PDA

View Full Version : Glitches you ran into.

Yaski
Sep 1, 2012, 08:54 PM
Just recently got this... Ruins the entire run. lol Oh well. My tarket enemy, only enemy spawned on the wrong side of the barricade :3

[spoiler-box]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/evil_ixion/pso20120901_204935_000.jpg[/spoiler-box]

gigawuts
Sep 1, 2012, 08:56 PM
You can use a lot of AOE attacks to go through those doors when that happens. Thrillsplosion is particularly effective.

Reiketsu
Sep 1, 2012, 09:02 PM
I was once stuck in that stupid wall and couldn't do anything :/
Glad there were other people around... when they finished the code, I was freed.
Otherwise, I probably would've had to restart the game xD"
Also got trapped in those barriers once, that normally surround boxes X__x

Yaski
Sep 1, 2012, 09:05 PM
You can use a lot of AOE attacks to go through those doors when that happens. Thrillsplosion is particularly effective.

thanks a ton. i wish i knew that before i opened a return gate for myself. lol

Dan Maku
Sep 1, 2012, 09:06 PM
First, topic op: could you do us a biggie and hide big screencaps behind spoiler-boxes? It makes the pages more readable. :3

Second, me and a friend ran into a weird glitch in a city mission where we got stuck on a piece of scenery while defending a shortbus. She managed to squeeze out with her Force Flash-step dash, but I wound up having to restart the game. XP

Yaski
Sep 1, 2012, 09:09 PM
First, topic op: could you do us a biggie and hide big screencaps behind spoiler-boxes? It makes the pages more readable. :3

Second, me and a friend ran into a weird glitch in a city mission where we got stuck on a piece of scenery while defending a shortbus. She managed to squeeze out with her Force Flash-step dash, but I wound up having to restart the game. XP

Arigato. Learn a new bb code everyday. (not really)

Another glitch i ran into was when playing with a rl friend and teaming up with them. One is the obvious server lag between each other. Looks like they are hitting nothing but air, but a monster 15 feet away dies. Quite interesting. lol

Glad i never ran into any character life threatening glitches!

Lostbob117
Sep 1, 2012, 09:11 PM
I saw one of a monster inside a wall, so it was code attack the wall. But I didn't run into any, also if you run into glitches say sorry to them.

Clunker
Sep 1, 2012, 09:32 PM
Just saw a squad of Rangers doing Free Hard Forest...
All four were rapid-firing launchers at a hillside, and the hillside kept spawning drops.
Block 21 if you want to see it in action.

Gama
Sep 1, 2012, 10:51 PM
invisible walls "like the ones tht protect containers, across caves. lol had to reset the quest...

Sizustar
Sep 1, 2012, 11:04 PM
Just saw a squad of Rangers doing Free Hard Forest...
All four were rapid-firing launchers at a hillside, and the hillside kept spawning drops.
Block 21 if you want to see it in action.

That's not a glitch, that's most likely RMTer using a third party program.
Another of their favorite is to use an program that damage all screen, even players.

gigawuts
Sep 1, 2012, 11:17 PM
also if you run into glitches say sorry to them.

This caught me completely off guard :lol:

Laxedrane
Sep 1, 2012, 11:38 PM
Caves is where I see a great deal of glitches. I have come across the invisible wall Gabriel talking about. I have had barriers not unload when a code collect was completed. However I could just walk through the wall like it wasn't there.

There seems to be a glitch.. I am not sure if it's on purpose. where during code collects there's 1 or 2 enemies usually by the barrier that will instant respawn on death. Once it was the dragon with the one horn and I utilized it to finish a Client Order. They would instantly respawn until someone finally finished the code. Another time a friend and I came across a dig that when it died a sword and shield dragonkin would spawn then back to a dig. It continued to Alternate until I got frustrated and just went and completed the code. Once the codes are done they stop spawning.

Coatl
Sep 1, 2012, 11:49 PM
*Comes across invisible barrier in caves*

http://animespirit.com.br/uploads/fanfics/capitulos/fanfiction-animes-hack-roots-the-game-352462.jpg

"WELCOME TO WARUDOO"

Chik'Tikka
Sep 2, 2012, 12:49 AM
worst i've seen, normally those are even cube like structure, but this one had holes it it+^_^+ couldn't go inside it though, or get on top, just missing cubes+^_^+ otherwise only other one i've seen is the flying ragne in city, or back when desert was the MPA of choice, codes getting glitched after about 40 mins
[spoiler-box]http://i47.tinypic.com/2my3l0n.png[/spoiler-box]

Laxedrane
Sep 2, 2012, 01:23 AM
+^_^+
[spoiler-box]http://i47.tinypic.com/2my3l0n.png[/spoiler-box]

Smile softly, carry a big gun.

Chik'Tikka
Sep 2, 2012, 01:41 AM
Smile softly, carry a big gun.

lolz, i picked that gun up for 40K a long time ago, the ugly orange ones are super cheap compared to the weaker cooler looking ones like the Strauss+^_^+ it ground real nice too, only used about 30 grinders to 10^ it which is odd behavior for Du Du+^_^+

Omega-z
Sep 2, 2012, 08:28 AM
First off the Code wall having the spawn on the otherside is not a glitch nor is the respawn monster's in localize places.

Now the invisable wall cubes in caves I have seen and it's a new one have pic's off it too.
Mine's seen the Al's go through the floor and the roof and repeating this in a vertical line going upwards of the map being stuck by the wall gate and tred mil.
Island's Some of the Purple Cube aren't solid, also one of the trigger gates for boxes won't open when it turn's green. And seen Quartz Kill him self by falling off the map but don't get the Code Duel to disappear.
General monster's still get stuck in object's or under the floor.

I'll check to see if there any more.

KyAniki
Sep 2, 2012, 01:49 PM
Once I had the Tranmizer in one of the mines missions spawn in the 2nd area instead of the the third. We beat it and quest cleared and then went to the end and nothing was there.

Coatl
Sep 2, 2012, 01:58 PM
Once I had the Tranmizer in one of the mines missions spawn in the 2nd area instead of the the third. We beat it and quest cleared and then went to the end and nothing was there.

But that isn't a bug..
You completed the objective, so no other monsters will spawn.

gigawuts
Sep 2, 2012, 02:03 PM
Yeah, every area is able to spawn code duels. If you beat tranmizer he can spawn in maps you're in. The objective was to defeat tranmizer in a code duel.

I've gotten the same thing. I thought it was funny until I realized I had an excellent map to farm gilnas in, but had to restart because of how Sega set all of that stuff up.

Jakosifer
Sep 2, 2012, 02:34 PM
My MAG never seems to get hungry now unless I unequip and reequip it.

Occasionally enemies that "died" remain on the field, actively attacking.

I once got glued to one of the pillars in Floating Continent somehow. Unlodged by drinking Monojuice.

The obligatory falling into hammerspace and not being able to do anything but abandon.

KyAniki
Sep 3, 2012, 12:23 PM
But that isn't a bug..
You completed the objective, so no other monsters will spawn.

Whoops, guess i just didn't pay attention to the quest. Still, I thought you could only get duels in the normal areas if you've already defeated the enemy before- that was me and my party's first attempt doing that so it was a bit surprising.

LordChampion
Sep 3, 2012, 12:32 PM
I disappeared in the teleporter to the shop area. Character was invisible, name still hovering overhead, and I could move around a little, but not outside the teleporter.

SuKKrl
Sep 3, 2012, 12:41 PM
I disappeared in the teleporter to the shop area. Character was invisible, name still hovering overhead, and I could move around a little, but not outside the teleporter.

This has happened to me, was a lag spike. It won't let you out because it can't get the data from the server.

Chik'Tikka
Sep 3, 2012, 02:13 PM
recently ran into a glitch with GameMon64.des that causes PSO2 and Firefox to die+^_^+ does that count???

dablacksephiroth
Sep 3, 2012, 02:56 PM
I actually still have the raw video for this, but haven't rendered or uploaded yet . Ahhh, the wonderful faults of Floating Continent.

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/3658/pso22012083100335398.png

This happens when a Rescue pops up, catches you, and simultaneously.. a Laser Bat fires his laser at you. You're supposed to be knocked back, however, the Rescue cloud holds you in place.. so you don't fall. The game is now confused, when the Rescue teleports you, you are now constantly falling out of the map then recovering, falling, recovering, until others clear the Rescue or you take the Transporter out that it keeps popping you by.

ZcRaider
Sep 4, 2012, 09:23 PM
If i were to right down every glitch I have noticed in this game, i would demand a beta testers pay. For i have seen MANY. But, ill put down some interestings ones I have noticed.

1.) Bosses sometimes still execute there Aggro code and manage to hit or even down a player after they health has been drained rapidly to zero. Prime example is the Snake Dragon boss that was taken from the caves, and placed in the Floating islands. That boss does it a lot, Altho i have noticed it happening to Dark Ragna too. Basically you kill them, but they still jump up, take there time, get a hit in that does like 2x damage, then drop to the ground.

2.) Emergency spawning sometimes its glitched, as reported by some of the players in this forum topic. They seem to be frequently glitchy in the caves. Caves spawn is messed at times. Worst time was when i was in Rare City mission in block 1, when Emergency code elimination blocked me from progressig to block 2. And low and behold.....the enemy spawn was on the unaccessable side. He was so far away that no angle or AoE could reach him. City mission......

3.) Camera lock on sometimes does not dis-engage. It will continue to lock on even with click set to manual hold and release. Very irritating at times. Even happens in boss fights, and when it does you cant do anything because the camera will spin wildly to the point of giving free hits to the boss. I have died a few times this way.

4.) The flying birds in the floating islands are glitches when it comes to hit detection. Ive seen weakbullet aim at the stomach, and hit the stomach, and appear on the birds beak. And shots dont take normally often missing some weak bullet hits.

5.) And the most interesting of call glitches...I once seen a Quartz Dragon stuck in mid air. He was so into his aggro coding that he did not pay attention to the boundries of the map. He when into the sky, but was stuck floating in some no clip zone in the sky. THe players were able to still hit him via FPS mode. But eventually he just vanished in thin air. No exp or anything.

As stated there are many more glitched i have noticed, but they seem minute in comparison to the aformentioned.