PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Uh what?(Glitch,hacker,or Lobby action im not aware of?)

Kirbylovedebug
Sep 2, 2012, 10:51 AM
GIANT IMG IS GIANT SORRY
They all have the lvl and everything ?.?

[spoiler-box]
http://i.imgur.com/GUhZp.jpg
[/spoiler-box]

gigawuts
Sep 2, 2012, 10:55 AM
I've seen that person around before. Possible alt army?

Kirbylovedebug
Sep 2, 2012, 11:02 AM
But their all the exact same level when I saw em so did they really somehow level them all evenly?(Level 30)That's why I was wondering if there was like a clone yourself lobby action or something.

Coatl
Sep 2, 2012, 11:07 AM
Loli army.

Amaranthus
Sep 2, 2012, 11:14 AM
But their all the exact same level when I saw em so did they really somehow level them all evenly?(Level 30)That's why I was wondering if there was like a clone yourself lobby action or something.

Cute assumption.

Well, I sort of think this GENERATOR guy might be doing something to qetuo..? I give him credit for his name. ^^

eharima
Sep 2, 2012, 11:27 AM
Guild card numbers... how do they work ?

Arika
Sep 2, 2012, 11:39 AM
lol, probably just someone with so many alt (for RMT).

Dammy
Sep 2, 2012, 11:40 AM
never heard about multiboxing?

Coatl
Sep 2, 2012, 11:56 AM
never heard about multiboxing?

no...?

HienkyakuX
Sep 2, 2012, 12:20 PM
this is what he is talking about; now if game guard on the other hand allowed you to have 2 or more pso2 running at the same time with different account each that will count as well.

http://www.pcgameshardware.com/screenshots/medium/2007/07/Hapiguy.jpg

Zorafim
Sep 2, 2012, 12:21 PM
Multiboxing, yeah. It's seen alot on multiplayer games. Basically, one person controls four characters with the same actions, so he gets four times the firepower and four times the healing. I never saw the draw of it, but people do it.

Gama
Sep 2, 2012, 03:30 PM
so... 4 games at once in 1 computer? poor cpu and gpu.

NoiseHERO
Sep 2, 2012, 03:59 PM
I like how easy it is to imagine generator's character as a pedophile...

Ishutani
Sep 2, 2012, 08:45 PM
hes missing his pimp hat

Mikura
Sep 2, 2012, 08:50 PM
so... 4 games at once in 1 computer? poor cpu and gpu.

People that multibox do just that. They use multiple platforms so they can control their alts simultaneously. More than likely, he has a PC and some laptops that run PSO2 at the same time. I used to see this a lot on FFXI where someone would make a WHM alt just so they'd have their own personal cure bitch whenever they wanted to solo something on their main.

Personally, I never understood how people do it. Some people used bots to control their alts, but some actually controlled their characters on the fly. Either way, it's some hellacious multitasking if you ask me.

gigawuts
Sep 2, 2012, 08:52 PM
In this game it's probably way easier, with auto-follow. She's probably raising them as NPC's. And it's not a bad idea, honestly. I want an army of mass produced gigawutses.

Mikura
Sep 2, 2012, 10:03 PM
In this game it's probably way easier, with auto-follow. She's probably raising them as NPC's. And it's not a bad idea, honestly. I want an army of mass produced gigawutses.

You can auto-follow in FFXI as well. But that game is more difficult simply because you have to really be on your toes on both characters if you want to solo some of the tougher mobs in that game. One late reaction and you're quite screwed.

Speaking of which, this game isn't even hard enough to warrant making multiple alts to multibox. Standard NPCs work well enough. Maybe this guy is just doing it for fun though.

Arika
Sep 2, 2012, 10:38 PM
You can auto-follow in FFXI as well. But that game is more difficult simply because you have to really be on your toes on both characters if you want to solo some of the tougher mobs in that game. One late reaction and you're quite screwed.

Speaking of which, this game isn't even hard enough to warrant making multiple alts to multibox. Standard NPCs work well enough. Maybe this guy is just doing it for fun though.

No, the reason why I talked about RMT at front page is because that in this game every character get separate reward. So you can get 4x meseta by having 4x characters. he probably roaming for awhile, then have every character come back to pick up all the loot together. And he can use those 1-Day premium ticket x5 to trade meseta between them. (but he probably wait until every character have 10 mil + first before trade)

Laxedrane
Sep 2, 2012, 10:46 PM

Or 3x the chance of drops?

on a side note I love auto follow in this game, Auto follow is so much better in this game then ffxi. Auto follow in XI Your character would run in a straight line towards the person you were following. Didn't move around obstacles. And well in pso2 your character not only walks around obstacles it jumps over them..

Chik'Tikka
Sep 3, 2012, 12:05 AM
that must of took some time+^_^+ it's possible to run more then one PSO2 on a machine, especially with virtualization, but the machines resources... +^_^+ also, there's a possibility that it could be different people, like a family or something odd, i seen that on PSU, but never more then 3 people, and never no pimp+^_^+ anyway since the .fcp that we can save from Character creator can be e-mailed and posted and such, it's possible to have hundreds of identical people characters (never happen, but possible)+^_^+