PDA

View Full Version : Password reset help

Seigi Kisuke
Sep 1, 2012, 09:40 PM
Please read the link here: http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?421047-Password-reset-help

I would totally type things out here just right now i'm still fiddling with the password issue but i need help seeing that maybe more people are here to read this

Ana-Chan
Sep 1, 2012, 10:05 PM
What do you have selected as your identification method?

You have three options, the name that you registered the account to, your date of birth that you registered the account to and the security question.

If that is where I think it is, then you have said that you will be identifying using the name you registered. If you are trying that method then you have to use the exact name that you registered in the kanji field.

Of course, if I'm remembering the wrong thing, then you will have to provide a screenshot of the page (sans personal information) that you are having problems with.

Seigi Kisuke
Sep 1, 2012, 10:10 PM
gimme a sec to try that, i'm trying to remember the name i did use for the account and i'm trying to login through the home site and its not letting me in for some reason

Seigi Kisuke
Sep 1, 2012, 11:17 PM
okay for some reason none of info is working right, anyone mind posting a link or guide to the password reset page? i get the error 674 when i try to login and it keeps telling me my pass and sega id is wrong.

also am i not suppose to have spaces in between my name?

Seigi Kisuke
Sep 1, 2012, 11:36 PM
sorry for the trip post but anyways, i figured it out, it wanted me to input a code sent via e-mail for logging in a different IP i guess, thanks for the help tho An