're a HuCast, you don't need to invest some points on Strike defense if you are going for the Hera set. But the top tier unit set for hunter atm is the Fan set which provides a great amount of defense on striking and range. The base S-def of a HuCast at level 40 is 378 and the required amount to equip the Fan set is 431 so you need to add 53 s-def on your mag........ oops ^^;

W-well if you have just guard or getting it, since there is a S-def boost on the way, you should just have exactly 431 def with your mag at 43 S-def.

Boney010
Sep 1, 2012, 04:44 PM
I went for 60 R-atk/ 65 S-atk/ 25 Abl for my mag. I knew I was going to use ranger eventually so I leveled those 2 stats. I wont have any money to buy another mag, so I planned a bit ahead.

Defense isn't really much of a problem with HU, tbh. But then again, I raised S-def to 10 on my HU skill tree. I dunno though, I hardly have any trouble staying alive.

kkow
Sep 1, 2012, 05:04 PM
you can still manipulate the stats on a max level mag so wouldn't worry too much

Ryuujin13
Sep 1, 2012, 07:13 PM
ok ill go for the DEF then! thanks for the help every1!

Feggge
Sep 1, 2012, 08:24 PM
you can still manipulate the stats on a max level mag so wouldn't worry too much

How do you do that?

Narugami
Sep 1, 2012, 08:42 PM

How do you do that?

I, too, wanna know how.