PDA

View Full Version : Locked out of my own account.

AtticusNocturne
Sep 2, 2012, 01:45 AM
Alright, so I recently tried to log in on the new family computer but the game kept trying to make me authenticate my account. No matter how many times I hit the resend code button I never got an email. My email for the account is on Aim if that matters. Anyway, I gave up on it and kept playing on my old computer and managed to log in just fine. Well now its trying to get me to authenticate on this computer too and I still have yet to get an email. Any ways around this besides changing my sega ID email? Any help at all is appreciated.

Chik'Tikka
Sep 2, 2012, 01:49 AM
Alright, so I recently tried to log in on the new family computer but the game kept trying to make me authenticate my account. No matter how many times I hit the resend code button I never got an email. My email for the account is on Aim if that matters. Anyway, I gave up on it and kept playing on my old computer and managed to log in just fine. Well now its trying to get me to authenticate on this computer too and I still have yet to get an email. Any ways around this besides changing my sega ID email? Any help at all is appreciated.

i keep finding all the E-mails from ISAO in my spam/junk folder, i can't seem to unspam it, did you check there?? if that doesn't work, you can try contacting your e-mail provider and see if they might be filtering it out for you altogether, spam filters can be finicky with distant foreign e-mails+^_^+

MissMalice
Sep 2, 2012, 02:13 AM
I know that you can change your account info one the Sega of Japan website for PSO. Or you can atleast see what email is actually registered there.

First log in here (https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEMLogin.php?product_name=pso2) and use the Hiragana Keyboard (http://www.lexilogos.com/keyboard/hiragana.htm) for the captcha. *Note that if you take too long with the captcha, it'll reset and give you a new one.*

Once you're in, click on this very first link. If you have a browser that translates web pages for you [Chrome can do it automatically], it should look something like this.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/ryokai_spacepirate/screenshots/g1.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

That'll take you to where you can see your current account info and make changes if there are any mistakes. I would post another screencap of that page, but it seems like the account management part of the site is down for the time being. :c Possibly for maintenance... But do check your junk folder. Sometimes my emails for PSO get sent there too.

FOnewearl-Lina
Sep 2, 2012, 05:27 AM
I would post another screencap of that page, but it seems like the account management part of the site is down for the time being. :c Possibly for maintenance... But do check your junk folder. Sometimes my emails for PSO get sent there too.[/FONT]

Actually they disabled the ability to see/change your information so that ppl trying to access your account with stolen passwords couldn't take over your account. Don't know how long it's gonna stay that way which doesn't help the OP.

Nocturne, if the confirmation code isn't in your junk folder, you're prolly gonna have to make a new account...

Kirie
Sep 3, 2012, 01:49 AM
Are you sure you are using the correct E-mail address? i.e. Do you also receive the newsletter/item codes on the same E-mail? If you don't, you might want to: 1. look for it in junk mail folder / 2. Ask your service provider if E-mails were blocked / 3. Check if you are using the right E-mail address.

It does that to me too as I use a few computers to log in. So every time I log in at a different computer or different location it will send me code to my E-mail address for verification. I receive them no problem (using hotmail).

Chik'Tikka
Sep 3, 2012, 01:50 AM
SEGA ID管理ページ
SEGA ID 登録情報管理
ログアウト (https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEMLogout.php?ses_rec_id=Y2GgVM8DgDEHYeGCQy)
登録情報管理
サービス選択へ (javascript:menu_product_go())

ただいま「登録情報管理」ページはメンテナンス中のため、ご利用いただけません。
大変ご迷惑をおかけしますが、しばらくお待ちください。

this is what i get when i try to go to that page, i changed my Password once, but now i can't even look at my Sega ID info or anything+^_^+

Mike
Sep 3, 2012, 02:50 AM
this is what i get when i try to go to that page, i changed my Password once, but now i can't even look at my Sega ID info or anything+^_^+
Because:

Actually they disabled the ability to see/change your information so that ppl trying to access your account with stolen passwords couldn't take over your account. Don't know how long it's gonna stay that way which doesn't help the OP.

_Nue
Sep 3, 2012, 05:42 AM
I used to use AOL, which never received an email, then I switched to Yahoo, and all was well. Prolly depends on what mail service you're using.

TetsuyaHikari
Sep 3, 2012, 06:14 AM
Yes, that could be a factor as well. Some e-mail providers will filter stuff without even letting you know. In other words, some won't even make it to the Spam folder.

I use gmail for mine though and it works well. Every ISAO (or PSO2Admin) e-mail goes directly to my inbox. On my other account, I have it linked with a Hotmail account and it works just the same.

sexyslut
Sep 3, 2012, 07:06 AM
I'm locked out for the same reason.

-for about a week now

Chik'Tikka
Sep 3, 2012, 02:00 PM
Yes, that could be a factor as well. Some e-mail providers will filter stuff without even letting you know. In other words, some won't even make it to the Spam folder.

I use gmail for mine though and it works well. Every ISAO (or PSO2Admin) e-mail goes directly to my inbox. On my other account, I have it linked with a Hotmail account and it works just the same.

i keep finding all the E-mails from ISAO in my spam/junk folder, i can't seem to unspam it, did you check there?? if that doesn't work, you can try contacting your e-mail provider and see if they might be filtering it out for you altogether, spam filters can be finicky with distant foreign e-mails+^_^+

of course trying to get in contact with those people is next to impossible+^_^+ I'm taking a class on exchange server so if i ever get the hardware, i might just create my own e-mail service (10 year goal)+^_^+